Came to crash your party [France/Fem!Prussia]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 13-03-2015 22:21

Francis chuckled at that. "I'm guessing a lot. I'll get you a set of keys and I also have set of spare keys so it'll be fine." He assured her.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 14-03-2015 18:58

Julchen kissed his cheek, blushing. "You're so attractive when you have everything planned out. Now let's go inside so I can see what cheesy movie you want to watch."
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 15-03-2015 14:00

Francis looked up surprised. "O-oh is that so?" he said and led her inside. "I'll try to not make it an overly cheesy one." He promised her and went to the kitchen to get ice cream for them.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 15-03-2015 18:45

She followed him inside, locking the door behind them before walking to the closet where she had gotten the blanket for the picnic. Julchen returned to the living room with a smaller one for them to cuddle under. She waited on the couch for her boyfriend to return.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 24-03-2015 16:13

Francis came to the livingroom with two bowls of icecream for them both. "You look cozy." he said smiling and handed her one of the bowls. "Here you are." He then turned to put on a movie before crawling under the blanket next to his girlfriend.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 24-03-2015 20:02

Julchen nodded and smiled as she took the bowl. "Thanks." Once he was under the blanket, Julchen quickly snuggled up with Francis and kissed her cheek. "Oh, I've seen this before. I kinda like this one." She took a bite of her ice cream and sighed happily.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 25-03-2015 11:05

Francis smiled and welcomed the new warmth. "Hmn oh that's good then." he said glad it wouldn't be overly cheesy for her. He snuggled a bit closer to her and took a spoonful of ice cream.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 25-03-2015 21:22

Julchen ate another bite of ice cream and watched the movie. She looked over at Francis and nudged him. "Quick question." Her face turned red as she asked the question. "We can make out during the movie, right?" Julchen set down her bowl and hugged him.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 25-03-2015 22:17

Francis couldn't help but laugh softly at the question. "I'd be sad if we didn't." he told her grinning. He set down his bowl as well and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her a little closer.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 25-03-2015 23:45

Julchen grinned widely and pressing against him. He was warm to the touch, it felt nice to be close to him. Julchen leaned in and pecked his lips quickly. She giggled, enjoying the kiss and going in once again, pressing her lips against Francis'.