Let's play cop and robber~ [PrussiaxFem!Spain]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Let's play cop and robber~ [PrussiaxFem!Spain]

Post by Returnmemory » 18-03-2012 15:40

// Well I try to do something to this rp~ I'm not sure about Antonios feminine name so I guess I just use Antonia? XD//

This day was really odd to this spanish girl who was arresting different robbers around Spain.
Too many robbers for one day, too many! About...36 robbers if she guessed right so this was really hard.
Even though all those were only some kind of pickpockets...Why wouldn't they just try to live normal life and get a job...right?
It was getting evening already and Antonia was very tired. Sun was setting so fast and darkness tried to come faster and faster.

"Ahh...Dios mio..Is this some kind of robber party or what? I just want to go home, because this solo job is SO boring~
I hoped that someone would come to help me but...they were too busy...haah...".
Antonia leaned to her police car and keep watch on some creepy guy. In her hand she kept one little gun, it was his only one which would keep her alive...
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 18-03-2012 16:29

Gilbert was on his evening-pickpocket run at the moment. He didnt want to steal, he just didnt have any money. He saw a female cop near her car, but it didnt seem that she could really do any by herself. He walked past an Austrian man, who had quite alot of money. As he walked past, he pickpocketed his wallet. "Score" The Prussian whispered. As he walked, he saw that the policewoman was watching the whole time. "Crap, Gotta go.", he said as he started running.
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 18-03-2012 16:40

That suspicious prussian man really was stubborn, even though policewoman, Antonia kept him under her watch he still pickpocket that poor poor Austrian man (that's what Antonioa thought).
"Oh no you don't!", she yelled and rushed quickly after that irritating pickpocket...god...when this day ends!.
Antonia tried to load his gun at the same time when she rushed behind Gilbert, "hey! Get your hands up and give me that wallet!!", spanish woman yelled at thief and pointed his gun at the Gil same time as she still ran.
She hoped that, that man couldn't notice her fatigue.
"...Stop right now thief!!, she still shouted.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 18-03-2012 16:50

Prussia ran into an ally, also running into a complete dead end. "This is completly unawesome!" He turned around. "Okay, okay, You got me. Congrats." He tossed the wallet to the Spanish policewoman. Gilbert put his hands in the air. "Now, what re you going to do with me? Pat me down for more loot?", Prussia asked teasingly.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 18-03-2012 16:57

Antonia sighed and took carefully that wallet in her pocket, "....Now...listen, I let you go but now please give me now your ID card because I have to put this in your register.",
Spanish woman said, "And don't try to tease police, I might give you some bills to pay...or then jail...", she continued and put her gun down, because she tried to get that mans ID card. "...Now give it to me.."

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 18-03-2012 17:13

Prussia took out his ID car slowly and dropped it om the ground. "Two questions, officer. First, whats a beautiful woman like yourself doing on duty all by herself? And second, why are you letting me go?"

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 18-03-2012 17:19

Antonia blushed when that...okay...okay Antonia had to admit that he was really nice looking and handsome..but still looked a bit dummy. ".....I am on my solo duty today 'cause I don't need any help now...", she answered to his first question.
"And for second question...just a minute...", Antonia started to check Gilberts profiles and so on, ".....aah..okay...so..you're poor? If you need mine go to some kind of help center or something..", she said and gave ID card back after she recorded Gils pickpocket thingy.
"....You can go now...", brunette told to him and started to walk back to her car.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 18-03-2012 17:37

Gilbert ran to catch up with the woman. "Hey, wait up! Im not poor. I just needed the extra money. Its not easy living with your little brother and some Italian kid. I know youre a cop and its your job but jeez, give me a break!"

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 18-03-2012 17:42

Antonia aimed his gun to Gilberts forehead, "....Then go and try to get money...I'm sorry but I can't help anymore...", she said. "What do you mean about my job...I like it...", Antonia smiled and laughed a bit.
"Woman can be too a police you know...?"

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 18-03-2012 18:06

Gilbert put his hands up and stopped. "I didnt mean to insult you. Yes I know woman can be police. Youre doing great. But It just seems like a dull job. Ive seen you out here all day. All by yourself. It doesnt seem fun. Everyone deserves to have fun. Well, thats what I think. But I guess thats not really important, coming from some pickpocketer. Well, I'll just leave then." The Prussia walked around the Spanish woman and started leaving.