Came to crash your party [France/Fem!Prussia]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 26-03-2015 23:12

Francis grinned into the kiss as well and moved a bit closer. He chuckled when she giggled. Oh Julchen was so cute and great and Francis was head over heels with her. He kissed her back softly.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 27-03-2015 02:14

Julchen climbed into his lap, wrapping her arms around the back of his neck. She continued making out with him, running her fingers through his hair. "Francis, you're be best thing that's happened to me in a while. I...I might love you." She turned a deep red and smiled, looking him in the eyes. "I...Is it to early for me to say that?"
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 01-04-2015 23:29

Francis wrapped his arms around Julchen as they made out. He broke the kiss when she pulled away. He looked at her and listened to what she was saying. "It's not too early." he said and cupped her cheek, looking back into her eyes. "I think...I might love you too." he said with his own face turning red as well.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 03-04-2015 20:52

Julchen smiled widely when she heard him return the feeling. She hugged him tightly, burying her face in his neck. "I'm so glad to hear that." She planted another kiss on his cheek before looking at him. "So what now? Do we finish the movie now?" She was curious what he had planned for the rest of the night.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 04-04-2015 14:08

Francis smiled happily feeling her snuggled close to him, he held her a bit tigher. It'd been a long time since he'd had felt so much affection. "That depends on...we could also turn it off and have a warm bath together?" he suggested.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 04-04-2015 16:01

Julchen was surprised at the proposal. She thought she would have to be the first one to suggest something like that. She nodded excitedly. "I would love that. Our bodies pressed against each other, mhmm I love the sound if that~" Julchen leaned in and gave Francis another long kiss, now rubbing her rear against his lap.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 04-04-2015 16:31

Francis grinned. "Thought you would." he said and kissed her back eagerly, smirking a little wider into the kiss. He was a little careful suggesting these things because this was Julchen, his best friend and girlfriend now too. He didn't want to mess things up by jumping into the these things too soon. She was different from just a fling or a one night stand.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 04-04-2015 17:38

Julchen stood up and walked to the corner of the hall, motioning for him to follow. "Don't keep me waiting." She giggled as she closed the bathroom door behind her, quickly undressing and running the bath. She had never taken a bath with anyone, so she was very excited for this. She stepped into the warm water, sighing in relief and laying back. "This feels so good..."

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 06-04-2015 19:22

"Of course I won't." he chuckled and excitedly ran after her upstairs to the bathroom. He got inside and eagerly undressed himself and stepped inside the tub, joining her at the opposite side. It'd been the first time for them to be so close together while naked. "Yeah it does.." he agreed with a relaxed sigh.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 06-04-2015 20:46

Julchen had seen Francis nude before, but now that she took the time to actually look at him, she was amazed. She hasn't expected him to be as well equipt as he was, althought she really had never though about it. He was much more attractive without his clothes than with, even though she still love how he looked then. She tried her hardest not to just stare at his body. Julchen looked down at the water. "So...what do we do now? Do we clean each other?"