Got all summer

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Got all summer

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 22-06-2012 22:30

Character: Elizavetha Hedervary
Appearance:
Talking color: Green

Story line: AU Teen!
The APH World academy has arranged a summer camp for it's students and all of them are obliged to go.
Couples are formed but what happens when two old rivals and best friends are put together. Will it end up in bruises and fights or will something bloom up during the summer
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 22-06-2012 23:22

★ Character: Gilbert Beilschmidt

★ Age: Eighteen

★ Appearance [I'm on a 3ds so no pictures. :c ]: A plain white t-shirt, dark blue jeans which are slightly faded at the knees, a plain sky blue hooded jacket and blue-and-white high-top Nike's.

★ Talking color: Cyan

Start!
---

Gilbert had been dropped off at the Summer camp by Ludwig, who had "encouraged" him to go because it would be "good for him." Gilbert thought that the entire idea was lame though, why couldn't West just let him stay at home? There were a million more awesome things that could be done at home.

With Gilbird sitting in his white hair, Gilbert carried his suit cases over to where he would be staying for this excruciatingly long period of time. The actual building didn't seem too bad though, thankfully. As he unlocked the front door, kicking it open for a dramatic effect, a thought suddenly popped into his mind: the school had said that they were being paired with another student, so who would he be paired with? "Whatever" he thought out loud, "Looks like I'll just have to find out later." And with that, he plopped his body down onto the closest couch, letting his belongings fall on the floor beside him.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 23-06-2012 00:17

Slowly a silver stationwagon stopped before the camp site and Elizavetha stepped out of the car with a huff. "come now Eliza. You know it's for you own good we are sending you here. You barely managed to get though last school year so a good summer-break on camp will help you teach some dicipline" a woman with dark brown hair said to her. A man stepped out and took one big suitcase out of the trunk and set it down beside Elizavetha. "Now my girl. Listen to what your mother said. Have a good time here. We will be here to pick you up at the end of the summer" he said with a fatherly smile and he petted his daughters hair who only huffed a bit and pouted. "I'll see you guys at the end of summer then. Say hi to grandpa okay" she said with a sad smile and waved them off

Elizavetha turned around and rolled the heavy suitcase behind her and went to the information desk where they pointed out her cabin. She looked around. The cabins were quite big and seemed luxerious. She stopped before number 486 and she saw that the door was already unlocked.
Slowly she stepped into the room and she set down her suitcase and she smiled as she saw how big the room was. "Hmm... Not bad at all ~" she hummed. she looked at the couch and spotted someone which seemed oddly familiar. But it couldn't be him right?
Carefully she stepped closer and poked the sleeping form. "Uhm.. Hello?" she said softly.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 23-06-2012 00:59

Gilbert at first slapped the hand away, not wanting to be bothered. But by experience, he knew that this would only lead to being bothered more to wake up. He hesitantly kept himself from falling back asleep and leaned back against the couch to stretch, earning a few popping sounds from doing so. While yawning, he gave a very unenthusiastic greeting "Hi.."

As he finally opened his eyes, Gilbert saw who the person hovering above him was. Elizavetha, or Liz, as he had nicknamed her. He most definitely hadn't been expecting her, catching him off-guard to where he nearly jumped. He would never admit it though, his pride forbade it.

"Holy shit, Liz! What the hell are you doing here?" He actually didn't sound upset, despite his chosen words- more surprised if anything. He gripped the back of the couch for support with his closer hand, which wasn't actually necessary because Gilbert could have just lain back instead.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 23-06-2012 10:56

Elizavetha pouted a bit as her hand was slapped away first. She huffed a but but smirked as the sleeping form started to stretch and turn around.
Her mouth fell open in shock. "G-Gilbert..?!" she said. She hadn't seen him in well years. They used to be together in primary school but as they went to highschool they kind of grew apart.
she saw Gilbert opening his eyes and she winced at the loud tone of Gilbert's voice. Yep some thing just never changed.
"H-Hey Gilbert.... Long time no see, I guess" she said and stood straight again and scratched the back of her head.
"Well Gilbert, It seems we have been placed together in the same cabin. " she stated matter-of-factly as she still saw the shocked expression on Gilbert's face.
As Gilbert kept on staring at her she felt herself growing a bit nervous. "W-What are you staring at? You look as if you have never seen a girl"
she muttered out and looked away slightly blushing. It was not that she liked to admit it but Gilbert had become quite handsome to say the least. That fact made her feel a bit more nervous and flustered for no reason.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 24-06-2012 05:34

"S-same to you.." Gilbert said somewhat awkwardly. Even though he was calming down, he still felt sort of.. odd. He only really felt like this when he was around Elizavetha- maybe he hadn't yet gotten over when he found out that she was a girl? Possibly, that one incident changed his view of women- quite a lot too actually. It would only be natural to feel sudden uncomfortableness around someone who did that- right?

