Black Leather [Prussia x Hungary]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 07-07-2012 20:59

A shy smile placed itself on Eliza's face. "Glad you like it" she said. What was with her. She was all shy and flustered, she was acting like a teenage girl together with her crush. This wasn't like her at all. It was just Gilbert... whom she hadn't seen for three months... who looks rugged and dirty...
Before she even knew it she started to stare again with dreamy eyes only to snap out of her thoughts when Gilbert stood up and leered at her with a teasing smirk. "Hm, like what you see?" he said with the usual arrogant tone. Eliza quickly looked away and blushed. "M-Maybe.. Dont get ahead of yourself.. hmpf" she pouted a bit and continued to look away.
Finding almost nothing else to distract her she stood up and started to put away the plates in the dishwasher and grabbed a cloth and started to clean the table.
In the corner of her eye she still saw Gilbert moving around a bit but after a bit she descided not to pay to much attention to him else she might end up getting embarassed again.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 12-07-2012 17:15

Gilbert stood there, with a shit eating grin. He flexed his muscles on purpose and stretched. Making his back and shoulders crack a bit. "Aaahh... that felt good~" He sighed and walked over to Eliza, wrapping his arms around her waist and leaning over her, smelling the crook of her neck. "Wanna see something else that's growing?~" He chuckled and slid a hand up her side and groped her breast.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 08-10-2012 16:14

Hungary squeaked when she felt two strong arms wrap around her and her face turned red. she could feel something press a bit against her leg and she looked over her shoulder.
As she did so a hand laid itself on her breast and groped her and she gasped closing her eyes a bit. Her eyes fluttered open and she glared slightly before turning her glare into a grin and she pressed her ass against Gilbert's crotch and rubbed against it.
"Oh I can already feel that~ You didn't had any fun for a long time~" she purred softly and she continued to give Gilbert a standing lap dance

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 31-10-2012 20:18

"You're right~ Hmm... I didn't~" He hummed and groped Eliza's breasts a little harder, grinding himself against her. "Poor me~" He teased with a groan. Looking Eliza up and down as she moved, giving him a standing lap dance. Gott, she was hot. And he was lucky to have her all to himself. "Did your ass get bigger or was it always like this?" He asked and spanked her. Then held her by the hip so she couldn't move away and just ground more against her.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 01-11-2012 10:33

"Hng!" she moaned softly as she felt Gilbert's grip tighten on her breast. It hurt but she didn't really mind. She liked it when Gilbert was close to losing his limits. She blushed a bit and pouted. "No I did not gain ay wei- AAH!" She yelped as she got spanked and she whimpered slightly as she felt Gilbert ground into her.
"Hmm Was that really needed~?" she hummed a bit and turned around to stand before him and she placed a leg between his and rubbed slightly there. "At least you are enjoying yourself~" Elizavetha said and she moved one hand down and stroked through Gilbert's tight jeans.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 11-11-2012 18:38

The albino smiled as he heard her yelp. "Ja. It was~" He purred and licked his lips; humming as he felt her leg between his own and rubbing there. "Eliza... you are going to make me ravish you, if you keep this up." He groaned, closing his eyes for a moment and then opening them again and looking her up and down. His hands rested on your buttocks and he rubbed them, squeezing them gently. His hips bucked into her hand rather roughly; his 'best friend' had been his right hand on the road. He was willing to part with it.