finding a way in. (OC's Zeeland and Sicilia and Romano)

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 13-06-2012 16:27

Sara looked at Vito who had just entered the room, but said nothing about it. Instead she shakily stood by Romano and looked at him with a frown, shaking her head as if to convince herself this wasn't really happening.
Neth stood besides her quietly, watching but not saying a word. He had expected it a little, but not this soon.
It was all going so incredibly fast.
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 18-06-2012 01:47

Sicilia smirked at Romano shortly then suddenly reached out and grabbed Zeeland pulling her close and pressed a gentle kiss on her lips.
"think better of me when this is over" he whispered before he turned to Romano who was allready battle ready to defend his girl. Romano wanted to hit the other in the face but Sicilia grabbed his arm tightly and they both fell silent. Only just now it struck them both and those around them their clinged hands had both somewhat faded. Romano looked fierce yet Sicilia remained calm as he felt it happening slowly at first, then rapidly flowing away.
Romano started to blush again, his hand become solid, his appearance vivid and strong. Sicilia dropped on his knees, for all strenght ebbed away from him. He looked at Zeeland until he lost the strenght to keep his eyes opened a moment later, he was gone entirely, he had faded away.
Romano was shocked, angry, sad, gratefull, he didn't know what to feel.

At that point Germany and Italy stormed in the room all worried.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 23-06-2012 16:26

Zeeland was surprised at being kissed, but instantly felt that something else was going on.
Her eyes were still wide as she watched how Sicilia's strenght slowly filled Romano up until he was strong and completely visible again... and Sicilia had faded.
She took a few deep breaths and tried to calm down. In her head, Vito had saved her love and she was extremely grateful for that. Vito was a hero, wasn't he? Perhaps he wasn't that bad after all.
However, when Germany and Italy stormed into the room, her worry grew back and she grabbed Italy's hands, looking at them to see any form of fading.
"F-Feli! Are you ok? Are you feeling strange?"

Netherlands gave a nod to Germany and watched the scene from the corner with his arms folded, not so sure what to think of this.

I'm an Alien~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-07-2012 22:16

Italy gave Sara a questioning look as she grabbed his hands. He looked past her to see his brother who seemed startled but not in pain. "... I am fine now I'm here... my brother. let me..." he withdrew his hands from her soft grip and almost stumbled over his feet to get to him as he started crying (again). Romano let him hug him, still astonished by what had happend. Germany patted Sara's shoulder and looked at Netherlands, who he figured still had a grudge over him. He kept his distance and kept from speaking. Just watched both Sara, Netherlands and the brothers.
Feli started rambling in Italian at warpspeed, you could tell by Ludwigs concentrated frown he was trying the follow but it simply was too fast and the snottering in between didn't help much.
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 03-07-2012 00:35

Sara frowned, still utterly confused. She knew Netherlands held a grudge against Germany.. and she should too, because her lands had been destructed so badly when England, America and Canada took on Germany there as well. One of the most destructed places of the whole country lay in her lands.
Right now she needed someone... anyone really.
"L-Ludwig.." She began whispering to him. "V-Vito.. he's...... he vanished... just like that... R-Romano... h-he was fading.. he would disappear... b-but Vito.. held onto his arm and he vanished and Romano is alive and I don't know what to do or what happened!" She began speaking faster towards the end.
"B-Bitte.. Ludwig.. ich verstehe nicht, was passiert ist." German being an important language in her lands, she spoke it quite well.

I'm an Alien~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 17-07-2012 23:27

Germany tried to explain
"Sshhh.. nobody really knows what it's like... Nobody returns to tell... but sometimes it happends like that. try not to be too sad about it. I guess, they have become to much alike...
It also happends the otherway around you know.
Sometimes a nation is soo divided it just falls apart in pieces, that way new nations form. But don't worry, South Italy is not bound to have the same faith. Those brothers differ too much. Just like I differ too much from mine." he patted her shoulder. "i'm getting something to drink" he said as he stood up.

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 23-08-2012 21:45

Sara nodded quietly, still not wanting to believe what had just happened. She slumped down in a seat in the room and stared at the ground thoughtfully, needing the time to herself to be able to comprehend everything that just happened to her and slipping in her usual thinking tranche.
Netherlands watched Sara leave the room to follow Germany, telling himself to stay calm and in the corner, watching the Italien brothers to make sure nothing is going to go wrong.
Sara followed Germany out to get a drink, waiting until they were outside of the room and other's hearing before talking to him.
"Are you sure that one of them won't have the same fate? Italy is, economically, not doing so well. You're witnessing as much as I am what it's doing to Greece."

I'm an Alien~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 26-08-2012 18:56

Germany patted her shoulder as to reasure her even though his touch felt a little mechanic and loveless, then again he wasn't the most cuddly nation around. At least he tried.
"I'm positive. They have got a lot of work to do though, to convince the others. In the worst case they are kicked out, but there still is live outside. Why do you care so much anyway, puppe?"

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 26-08-2012 19:18

Sara looked into the German's blue eyes with a worried expression before turning her gaze down to the floor.
"Well.... you see..... uhm... Romano has asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes.. and I really, really like him. That's why I care. Besides that, Feliciano is a really nice guy! And I get along with him well and I wouldn't want anything happening to him either."

I'm an Alien~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 30-10-2012 22:47

(ehh i kinda misread and i was thinking Sara followed instead of neth, and now everything turned out so funny I find it hard to write. Now Deutchland is calling him "puppe" and patting his shoulder. this is so weird i can't pffffff... i let the rp die, because of a fuck-up,... sorry. :( )