Androgyne - [PruHun]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 01-04-2012 03:07

This kiss was different, instead of stressing her out it calmed Hungary. It was ok. Kissing was part of this, she felt that now.
"hmmm-"
She hummed into the kiss and then broke it.
"I want to play a bit more~" She took Prussias dick in her hand again and steadilly started stroking it again.
"I'm wondering...what it's like when you come. What it looks like as well, what kind of face you make."
With her spare hand she fondlede her own breast. She bit her lip and cast a cheeky smile Prussia's way.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 01-04-2012 03:30

Prussia smiled at Hungary. "So you wanna play, huh?" He lowered his hand started to rub her cunt. He fingered her and played with it. Soon his hand became very wet. "I hear that females come more than guys can. Lets see how many times I can make you come!" After saying that, started fingering her faster and played with her other breast with his idle hand.
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 01-04-2012 03:39

Hungary trembled with the touches. She had not expected to get this aroused. Her main intention had been to arouse Prussia and ...study it? Now however she was feeling so hot. She grabbed his shoulders.
"P-prussia- ah~ That feels so- " She spread her legs a little more giving him acces. She leaned in and playfully bit Prussias neck.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 01-04-2012 04:45

Prussia kissed Hungary after she bit his neck. "It feels what?" He asked teasingly. He fingered as fast as he could so he could her to come. He pushed his finger as far in as he could and rubbed and tickled the edges of her cunt. He knew she was enjoying this.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 01-04-2012 04:51

Hungary closed her eyes. "Oh~ Good! It feels good!" However it wasn't enough...she wanted more.
"M-more..."
She seemed to think for a second.
"Put it in."
Rp chara's:

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 01-04-2012 05:00

Prussia nodded. "Got it." He lifted Hungary up and placed her ontop of his dick so it slid inside of her. "Hungary, it feels so good inside of you. I can feel the insides of your cunt closing around my dick!"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 01-04-2012 05:06

Hungary had to adjust for a second. But then it just felt good and full. She grabbed both his hands and planted them on her breats. She used her knees to move herself up and down.
Rp chara's:

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 01-04-2012 05:11

Prussia allowed Hungary to lead his hands to her breast and squeezed them. He sucked, tugged and chewed on her nipples. The were very stiff and tasted great. Prussia could hear the sound of their laps clapping everytime they met. He was soon addicted to the sound. "Hungary, You taste so good!"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 07-04-2012 23:25

(( XD irl tip: Don't chew on nipples! That would hurt like hell! It's a damn sensitive part of the body...Imagine someone chewing on your penis. It's kinda...ai.))

Hungary moaned sweetly. So this is what it was like...Would she ever be in the same position as Prussia was now? Probably not. Somehow she really wanted to be though. If she'd been a boy...She would've been the onle kissing someones breasts, making her moan sweetly, she'd bury herself deep inside a girl. Would Prussia allow her to be the man? For just one round? The thought alone was great. Perhaps if she let him have his way with her now, he'd be turned on enough to allow that!
She decided to speed up the movement, seeing if that would get more exiting cries out of Prussia.
Rp chara's:

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 08-04-2012 01:10

(haha And youve tried this?)
Prussia smiled at Hungary. He kissed her before laying her down on the ground. "Thought a little change of position would be nice.", he said we a smirk. He began pushing fast and hard, not showing any mercy.