New Roomies (Prussia/Slovakia)

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 16-05-2012 00:12

Prussia smiled. He liked this about Slovakia. She didn't force people to change. And he was also interested in the idea of truth or dare. "Hmm truth or dare....Awesome." He sat down. "You go first. Ask me." He was Curious of what she would ask and what she would want him to do if he said dare.
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 16-05-2012 06:19

"Figured you for the adventurous type. But don't, like, expect me to go easy on you," Slovakia responded, still smirking as she stepped over into the living room. She paced for a bit, hands folded behind her back as she thought about it. Finally she turned around and stared intently at Prussia, having thought of something to ask him.

"All right, Prussia, tell me: truth.. or dare?" she asked, anticipating the former.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 16-05-2012 12:26

Prussia already knew he was going to pick dare. He could do anything. Slovakia couldnt beat him. "Dare!" He proudly said with a smirk.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 16-05-2012 19:34

Choosing dare caught Slovakia only somewhat unprepared, so it took a beat for her to come up with something. Start with something simple and then up the ante became her strategy. Still confident herself she placed her hands on her hips and declared, "Then you're gonna call Hungary right now and profess your love for her! This' gonna be good.."
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 16-05-2012 20:52

Prussia was shocked by the challenge. "I d-dont love her! So I cant c-call her and tell her that! Take t-that! Hahaha!" He laughed and spoke very shakily, showing that it was ovbious that he was somewhat lieing. He and Hungary were very close, but he never thought of what they had as love. "C-can I change to truth?"

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 16-05-2012 21:27

"Hm, I don't know if I can just let you off the hook like that," Slovakia grinned, continuing to stand there confidently. She hadn't said that he had to mean any profession to Hungary, after all. Now she had Prussia in a tight spot, clearly something he hadn't expected. What now?

"But I'm nice, so I'm gonna let you change this once," she announced, then concluded, "So truth... tell me, who would you rather be with intimately, and you have to choose one of these: Hungary, Belarus, or me?"

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 16-05-2012 22:16

Prussia was realived when she let him off. But then he was faced with this question. "Hmmm...well, Hungary is more of a sister to me, Belarus is pretty intimidating...so I would say it would be you. I would rather be with you than those other girls." He smiled at Slovakia. He was completly sure of his answer. He liked Slovakia. And she was really cute too.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 16-05-2012 22:34

Prussia was realived when she let him off. But then he was faced with this question. "Hmmm...well, Hungary is more of a sister to me, Belarus is pretty intimidating...so I would say it would be you. I would rather be with you than those other girls." He smiled at Slovakia. He was completly sure of his answer. He liked Slovakia. And she was really cute too.

"Not a fan of knife-wielding girls, then?" Slovakia responded, using a snarky comment to cover up the slight blush that recurred with Prussia's response. Obviously he didn't actually mean that; even if he did, they were just rooming together. Besides, it was time for her turn, and she was somewhat dreading it based on what might happen in response to the choices she'd given Prussia.

"Okay, now it's like, my turn," she added, regaining some of her confidence, "Before you even ask, I'm gonna go with truth this time."

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 16-05-2012 22:45

Prussia was dissapointed. "Aw no fun. I had a good one. But since you say truth, tell me why you agreed to move in with me out of all possible people."

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 17-05-2012 17:51

She knew she shouldn't ask, that she should just answer the question and move on. But there was just something in Slovakia's head that made her curious about what Prussia had in mind. Seriously.

"How about this? I'm gonna do both truth and dare, and you can't stop me," she replied, then shrugged, "I've lived with a lot of people, but never from my own decision. Poland, Austria and Turkey all just came up to me and told me, 'you're living with me now'. England and France just saw me sitting with Czech and assumed we were related, so they made us live together. Germany let me be on my own, so when I looked around at people to move in with, I considered that.. but honestly, you sounded more fun."

That explained, she gave a steely look as she nearly demanded, "Now, dare me. I dare you. What's your dare for me?"