Be my Maid [femprussiaxGermany] [bdsm]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 10-06-2011 23:22

He grunted as his back was whipped and did as he was commanded to do. He growled a bit as the ribbon was tugged. "Mmh... mein dear schwester... being raised by you, I won't break so easily." he moaned but wondered if what he said was really true. He was so close to breaking down and begging his sister for release. He clenched around the buttplug a bit and shivered, leaning down just a bit with his upper body and raising his ass in the air a bit more. "I wonder what you'll do if I throw you off."
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

RedMaid
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by RedMaid » 10-06-2011 23:27

"I know I raised you to be strong, but I also know the buttons that break you Kleine Bruder." She got off him and knelt nest to him, her soft fingers tracing over his member, pulling the device away from under the ribbon. Finally the buzzing had stopped. Her foot met his ass and she pushed him on his back ontop of the floor. Red eyes gazed up as she slowly straddled him and went down, her lips meeting the head of his member.
Kesesesese~~~

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 10-06-2011 23:34

Ludwig found himself staring in surprise at his sister, the buzzing had stopped, he thanked Gott for that it had become unbearable. But now his sister's lips were on the head of his member, for a moment he had to wonder if he was just having a really great wet dream or if this really was reality. It finally set in that this was reality and his cock twitched from the feeling of soft lips. Germany bit his lower lip and clenched at the skirt of the dress. His blue eyes managing to look into the small crack on his sister's shirt and down to her cleavage. He felt his mouth and lips go dry, he licked his lips rather hungrily and swallowed the saliva that was building up in his mouth.
Gott verdammt, his sister really knew how to press his buttons. "S-schwester..." But he was also determined to not let himself break.... just yet anyway.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

RedMaid
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by RedMaid » 10-06-2011 23:42

She felt eyes going down her neck towards her chest. Ah so that's what stimulates him... Boobs. "Hmm you are so adorable West." Coyly her fingers slid up her sides and undid the top buttons of her blouse, revealing more cleavage and a peek of her bra. Certainly she wanted him to break but at the same time seeing him in such selfrestraint was very pleasing. Maria leaned down and rested his member against her cleavage. "Bruder... I wonder how long you will last." The words came out lewd and sexy.
Kesesesese~~~

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 10-06-2011 23:53

Germany could have died and gone to heaven as he watched his sister unbutton her blouse, exposing more of her cleavage. He wanted to just sit up, reach out and touch them but before he could even move, her boobs were rubbing against his member.. and they were so soft... He groaned out lustfully and bucked his hips up, having his member rub against Maria's breasts even more. If this kept up he wasn't going to last long at all!

RedMaid
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by RedMaid » 11-06-2011 00:04

"Luuuuudwig" She let his name pass her lips in a low seducive voice. A nail was trailed over his abdomen towards his member. Slowly her tongue left wet circles on the head of his member, her chest pressed against his inner thighs. Gott the man's mewls were only encouraging her to lick more and stroke his hips and thighs. Suddenly a pop was heard and the plug she had pushed inside him earlier was pulled out with rather rough force.
Kesesesese~~~

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 11-06-2011 01:08

"AAH!" He yelped with a groan as the plug was pulled out and his hips jerked up. "Schwester... bitte.... kleine schwester... Maria... please... let me cum. Bitte... let me have you." He moaned, sitting up a bit, grabbing his sister's upper arms lightly, careful not to grab her tightly even though he wanted to force her onto her back and violate her, but that would just be wrong. Plus he wait pay for it ten fold back should he do that. "Bitte kleine schwester... mistress... let me cum." Germany begged.

RedMaid
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by RedMaid » 11-06-2011 01:18

Ah there it was, the utter sign of defeat, begging the devil to relieve you of your troubles. Well if it was her he wanted she would sure make things hard for him. Maria's hands leaned on his chest and she gently kissed his cheek. "See Bruder, everybody succumbs to me." A perfect succubus, sinister little devilish woman she was. Her hand scratched at his chest as she rubbed her clothed ass over his groin. "Aber Kleine Bruder, I am not convinced by your begging yet... Beg harder for it." She nipped at his lips teasingly.
Kesesesese~~~

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 11-06-2011 01:23

Germany groaned, his eyes almost going to the back of his head and he placed his hands on her hips, bucking his hips up against her, making his erection rub against her clothed ass some more. "Schwester.... mistress... please... let me be your slave.. bitte.. I want it, I need it. Mein kleine mistress... bitte, let me cum." He begged, embarrassingly making puppy eyes at his sister, something he had learned from his dogs; he may have gotten away with it when he was younger, so he decided to put it to the test now for the first time in a long time. "Bitte... Maria... my mistress.. let me cum." Ludwig continued to beg.

RedMaid
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by RedMaid » 11-06-2011 01:36

Her tongue traveled over his earshell as she mumbled some lewd words in his ear. "Ludwig... You have held up for so long. You deserve a reward." She sat up and started removing parts of her clothing. In the end she was only wearing her lacy underwear and pinned her hair up to stay out of the way. "For this one moment you can have all of me you want Ludwig, however if you do it wrong I will tie you up and abuse you all night." All of his restraints were removed and she pressed her lips against his.
Kesesesese~~~