New Roomies (Prussia/Slovakia)

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

New Roomies (Prussia/Slovakia)

Post by VanDerZanden » 14-05-2012 01:16

Synopsis: After moving out of Austria's place, Slovakia ends up accepting an invitation to move in with Prussia. Things take a different turn there than at Austria's, though..

Character: Marika Kovarik/Slovakia
Appearance: Image

--------

Finding Prussia's place had been a little hard, but after a few bus transfers and some walking Slovakia had found it eventually. Austria had warned her about Prussia when she'd mentioned the invitation, but who was he to tell her what to do? She'd been an afterthought in that household, though he did have good ideas about budgeting money. How bad could living with Prussia be? Long as he didn't think she was Czech, things shouldn't be too bad. Once she found the place she set her single, oversized and patched bag on the ground and with a neutral expression knocked on the door.

"'Ey Prussia, you home?! I don't want t' be left waiting!" she called out.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 14-05-2012 02:19

Prussia had been sleeping when he heard the knock on the door. He slowly got up from his bed and didnt even attempt getting dressed. So he simply walked to the door in nothing but his boxers and wearing his trademark iron cross. He opens the front door and rubs his eyes. It took him a second to figure out who was infront of him. "Oh, hey there Slovakia. Looks like you found your way here. Good job. Come on it. Let me get your bags." He smiled at the woman. He was happy that someone was moving in with him. Its been somewhat lonley since Germany kicked him out, and he couldnt handle living with France and Spain. Especially France, who wouldnt let him take a shower or get dressed without a surprise visit. He hoped that this would be fun, but at the same time relaxed. His small bird, Gilbird flew out of his room and landed ontop of Slovakia's head, happy to see a new person.
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 14-05-2012 02:20

Charater: Prussia
Name: Gilbert B.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 14-05-2012 05:41

Slovakia wasn't in the least bit put off by the fact that Prussia was wearing next to nothing. She could be pretty casual herself, so there was no reason to criticize her host for his boxers and iron cross outfit. It was actually odd to her that he hadn't patched an old pair to prolong its lifespan; but then again, that was something Austria would do. When he offered to get her bags, Slovakia dropped hers to the ground with a sharp thud. The longtime lesser half of Czechoslovakia stepped inside, stretched her arms out (accentuating her bust as she did so) and sighed. Whether from contentment or relief was unclear.

"I guess that your pet is, like, free range?" she remarked, eyes shifting up to glance in Gilbird's direction.

Then she thought to offer, "Hey, if you're needin' clothes, I can totally spot you some cash for some."
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 14-05-2012 06:27

Prussia laughed as he picked up her bags. "Yea, he's free ranged and I don't need money. I just woke up. But be warned, I do offtenly walk around the house in barley nothing. I also shower before I sleep and if I'm tired enough, I just sleep nude." He turned around and saw Slovakia stretch. "Looks like you've grown since the last time I saw you!", he said with a smirk and a "Kesese~"

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 14-05-2012 18:53

"You sure? I've got a few Euros I could spare," Slovakia remarked casually as she leafed through a considerable wad of bills she'd produced from her jacket. Since Prussia wasn't interested in the money she just stuffed it back into her pocket. His described habits flustered her a little but she did her best to hide that. After all it sounded like a way to save time on doing laundry if you didn't wear clothing that much. And that way, when you went out you'd have plenty of clean clothing to wear.

She couldn't help but blush a tiny bit when he mentioned that she'd grown; she knew what he was referring to. It wasn't hard to tell. Still she responded with, "Good eye, but you're totally just as pale as the last time I saw you. You just livin' in the basement or something?"

Then she smirked as she added, "And how you choose to sleep doesn't effect me, obviously. Ain't like we'll be sleeping in the same bed.."

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 14-05-2012 20:59

Me smirked at Slovakia. He laughed at her wise remarks. "Hey, Im albino. So Im always like this. And dont worry, I have futon. You can sleep in my bed, Its clean so dont worry about anything. But youre always welcome to sleep with me. Kesese~!" He stood next to Slovakia and whispered in her ear. "Speaking of skin tones, you seem pretty red right now. Wasent like that a few minutes ago." He walked past her and smacked her on the bottom before setting her stuff down in his room, which she would be sleeping in.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 14-05-2012 21:58

Normally able to keep her composure whilst making smart remarks, Slovakia faltered just a bit more at the whispered remarks. She jerked in surprise when her rear received a smack and she got a bit more red. While Prussia took her bag into the bedroom - his bedroom - she just stood there bug-eyed. Had she ever dealt with someone like this before? Not Austria that was certain. Poland, maybe, though Poland had been a bit more interested in Lithuania. Turkey? He'd been a bit scary, but Prussia was different. Finally she snapped out of her confusion and turned to face the shared bedroom with a wry smirk.

"Just one bedroom, huh? What's wrong, your brother take the rest?" she asked, "Or maybe it was, like, Austria?"

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 14-05-2012 22:47

Prussia stared at Slovakia. "Dont mention him. Never mention that damn aristocrat in this house. And Like I said earlier, I have a futon. I'll be sleeping on that. I didnt think you would want to sleep with me. But thats an option if you want." He set down her bags and walked back to her. "So, your stuff is in your room, what do you wanna do?"

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 16-05-2012 00:01

"Oh, touched a nerve there? I heard you two don't get along, but I didn't know it was that bad. Don't worry, I won't be patchin' your underwear or anything," Slovakia continued grinning smugly. Then of course she had to deal with the question that Prussia had asked. She'd moved in, mission accomplished. But what now?

"Well I'm not gonna let you just change your habits, like, on account of me. I'll take that futon and like it," she insisted, then paused to think. Finally she suggested, "Hm, I doubt you've got a chess set just sittin' around.. I'm bad anyway. Truth or dare, maybe? Just don't dare me to go make out with Czech.. he's kind of family. Not really, but it'd be totally wrong anyway.."