(PrussiaxUkraine) Debt

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
NightlyCapa
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

(PrussiaxUkraine) Debt

Post by NightlyCapa » 15-05-2012 22:49

As a indentured servant, Gilbert is sent by Irunya's dad to work on her farm. Little does he know of her chaotic family life, filled with revenge and betrayal.

Name: Ukraine/Irunya Chernenko
Picture: Image
__
Ukraine shoved the pitch fork into the ground with one big boot, sighing. Brother had been working her just like the Lithuanian's, sent to live on a farm and do nothing but honest labor. She was subjected to only eating beat and potatoes, the occasional borscht was placed her way. She had nice clothes, though, for she kept the ones she had before the union time. Sometime the button's would pop off the front of the blouse. She was treated like all the rest, and she hated that. She continued with her work, still staring down, 'at least farther is sending help,' she thought to herself.
Вы ночью.
кто ты?
____
Main character: Russia
Minor: The Ukraine, Israel, Poland, Estonia, Germany.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 15-05-2012 23:35

Name: Prussia/ Gilbert B.

Gilbert walked up to the farming plot. He had arrived a few minutes ago to the farm. He needed the money to support himself. It was blazing hot outside and he was sweating buckets. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and looked around, seeing only one girl working on the land. "Hey!", he shouted, trying to get her attention. "Are you the only one here or is everyone on break?" He fanned himself, realizing that even thought all he had on was a thin black tanktop and pants wasent enough to keep him cool. "I was told to find Irunya. Is that you?"
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

NightlyCapa
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by NightlyCapa » 15-05-2012 23:42

"Da, that's me. Are you Gilbert?" She shouted to him in Ukrainian, standing up tall. She smiled a bit, and seeing the mans face she asked in Russian and then in German "Do you speak Russian or German?" looking him over. She made a mental note of his physical appearance, he was well built, white hair (whiter than her brothers,) Red eyes, probably an albino, and was Eastern German. She tried fixing her platinum hair, a common nervous habit. She laid the pitch fork down, standing up again.
Irunya's farm was dainty, growing just sunflowers, potatoes and beats. The sky was a very nice color, and the ground was to. She lived a life very modestly, and what her farther described as only fit for 'Women and filthy germans.' She had a small cottage, as well.
Вы ночью.
кто ты?
____

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 16-05-2012 00:04

Gilbert smiled. "Alittle bit of both. But mostly German. You have a nice farm. With some help, it could be better. But anyways, I'm here for the job. I work really well. Would you please show me around? Oh. and I don't have a home....so I'll need a place to live...." He sighed. He hated having to admit being homeless. "But I would like to say, for a working farm girl, you are very beautiful." He smiled at the beautiful woman infront of him.

NightlyCapa
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by NightlyCapa » 16-05-2012 00:16

She blushed, smiling at him. "Spasiba. Come I'll show you around." She stepped over the large lines of grass, setting herself down in front of Gilbert. From closer you could see the effect the work had on her, although she looked well fed, she was well built and looked as if she's run the farm for her whole life. At this point she was thrilled to have any amount of extra help. "The cottage is there." She pointed to a tiny house, brown pine wood. Next to it, was tiny well kept out host. It looked rather quaint. "And work is here." She smiled again giggling, flipping her hair back.
Вы ночью.
кто ты?
____

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 16-05-2012 00:24

Gilbert looked at the cottage. It was very small, but it was better than nothing. Atleast he would be getting good excersice and he would have someone nice to talk to. But something confused him. "But wait, where do you live at? Leaving me here all by myself?" He had just met her, but he already loved being around here.

NightlyCapa
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by NightlyCapa » 16-05-2012 00:33

"Right on the farm, with you." Irunya said quickly. It embarrassed her to say it, but she didn't have much room on the farm. She blushed a bit, thinking about it. It only had one room, and she wasn't going to let the nice man sleep outside, so they had to share, almost like a married couple. It scared her because she always heard her dad shout at her mom, "Ба́ба с во́зу -- кобы́ле ле́гче." She started fidgeting with her hair again, trying to kill the awkwardness. "Ach...Do you have the papers? Tavai." She said looking back at Prussia. Her farther gave her specific orders to make sure she knew he was the right Gilbert.
Вы ночью.
кто ты?
____

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 16-05-2012 00:47

"Papers, Oh yea! theyre right here!" Gilbert dug into his pocket and pulled out the papers he had to sign for this job. He handed them to Irunya and waited while she readed the papers. "So when do I start?" He was eager to work. Plus, after hearing that they would be living in the same home, he wanted to get rid of the akwardness and fast.

NightlyCapa
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by NightlyCapa » 16-05-2012 22:59

Irunya, glanced at the papers and then back up at Gilbert. "Umm... now will be fine." She chuckled awkwardly, tilting her head. "I really don't have this time to waste, but you could take a break if you're tired." She smiled a bit, looking down. Her smile was a bit crooked, and something clearly troubled her.
Вы ночью.
кто ты?
____

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 16-05-2012 23:02

Gilbert shook his head. "No, thats fine. If you dont get breaks, then I wont take breaks either. I dont need any special treatments." He examined her face. She seemed to be bothered. "Hey, whats wrong? You dont seem so happy."