Imagination Realm [America / Fem!England]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 22-06-2012 21:45

Alfred also had human needs, and they were telling him that he was thirsty. As he took off his top hat and just about touched the water with it, he was caught off-gaurd by Alice's question. He hesitantly put his hat back on and turned to where she was facing; he could get a drink later. He was instantly surprised by the fact that the rabbits were- indeed actually eating each other. He frowned at this sight and turned to Alice- it was not an upset frown, but more of a 'that's-seriously-disturbing-and-depressing' frown.

"Uhhh... I don't know.." Alfred felt a little nervous, he had to keep up a good act, but those rabbits were ruining it! "But if you find that.. at all- disturbing, please, do not hesitate to 'fix' it!"
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 22-06-2012 22:23

"I think I will." Alice closes her eyes. The rabbits stopped eating each other and started to hug. "Better. Hey. Is that it over there?" Alice pointed to a castle, just over a few hills.
MAIN ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS: N. Italy, S. Italy, Lithuania, Poland and Prussia
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 22-06-2012 23:31

Alfred's usual grin returned as he once again spun around to where Alice was pointing. He began walking in that direction as he announced, "Why yes, it is; it sure is~!"

Alfred was very glad that Alice had changed the topic, all was well once more. He just hoped that nothing similar to the previous event awaited them on their tour.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 22-06-2012 23:56

"Oh. Good. My feet are starting to hurt." Alice sighed. 'I'm thirsty...', she thought. "Let's stop for a moment. I'm thirsty." Alice sat down by the river that was full of grape soda. Alice closes her eyes. The grape soda river turned into a tea river. Alice cups her hand together and dips them into the river. She pulls them out and sips the tea from her hands.
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 23-06-2012 00:12

"Of course, m'lady," Alfred said cheerfully.

While he was mildly disappointed in Alice's choice of beverage, seeing that grape soda was one of his favourites, he crouched beside her and dipped his hat into the tea river. As he lifted it back up and drank from it, his eyebrows squished together in slight disgust, Alice obviously was not a fan of sweet tea, he noted.

Because the tea was magical, it wouldn't make Alfred's hat nor Alice's hands or face sticky. With this in mind, Alfred poured out the remaining tea drops from his hat and sat it back in its original spot on his head.

"When you're finished, shall I carry you?" Alfred was well aware that Alice could use another method because of her magic, but he just wanted to see her response. Would she allow it or would she refuse?

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 23-06-2012 01:22

"No. I'm fine." Alice stood up. "But, thanks you." Alfred was being such a gentleman..
"Let's go. I ready to continue our tour."
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 23-06-2012 01:34

Alfred stood up soon after Alice, showing her back to the trail which led towards the castle- which here, belonged to her. He didn't feel that it was necessary to tell her that it's in her possession because.. well- everything here is in her possession basically!

"Alrighty then, as you wish~" he chimed.

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 23-06-2012 02:21

-TIMESKIP!!!!!!-

-at the entrance of the castle-

"WOW! THIS IS AN AMAZING CASTLE!" Alice eyes widen and ahe smiled at the sight of the castle. The entrance opened and Alice walked into the castle grounds, Alfred close behind. She pushed open the grand doors and she saw faries, unicorns, and flying mint bunnies. "All these magical creatures! This is amazing! I never seen so many in a room!"
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 23-06-2012 03:35

[Okay Iris, because you can control basically everything in this rp, I shall allow time skips. xDDD ]

Alfred loved the fact that Alice loved what she saw, it showed that he had done quite well in preparing this for her- excellent even. He had actually doubted himself at first- now he wondered why.

He followed Alice into the castle like a slave would their master, he chuckled at that thought. He then decided to start up a small conversation with her so that he wouldn't seem creepy- just following her around and such.

"My princess, I see that you're very much liking your first visit here- and so are the magical creatures. Would you consider visiting more?" Hope tinted his words, Alfred wanted to see more of Alice, for quite a few reasons actually..

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 23-06-2012 03:53

"Indeed! I love it here! I should have done this a long time ago!" Alice's stomach growled. "Ummm.. Do you know where the kitchen is?" Alice blushed, embarresed by her stomach. 'Awkward!', she thought.
Willing To Try Others.