Misunderstandings [Fem!France x England]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Misunderstandings [Fem!France x England]

Post by Teabrows » 09-06-2011 00:11

Plot: Francoise works in a bookstore close to Arthur's place. Arthur is in love with her and asks her out.Though he finds out she isn't so shy as he thinks.

Name: Francoise Bonnefoy
Appearance:

“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 09-06-2011 00:24

Name: Arthur Kirkland
Appearance:
Major: America, England, Denmark
Minor: Prussia, Scotland
Willing to try: Austria, Kugelmugel, Netherlands

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 09-06-2011 00:36

Francoise was putting the books that had just came in away on the shelves. She was glancing at the clock all the time while she did that. She was going deny it if someone asked about it, but she had started to become interested in a certain Englishman.

He had these monsterous eyebrows, but really nice eyes and messy hair. It made him somewhat cute. She was right now waiting for him to show up to get a newspaper like always. He was later than normal though, would he even show up today?
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 09-06-2011 01:04

Arthur was hitting the gas as best he could to get to his favourite bookstore. Not his favourite because of the style of the store or the books in it. No, he was going there just to talk to a certain someone.
If someone asked, he was only going in there for a newspaper. He only ever came in for a newspaper and it was painfully obvious as to the real reason why, but he never said anything.

So here he was, finally away from working late, and driving through rush hour traffic to the bookstore.
He finally saw his turn and floored it into a parking space. Today was gonna be the day. Yes. No. He didn't know.

Arthur got out of his car and walked into the bookstore. He inhaled the scent of new books deeply before walking around a bit, pretending to look at the copies of new books he didn't care about.

He finally made his way to the counter and took a paper. "Just a paper for me today." He smiled at the lady behind the counter.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 09-06-2011 01:10

Francoise ears perked up as she heard the sound of the bell when the door opened. She turned around to see the Englishman. She walked to the counted. Dieu- why was she so shy around him? She didn't even know his name.

"Ah oui, as usual monsieur." she said and took the newspaper to scan. She smiled gently at him as she gave him the newspaper back.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 09-06-2011 01:44

Arthur smiled brightly. She was so cute because she was so shy.

He gave her the dollar to pay for the paper then started to walk away before walking back. He leaned on the counter a bit. "Hey..... umm..... would you like to maybe.... go to dinner or something with me later...?" he asked shyly, rubbing his arm.
"Or possibly to the theatre?"

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 09-06-2011 15:47

Francoise didn't expect for the Englishman to ask that. He, after all, didn't seem like the flirtarious type, pretty shy to be honest. She smiled kindly at him. "I would like to, monsieur newspaper." she leaned a little at the counter and smiled slyly. "Would you mind telling your name?"

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 12-06-2011 23:38

Arthur frowned and blushed deeply. He looked up "My name is Arthur. Arthur Kirkland. Yours?" He held out his hand to the girl. He knew her name from the tag, but he wanted to hear her say it.
He smiled "I could pick you up when you get off work possibly?" he offered.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 13-06-2011 00:02

Francoise smiled softly "Je suis Francoise Bonnefoy." she took the hand before shaking it. "It's very nice meeting you, Arthur." she said smiling softly.
"Ah, zat would be lovely." she replied at the offer. He would know by now when she got off.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 14-06-2011 04:56

"Alright then Francoise. I'll be back to pick you up in a little bit then." He smiled politely before walking out of the store. He looked at his watch and walked across the street into a little flower shop where he picked out a small bouquet of roses and then next door he bought her a small teddy bear.
He walked back to his car and waited in the parking lot for the last few minutes, constantly looking himself over in the mirror to make sure he looked alright.