Androgyne - [PruHun]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 24-04-2012 23:22

Prussia smiled. "I guess that makes sense. You're pretty smart, Hungary.", he said with a kiss. " I hope you dont have to go back to your home for awhile. It would be awesome if you would stay with me for afew days. It would make me really happy."
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 24-04-2012 23:22

Prussia smiled. "I guess that makes sense. You're pretty smart, Hungary.", he said with a kiss. " I hope you dont have to go back to your home for awhile. It would be awesome if you would stay with me for afew days. It would make me really happy."

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 24-04-2012 23:23

(sorry, didnt mean to doublesend)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 25-04-2012 14:20

(I'll ask an admin to remove the double post. )

Hungary sighed softly.
"I can stay for a while if you want me to. Say... In the begining you thought I was a boy, how do you think of me now?"
She thought to herself, if he sais 'you're a boy to me...' I could stay with him and just pretend I'm a boy.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 25-04-2012 20:54

Prussia thought about it. "Well, after I figured out you were a girl, I thought you were just a girl. But now, I see that youre pretty manly. Actually, youre about as manly. Just as awesome too! I'm pretty sure this sounds weird, but youre the sexiest man Ive even seen. Mabye if you stay around, I might let you dominate me sometime. How bout it, Mr. Hungary?", he said with a laugh and a smile.