Androgyne - [PruHun]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 27-03-2012 03:40

Hungary had been wearing mens clothes as usual and was thus wearing pants. She suddenly realised that wasn't really...ladylike of her. Prussia still seemed to think of her as a beautifull woman though. It made her feel all happy and embarassed.
"I'll show you."

hungary sat on her knees and removed the rope keeping her pants on, and her shin guards. With a small glance at Prussia she started taking them of slowely. Revealing soft peach skin inch by inch. Finally when everything was off she turned to the other and sat over him. They were facing each other and she sat on his lap.
"Ah, Gilber this is cold...I brought a sheet to cover us." She gestured for Gilbert to get it from her bag.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 27-03-2012 03:56

Prussia nodded and pulled the blanket out of the bag and wrapped it around the two of them. It was nice and warm. He smiled at the Hungarian. He had noticed that she was even more beautiful up close. He had also noticed that she was very close to his penis. But she was keeping him warm and he was doing the same for her. So he was happy. He hoped she was too.
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 27-03-2012 04:00

Hungary looked at him again.
"W-well if you're a woman...and someone does things with you like this, like touching you and touching your breasts...you get wet down there. "
She wasn't sure if Prussia hadn't already felt that on his bare leg...
"And it feels exiting and good, and you get the urge to-"
She now pressed her front against his softly rubbing their hips together.
"Rub together..."
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 27-03-2012 04:09

Prussia did feel somthing wet on his leg. He wasent sure what it was and had been ignoring it. "So thats what that is." When Hungary started rubbing against him, he automaticly pulled her closer. "O-oh okay then." After doing this, he kissed Hungary. He didnt mean to, he had actually been thinking about it. He stared at her and waited for her response. "I'm so sorry. i couldnt help myself."

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-03-2012 21:57

Hungary looked a bit uncertain. She just wanted to experiment, but kisses were given to those that you love. She did love Gilbert but she had simply never thought of him as the one she'd be married to. She couldn't imagine it being different between them from hanging out in the forest, fighting a bit and just sharing things...Like this.
On the other hand the kiss had made her happy, it had made her feel as if she were loved and home and so warm! She knew Gilbert cared for her. She cared for him. Her motions stopped and she gently touched her lips.
No... She thought I don't want to make things different between us. I just want to keep going.
"Gilbert? You kissed me..."
Rp chara's:

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 28-03-2012 22:17

Prussia felt like an idiot. He shouldnt have done that. "I-im sorry. I shouldnt have kissed you. It just felt like the right things to do. It just felt right..." He shifted akwardly, which wasent easy to do with Hungary on his lap. He didnt want to leave, just wanted to get away from the mistake he just made.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-03-2012 22:23

Hungary nodded. "I- I understand."
She didn't want Prussia to go away. She really wanted to stay with him.
"Don't go away!"
She hugged him close.
"You can kiss me...Just don't go."
Rp chara's:

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 28-03-2012 22:38

Prussia was stunned. He wasent sure what to do, so he hugged Eliza back. He decided that if it made her happy, he would stay. "Don't worry, I wont leave you.", he said as he held her close.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-03-2012 23:23

Hungary held still for a while. Then she chuckled softly.
"I can feel it standing against my stomach." She said and reached between them softly playing with the head of Gilberts penis.
Rp chara's:

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 28-03-2012 23:39

Prussia laughed. "I couldnt help it. Your just so close to me. But youre really good at keeping me warm." He smiled and kissed her again, and this time, on he really meant it.