Imagination Realm [America / Fem!England]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 24-06-2012 08:08

"Mmm..." When Alfred invaded her mouth, she couldn't help herself. She gave in, kbowing she couldn't win.

She started to take Alfred's tuxedo off. When she got it off, she felt all around. She liked how his skin felt. Nice and warm. Alice tried to reach the back of her dress, but, that wasn't happening. "Alfred. Can you help me take my dress off?"
MAIN ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS: N. Italy, S. Italy, Lithuania, Poland and Prussia
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 24-06-2012 08:20

"Of course, m'lady," Alfred chuckled, reaching behind Alice to find the zipper to her dress. Once it was found, Alfred ever so slowly pulled it down. At some point, he was planning on making his princess beg for him- that would be quite an interesting sight.

Alfred liked the way that Alice's hands glided across him, calm and careful. It seemed as if she was very much being pleased, which is just what he was aiming for. Not that he had anymore doubt though. He was now very confident in his actions.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 24-06-2012 08:37

Alice decided to show a little more of her dirrty side. She seductivly pulled her dress off. She gave Alfred a wink. She wanted more of Alfred- so much more.

(purposly spelt dirty wrong)
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 24-06-2012 19:28

Alfred leaned back into his chair, very much enjoying the show that Alice was creating for him. During this, he realised that his dress pants were becoming increasingly tight, because of this, Alfred groaned. Hopefully Alice would notice his problem- solving it too.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 24-06-2012 19:55

"Someone's ready." You could practically hear the smile in her voice. Alice grabbed his pants and undid the button to them. She pulled his pants down and rubbed her ass on his erection.
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 25-06-2012 01:04

Alfred blushed at her comment, she sure as hell noticed. He hadn't expected her to dive right into his pants though- not that he didn't like it, he most definitely did. Alice was an interesting young woman, full of surprises.

He then suddenly remembered his previous idea, his cheeks tinting a deeper red than before as he asked her to stop for a moment. "W-w-wait.. I want y-you to.." he hesitated, pulling his partially eaten slice of chocolate cake over, "to eat this off of me.. I.. I'm sure that you can figure out h-how." He held the cake closer to Alice, gesturing for her to take it from him.

Alfred looked- and felt- mildly embarrassed. During his job, he had never suggested for someone to eat off of him- especially where he was implying. A little voice inside of him just randomly decided to pop up and say "Go for it, dude."

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 25-06-2012 04:20

Alice turned completely red when Alfred asked her to eat off of him. She took the plate from his hands. "Mmmmhmmm..." She wondered how she should do this. She pulled his undergarment off and thought. Then, Alice had a really good idea. She took the cake and spread it over his erection. Alice gave Alfred a playful and seductive smirk. "You're gonna like this.." Alice bent down to hos erection and softly licked the tip of it. After a while, she started to lick rougher and rougher. Then, she started to deepthroat his member.

(be glas with this post.)
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 25-06-2012 04:33

[You still have very much to learn, young one. lololol
I need to get shot, omg.. inb4pastryfetishandI'mverygladbtw-shot.- ]

---

The cake's icing felt cold on him, very cold, causing a shiver to ripple through him. This was several times better than he had imagined it would be, maybe he should experiment more often.

The feeling of having Alice surrounding him was amazing, he needed more of it. Using a gloved hand, he pushed Alice further down onto him. His other gripping the arm of his chair.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..."

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 25-06-2012 04:57

(get overkilled. U get extra points. Omg u have cake fetish. I knew it was bad but sheesh.)

Alicw was not expecting Alfred to do that. "Mmmmhmmm.." Alice started humming like that guy on the youtube channel, SpokenReasons. (to be a smart ass, I write this.

One of the bunnies walked in on this by accident. "Sorry Mr. Alfred. I'll just..." The bunny motioned to the door and left.
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 25-06-2012 07:51

["Run Sealand over and you get extra points."
I don't even know anymore- though if someone can win me over with a slice of birthday cake, then you're probably right. xDDD
God, really? Hardly anyone is going to get that reference, Trrr~amp stamp! LOL.]

---

The vibrations from Alice's seemingly ghetto humming only earned more moaning from Alfred. How she was able to hum and suck him off was beyond him- then again, this place was magical. Fuck logic.

Alfred glanced over to the rabbit-creature, realizing that he was caught. Knowing how awkward it was going to be once that damned thing told its friends about this made Alfred hiss out another long fuck.

He then noticed that he was quickly riding towards his climax. God was Alice awesome at this.

---

[Okay Iris, now we have to get serious again, though having random animals and crap walking in is fine, lol. ]