finding a way in. (OC's Zeeland and Sicilia and Romano)

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 17-04-2012 01:25

Netherlands stood up emotionless and grabbed Vito by the collar of his shirt, lifting him off the ground easily, and tossing him to the ground again a few meter to his side. He stepped on his back to keep him down, although not pressing hard enough to crack any ribs.
"It went perfectly fine, if you must know." He smirked, leaning on the knee of the leg which kept Vito down.
"You might want to be careful with what you say to me.. after all.. I could retie you... take all sharp objects away.. and have you guarded without food or water and see how you like that."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sara looked around suspiciously, checking if there were no nurses looking, and quickly undid the straps that held him down. She smiled at him and stroked his face.
"That better, Lovi?" She spoke sweetly to him, mostly for teasing.
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 17-04-2012 12:59

(hahaha! i love your chars soo much!)
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 17-04-2012 13:47

(Really?? Aaww thanks x3 I love yours as well I must say! Vito is awesome and Romano.. x3 he's just adorable!)

I'm an Alien~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 17-04-2012 23:51

Vito went down hard and as Neth placed his foot on top of him he started whining "Uhh,.. mea culpa, please don't." he with his big mouth
"No need..I understand, your the boss,..
please don't hurt me. J. just let me go now...
There's no point in keeping me is there?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovi was really relieved she untied him against doctors orders.
He lay his arm around her and pulled her over him so he could finally kiss her for real. He didn't hold back put kissed her passionely trailing his fingers down along her spine. He was getting really aroused already, then again her amazing eyes were enough to make him hard.
The monitor keeping track of his stats showed his heartbeat was really speeding up. "Don't tease me Sara, you drive me insane."
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 18-04-2012 00:03

"Good.." Neth grumbed abd took his food off of him.
"And i'm not letting you go.. you're good bait!" He explained with a self-satisfied smirk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sara squealed softly and stroked through his hair with one hand, holding herself in a comfortable position with the other.
"I'm not even doing anything yet, haha!" She said with a smirk. "Trust me if I put effort in teasing you.. you'd be over the edge in no time.." her smirk turned a little darker as ahe happily kissed him again, loving the fact that she can hear what she does to him through the monitor.

I'm an Alien~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 18-04-2012 01:20

Vito just looked at Neth with a dark frown.
"That so, you plan to go fishing bitc.. i mean boss"

--------------------------------

"Hmn really Bella, show me that edge you speak of. I've always wanted to make out in a place like this. I'm sure you make a cute nurse." He reached for her shirt and slipped his hands underneath to gently stoke her tummy reaching up and carefully got hold of her breasts.
"You sure you're part of the 'lowlands' girl?"

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 18-04-2012 07:57

"Not quite yet. You see, one must always have a back-up plan.. and that's you, fishbait. We can catch some big fish with you." Neth spoke with a grin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sara made a soft moan at the touch and a light giggle.
"I'm pretty sure yes.." she said while moving a hand down to Lovi's crotch, tapping her fingers teasingly on it.
"Ooh I do have a nurse outfit at home.. from a party I went to. It's quite..short." she said on a teasing tone.

I'm an Alien~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 18-04-2012 22:20

Sicilia looked like he would murder neth right now, if he had the power to do so. "You can't keep me here forever. My country will fall without me"

--------------------------

Lovi supressed a moan as she teasingly touched his nether regions.
"I doubt that kinky dress of you is any shorter than the hospital clothes they put on me." he giggled than pulled her fully on top off him onto the bed, rasing her shirt to see her breasts in full glory. He came a bit up and caressed them obsessively. His heartbeat kept speeding up until Lovi got nervous of the soft beeping and tore the sensors of his arms, resulting a flatline on the screen. He didn't think nothing of it and proceeded kissing and touching her.

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 19-04-2012 21:58

Netherlands smirked and shrugged. "That will be alright.. I'll let you make decisions for your country so it won't fail and I will be there to make sure you don't do anything stupid..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sara squealed at the touch and straddled him, looking down with a grin, unaware of the beeping machines.
Her hands glided over his body, exploring every inch she could touch.

I'm an Alien~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 20-04-2012 15:46

"You sound just like espagne, you know that. So, are we staying here for now?"

------------------------------------------

Romano was allready unzipping her trousers when as many as three hospital workers rushed in with as defibrilator and all sorts of medical equiptment to bring him back to life. When they came in and saw the both of them making out on the bed the staff didn't know if they should be glad or angry.
Romano just pulled up his shoulders "Can't help it, Italian, si?"
One nurse just walked out mumbling "ik heb wel betere dingen te doen.."