Let's play cop and robber~ [PrussiaxFem!Spain]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 28-05-2012 04:12

Gilbert smiled at Antonia and kissed her back. He stood up. "I'll go take my shower now. I'll be back." He walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. It felt so good to him.
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 29-05-2012 06:25

Antonia left there and blushed the whole time. She was a bit in thoughts and tried to get under the cover all the time. "....he's so hot...and kind...", brunette smiled and put his hair up like she always keep them. She didn't want to get the whole bed wet now.
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 29-05-2012 22:55

Prussia smiled. He thought about Antonia. He wouldn't mind living with her. He loved her. She was beautiful, nice, not to mention she didnt shoot him. Yes, he was sure he loved Antonia.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 30-05-2012 06:50

Antonia layed under the cover and shut her eyes slowly. Her breath was coming slowly out from her mouth. ".....nnnnh.....mm..", girl slowly tugged cover from his breasts because she was feeling a bit too hot after the shower. Still she continued sleeping.
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 30-05-2012 12:38

Gilbert turned off the water and dried off. Man, that was a nice shower, he thought. He hung the towel up and walked to the bedroom without bothering to put on clothes. He smiled when he saw Antonia sleeping. "She's so beautiful." He climbed under the covers and cuddled the woman, kissing her cheek and falling asleep after saying, "I love you,Antonia."