New Roomies (Prussia/Slovakia)

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 17-05-2012 20:51

Prussia smiled at the end of Slovakia's explanation. "Don't worry, I'll make sure your stay is fun. So you wanted to get my dare huh? Well, since it's your first night here, I dare you to sleep in the same bed as me tonight. We don't have to have sex unless you ask. Kesese~" Prussia liked the sound of that. He tossed in the sex part just to tease Slovakia. Plus, it would be nice to have someone else to sleep with. It did tend to get lonely in his house.
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 18-05-2012 00:49

It may have been tossed in to tease her, but the sex part actually didn't phase Slovakia at all. In fact it made things easer since there wasn't necessarily any emotional attachment required for that kind of thing. Nobody really bothered asking her about much of anything, let alone that kind of subject, so she'd never really had the chance to voice an opinion.

"Dare accepted," she responded with a shrug, then threw in, "But if you wanna have sex, just say so. 'Course just the normal type can get kind of borin', really. Needs to be more than that to get me interested. Just sayin'."
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 18-05-2012 04:31

Prussia smiled at Slovakia's response. "Well, I'll be sure to let you know when I feel like it. Oh and before you say anything, I pick dare." He couldnt wait until she gave him the dare. He hoped it would be something really interesting. Something he could enjoy.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 18-05-2012 06:33

At that point Slovakia seriously considered telling Prussia to prank call Russia about a vodka shipment. After his reaction to the earlier attempt at a dare, she figured it was better not to. For the moment she couldn't really think of much more than making him do something particularly idiotic.

"'Kay.. I dare you to.." she thought for a moment, then nodded, "Run down the street and back. Singing a children's song. Naked."
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 18-05-2012 12:14

Prussia laughed at Slovakia. "Thats easy. I've done this before when Spain and France was here. And I never heard a single complaint." He stood up and took his clothes off right infront of his female roommate. He smirked at Slovakia as he walked out the door and said "Enjoy the show". With that, he ran onto the street, singing a childrens song about a boat going down a stream. He continued singing until he made it back to his house, sitting down without worrying about getting dressed.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 19-05-2012 08:18

Slovakia wasn't all that surprised that Prussia had no qualms about taking up the dare. When you talked so casually about sex, that was only to be expected. She reacted mostly by rolling her eyes, then took off her jacket and tossed it onto her futon. Once her roommate returned.

"So, what kind of dare are you gonna follow that up with for me?" she asked, having a terrible sense that she'd regret asking.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 19-05-2012 14:35

Prussia smirked at Slovakia. "Oh its nothing huge. Just somthing simple. You just have to go the rest of the game, as nude as I am. Shouldnt be a problem, right? Kesese~" He had never seen her naked, he wondered what she might look like under those clothes. He also wanted to see how big her breasts really were.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 20-05-2012 06:00

Slovakia stared, considered the dare, then shrugged and continued to stand there noncommitally. She was quickly getting pretty good at hiding the blush in her cheeks when stuff like this came up. While nudity wasn't something she was necessarily opposed to, but she wasn't quite ready for it right now.

"Guess you win," she shrugged again, "Not gettin' naked yet.. not the right mood. Soo.. what now?" Oh, she had some ideas, but she wanted to see what Prussia would do first.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 20-05-2012 06:18

Prussia was dissapointed. Slovakia wouldnt take her clothes off yet. But he did have an idea. "Well, Im about to take a shower. Want to join me? We could could have some nice sex in there. Kesese~" He smiled and wrapped he arms around Slovakia, with himself pressed against her, with was difficulf to do while being hard.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 20-05-2012 23:36

A lot of girls would've been put off by having all of that pressed up against them. Hungary probably would've gotten pissed and pulled out the frying pan. Slovakia had actually something of a dirty mind when it came to more intimate stuff, but seldom had a chance to put it into use. If Prussia was in the mood, though..

"Well, you certainly get excited fast, don't you? A girl walks in and you're already at attention," she remarked, then smirked, "I guess I got a little dirty on the way over.. but my mind is totally dirtier than the road makes a girl. You sure you can handle that?"