Androgyne - [PruHun]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 17-04-2012 03:43

Prussia made a strange noise that was a mix between a moan and a laugh. "Y-yea I guess it does feel pretty awesome. K-keep going if you want. But I dont think if this can make me come."
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-04-2012 15:31

A smirk reappeared on Hungaries face. Part of her was determined to make Prussia come like this. Though she might need to jerk him off at the same time to accomplish it. She herself was riding his leg and it felt amazing. She felt like a boy, being in charge for a change. She would come another time if only...
She grabbed Prussia's hand and guided it to her breasts.
Then she let her own hand go back to his arousal to jerk him of in time with her thrusts.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 23-04-2012 20:55

Prussia continued moaning, now accepting them and not holding them back. He rubbed Hungary's breast and foldled with them. It was so soft in his hand. He was very much enjoying that Hungary was also jerking him off. I guess she really wants me to come, he thought.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-04-2012 20:59

Hungary closed her eyes. She was in extasy. So this is what it was like...This is how good it could feel.
"I'm going to come inside of you..." She whispered. It wasn't supposed to come out. But she had said it by accident, speaking her fantasy aloud that she was male and taking him. Of course nothing would happen inside of him...but she was at the verge of coming. That much was true.
"Hnnn-"
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 23-04-2012 21:47

Prussia smiled at Hungary. "I think I'm gonna come soon." He continued to rub her breast softly. His moaning had gotten somewhat softer. He suddenly stopped. "Wait, what did you say?"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-04-2012 21:58

Hungary ignored his question, she was too caught up in the pleasure.
"Yes! Me to...I'm also going to- ahhh-"
This was so good! Her eyes were closed and pleasure was written all over her face.
"Ah! There it comes!"
She bit her lip as she came, her thrusts getting hard and deep.
Rp chara's:

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 23-04-2012 22:29

Prussia moaned one last time before coming on Hungary. "Thats all of it. That felt good." He kissed her cheek. "Can you please take your finger out of me now?"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-04-2012 23:46

Hungary was slowely catching her breath but obliged with a chuckle. That was lovely...
She wiped her hand on the grass and laid down next to Prussia cuddling up to him.
Rp chara's:

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 24-04-2012 00:25

Prussia weakly laughed. "I think I'll be empty for a week! Nice job. Never thought a finger in my ass would ever feel good.", he said as he wrapped his arms around Hungary and kissed her head.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 24-04-2012 23:15

Hungary seemed deep in thought. She knew for sure now...She wanted to be a boy. It felt so great to be the one on top, sticking it in. She bit her lip. It was just damn imposible!
Doing this made her only realise more she wouldn't ever be happy in a future marriage. She would never truly be herself. This was probably closest she'd get. And it probably wouldn't happen a second time. And she didn't even tell Prussia she wanted to be a boy still.
"Well, yeah. It's like, an anatomy thing...It feels good for boys to have something in there."
Rp chara's: