Androgyne - [PruHun]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 09-04-2012 19:35

Prussia kissed Hungary and smiled. "Hey, Hungary. I think I'm going to come.", he said as be began to slow his pace.
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 10-04-2012 02:17

Hungary was moaning harder now. "Ah, do so! Come! I'm- aaah~ As well!"
Her orgasm came over her and all her muscles spasmed a bit.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 11-04-2012 01:28

Prussia nodded and suddenly burst. He couldnt hold it in anymore. "I'm coming!", he said as he orgasm'd. All of the juices inside of him emptied itself into Hungary.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 12-04-2012 20:34

Hungary lay there panting for a while, then she realised she shouldn't give Prussia the chance to recover.
She managed to roll them over. When she sat up she felt it leaking out of her. She grimaced a bit. What a terrible feeling. That part about being a boy would be great. You didn't feel it leaking out of you after sex.
However, her smile quickly returned.
"Ok, now it's my turn! Spread your legs a bit..."
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 13-04-2012 00:00

Prussia was stunned by Hungary's action. What was she planning in her head?, he thought as he did as he was told. "What are you gonna do?"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 13-04-2012 01:41

Hungary looked a bit pouty now. "My turn to take you of course! I don't have a penis, so I guess I'll use my fingers."
It felt good when Prussia used his fingers on her so...she might return the favor.
She used the others cum to get her finger nice and slick. With one hand she was stroking the others manhood back to life, and the slick finger she probbed at his entrance softly pushing in.
Rp chara's:

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 13-04-2012 01:59

Prussia flinched. "H-hey! Dont do that! Nothing is supposed to go in there! This is completly unawesome!"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 16-04-2012 00:23

Hungary cocked an eyebrow.
"But, you put it into me as well. It's only fair!"
She added another finger and hit harder and deeper. She managed to find the others prostate, and no matter if you're gay or straight, it you're male it feels great if it gets touched.
Rp chara's:

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 16-04-2012 19:20

Prussia couldn't help it but he moaned. "Y-yea but I didnt put it into your ass! J-just stop!"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 16-04-2012 23:22

Hungary's smile grew a bit desperate. She wanted this so much! She really wanted to be the guy, just once.
"B-but you like it right? Don't you like a woman on top?" She stradled his leg and rode against it, if she imagined now shecould imagine she was actually taking him, the sense of domination that came with the feeling turned her on more than anything she experienced before.
Soft moans escaped her, she needed this. She wanted to come, while penetrating this boy. If he tried to protest...she'd force him. She already knew she would it felt to great.
Rp chara's: