New Roomies (Prussia/Slovakia)

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 22-05-2012 22:16

"Doesn't matter how awesome you are.. that doesn't make you able to, like, comprehend what goes on in my head," Slovakia responded noncommitally again, then added, "I'll need some special things.. like I said, a shower isn't gonna be enough. Hm.. you got some tape layin' around somewhere?"
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 22-05-2012 22:25

Prussia smiled. "Yea, I got some duct tape on the kitchen table. But what are you gonna do with that?"
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 26-05-2012 03:18

"What would you use it for? After all you're, like, the awesome Prussia," Slovakia shrugged as she decided to play coy, adding, "We could use it to repair a mailbox or something."
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 26-05-2012 03:57

Prussia scratched his head. "But my mailbox isnt broken. Theres nothing that really needs fixing around here. I usually fix everything around here. Whatelse can we do with the tape?" He wasent sure what she was planning, but he didnt care. He was just happy to have a roommate.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 26-05-2012 04:03

Slovakia smirked, "It isn't broken yet... I could totally break it, though. Not sure if you'd want that, though. And come on, you can't think of anythin' to do with that besides fix a mailbox that I, like, haven't broken yet? I guess Prussia doesn't have any imagination anymore."

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 26-05-2012 04:17

Prussia felt stupid for a moment. He quickly understood what she was getting at. "Oh, I see what your saying. well, we could have some fun. I could bond your hands together and your arms too. Unless you want to do something like that to me. Either way, it would be awesome." He walked up to Slovakia and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 03-06-2012 20:59

Slovakia actually smirked as Prussia finally got some idea of what she was suggesting. Maybe it was all those years in Germany's basement that had made his brain duller. However, she wasn't quite done. She placed a hand on Prussia's arm and glanced back at him with a suggestive expression.

"You get the roll, I'll head to the bathroom and meet you there," she suggested, though other things were going through her mind simultaneously.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 03-06-2012 21:14

Prussia smiled at Belgium. "I'll meet you there.", he said before kissing her cheek and going to the kitchen to retrieve the roll of duct tape.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 03-06-2012 21:31

(I meant Slovakia, not Belgium. I got my rps mixed up. :facepalm: Sorry.)

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 06-06-2012 08:16

Getting kissed on the cheek was awkward for Slovakia. When had been the last time she'd had that sort of contact with someone else? It did make her plan more difficult to carry out, but she was going to do it anyway. That was just how Slovakia worked. She did indeed head for the bathroom, where she shut the door behind her carefully.. and locked it. There didn't appear to be a key for the door, either. Humming as she drew water for a shower, she disrobed in a casual manner, tossing her clothes into the corner.

"Let's see how Mr. Awesome swings this," she thought aloud as she stepped into the shower.