"Shut up! I've seen many women!" Gilbert choked out before realising that what he said could have been taken another way and quickly added in "N-not like that though- don't get me wrong." He waved his hands in front of him in defense as if it would help prove his point. It probably didn't though- he knew this; it just seemed fitting to him.

Even thought Gilbert was able to notice that Elizavetha was nervous, he decided not to point it out to her. A good part of him still did, but he didn't want to fight with her- especially since they'd be sharing the same cabin. He didn't need to be kicked outside, that would not be awesome.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 24-06-2012 14:04

Elizavetha coughed a bit at Gilbert's outburst and she felt a pang of jealousy.
Other girls had been with Gilbert, it didn't feel right. Why did she feel like this all of a sudden. It has been years since she had seen him and now that he is here right in front of her everything seems different and slightly awkward.
Her gaze met up with Gilbert's as he quickly said he didn't mean it in such a way and Eliza laughed.
"Hmm yeah right. You probably had loads of girl around you and with you through the years." she chuckled a bit even if it pained her a bit from inside.
She looked around again and smiled a bit and looked back at Gilbert
"You don't really seem like the type to go on camp, Gil. Are you also ditched by family at this forsaken place?" she asked and frowned a bit at the thought that her parents are now probably heading to Florida to visit her grandparents.
"I'm gonna search for the bedroom" she said and she grabbed her suitcase and rolled to a small hallway where oddly enough only two doors were. She opened one and spotted a bedroom with a Queensized bed. Her face grew red. "Uhm..." she stuttered out as the idea popped in her mind that the camp people expect them to share one bed.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 24-06-2012 18:25

"Yeah, it's hard to resist my awesomeness!" he laughed, somewhat nervously. It hadn't been as easy as Elizavetha had said, he began to have quite a bit of trouble in that department during high school, unfortunately.

"Gott no. If it were up to me, I wouldn't even be here. Stupid West brought me here for my "own good." Gilbert made air-quotation marks for "own good," Ludwig had said that along with a bunch of other crap that Gilbert didn't bother paying attention to. He ignored majority of what his brother said, usually. Gilbert could just imagine him now, eating pasta with Feliciano- he wanted to be there too- but no, he was here.

"I mind as well go put my stuff in my room too," he said casually, grabbing his belongings and walking after Elizavetha. He didn't pay much attention to the number of doors, so he ended up walking into the other room, which was the bathroom. He paused in the doorway.

"We have separate beds.. right?"

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 25-06-2012 11:49

Elizavetha giggled a bit at Gilbert. " Of course it's your 'awesomeness' " she chuckled.
She looked at Gilbert for a moment before she grabbed her suitcase again and she smiled fondly
" You still call you little brother West? That's kind of sweet. You even called him that when he was just born."
she smiled again as she thought back at when a small Gilbert came to her all excited that he had a baby brother he fondly called West.
"My parents had the same thought at your brother. This year I kinda sucked at school so they send me here to teach me about responsiblity." she said with a pout on her face and she grabbed her suitcase only to freeze in shock before the bedroom door as the realisation hit her.
" Uuhm.. Gil.. I think they expect... us to share a bed...." she stuttered out with a blush on her face.
It wasn't as if they never shared a bed before but they were kids and they both thought she was a BOY for god sakes.
She waited for Gilbert to enter the room as well and she looked at him for an answer.
" And... now what?" she mumbled as she played with a strand of loose hair.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 26-06-2012 02:28

Gilbert chuckled at Elizavetha's sarcasm before stepping out of the bathroom doorway and pushing her aside slightly to get into the bedroom that they'd be sharing, dropping his things near the right side of the bed as he thought about how they could lay together without it being any more awkward.

"Of course I do, it's my nickname for him!" He loved Ludwig a lot, even if he was very unawesome someti- most of the time. He smiled at the thought of when he first gave his brother that nickname, it was pretty random, but Gilbert liked it.

"Yeah, though I just chose not to do what I didn't feel like doing- you probably actually did the work. West is always bothering me about responsibility, I usually just tune him out though," he said casually, as if he and Elizavetha were having an everyday conversation.

Getting back onto the topic of their sleeping arrangements, Gilbert began to feel a bit uneasy again. Looking over to the headboard, he realised that they wouldn't have enough pillows or blankets to create a proper barrier between them. He turned back to Elizavetha and asked "You wouldn't mind sleeping on the floor, right? Because I'm definitely sleeping on the bed."