Imagination Realm [America / Fem!England]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 23-06-2012 04:48

Alfred clapped anxiously, looking as if he had been waiting for this moment his entire life. "Awesome, looks like we can both get something to eat now!"

Taking Alice's hand in his, he jogged with her over to the dining hall, where he sat her down at one end of the exquisite table and him at the other. It wasn't the longest and most decorated table, but it was just enough to impress.

Alfred casually dropped his cane to the floor and clapped, both actions creating echoes in the hall. A few moments afterwards, three stoic maids entered the hall along with a shaky butler. They each held two plates, one for each course.

They each handed Alfred and Alice their plates in order of how you would eat them. They were all Alice's favourites too.

As it was the butler's turn to give Alice his assigned course- being dessert- he shot Alfred a slightly uneasy glance before turning back to Alice. Brushing back a brown lock of his shoulder length hair he whispered to her "Be wary on your adventures, m'lady." He then nodded and left as one of the maids poured drinks, taking her departure not too soon afterwards.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 23-06-2012 05:01

Alice couldn't believe it! All of her favorite foods!

"Hmm?" Alice was confused. 'Be wary on your adventures?' What did that mean? Was so danger going to happen to her? Alicw decided to push what the butler said at the back of her mind and continued eating. "This is really good- but, npt as good as I make it." Alice would never admit that any other food was better than her's- it's just how she was.
MAIN ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS: N. Italy, S. Italy, Lithuania, Poland and Prussia
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 23-06-2012 05:28

Alfred hadn't been paying attention to Alice's conversation with the butler since he was busy not-so-gentlemanly shoving the second dish into his mouth. He had already eaten through the appetizer, it was actually quite delicious compaired to the tea from earlier. Not as great as his usual food, though.

As Alice spoke, Alfred looked up before swallowing what was in his mouth and responding in a non-sarcastic manner, "Of course, dear princess. These are just by servants, but you must have more skill than them- they are, after all, your dishes." He then nodded and continued eating.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 23-06-2012 05:46

Alice watched Alfred eat. "How do you eat so much?" Alice did eat some of her food, but, Alfred.. He could eat!

As Alice watched him, she noticed that he wad sort of.. Handsome.. Alice quickly looked away, trying to get those feelings out of her head. 'Nice job Alice, you've developed feelimgs for someone.. What's next?', she thought. She tried not to think about it.
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 23-06-2012 06:26

Alfred once again paused to answer- though he responded with a question rather than a definite answer. "How do you eat so little?" He then chuckled, and after a few bites or so, he finally reached dessert. That was his very favourite course, he sometimes even had more than one plate of whatever he had decided to have.

Taking a sip of whatever it was that was poured for him, Alfred looked at Alice with a somewhat mischievous grin as he complimented her. "Alice, has anyone ever told you just how beautiful you are?" After saying that, he realised that he slipped up and said Alice's actual name. Oh well, he thought, maybe she'll see it as intentional. He mentally shrugged.

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 23-06-2012 07:11

Alice blushed. "Umm... No one has.. Um.." Why was it so hard for her to accept compliments, especially from cute guys like Alfred? "Thank you.." Alice stared at Alfred. She looked into his eyes and sighed. "Your eyes are pretty." It was too late. The words already slipped out her mouth. Alice covered her mouth, embaressed. The blush in her cheeks had gone from a light pink to a deep pinkish-red.
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 24-06-2012 05:51

"Really? Well I think you're very beautiful. And thank you- though there's no reason to be embarrassed, it's perfectly fine," Alfred said rather calmly, as if trying to assure Alice. If he had been closer, Alfred would have held Alice's hand- like doctors do in movies and commercials and such in the human world.

Suddenly, Alfred's smile became a concern-filled frown, "Princess, are you feeling well? You seem to be heating up, turning red and all.."

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 24-06-2012 06:07

"I'm fine." Without even thinking, Alice lunged across the table and kissed Alfred on the lips. ' His lips feel so soft.', she thought. She pulled away, wanting to see his reaction. She softly smiled at him.
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 24-06-2012 06:52

Alfred was genuinely surprised by Alice's actions- not even he was prepared for them. His expression showed that, though he didn't reject her. Questioning whether his feelings for Alice were legitimate or not, he decided to go with the flow; it was his job, so he had to do this.

Pushing his chair back slightly, he quickly pulled Alice into a straddling position on his lap. Alfred's grin obviously returned (it always does), he actually liked this part of his job- why was it necessary though?

He decided to wait before continuing, maybe Alice would choose not to go too far- Alfred couldn't say that he didn't want to though. He didn't want to force her into it right away.

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 24-06-2012 07:09

Alice was surprised. She didn't expect that drom Alfred- not that she didn't want to go to a homerun. Alice grabbed the bottom of the chair and slowly started to grind on Alfred. "Mmmmmm...." She got up and sat on Alfred, facing him kissed him again. She started running her fingers through his hair, knocking his top hat off during the process. She got as close as she could to Alfred. 'This... Feels good. He feels sooo warm.' She smiled while she kissed him.
Willing To Try Others.