Got all summer

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 01-07-2012 08:10

Gilbert crossed his arms and scoffed as Elizavetha mentioned about being a gentleman. He knew himself well enough to know that in most situations, he was most definitely not a gentleman. A few times he's even taken pride in it- though that was probably due to peer pressure, it got to him sometimes, unfortunately.

"Why yes, I do want you to sleep on the floor," he said as calmly as possible, though in an unsurprisingly sarcastic tone of voice.

As Elizavetha asked her last question, Gilbert's cheeks almost instantly changed color to a faint pink. While it was light, it was still quite noticable on his pale skin. Eyes widening in shock for a quick second, he didn't understand why she would say that to him. "Didn't she get my hint earlier!?" he tthought, feeling very embarassed by Elizavetha's remark.

"What the hell, Liz? Why the hell would you even say that? You know what- fine, we'll share the damn bed!" Gilbert finally said after taking a moment or two to collect himself. Towards the end of his exclamation, he flung his arms up into the air and motioned them towards the bed, beginning to feel a bit annoyed with his new roommate. He hadn't even planned to 'try' anything, Gilbert had wanted to have more of a normal time with Elizavetha, though the stupid- in his opinion- people who ran the Summer camp had decided to make their stay many more times awkward than it would have been if they had just decided to give them separate beds. He began wondering if anyone else was having the same problem there.

[Ah! Sorry, I haven't been as active here because I've been working on some other things lately.]
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.