Black Leather [Prussia x Hungary]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Black Leather [Prussia x Hungary]

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 28-06-2012 21:56

Name: Elizavetha Hedervary aka. Hungary
Appearance:
Speech colour: Green

Plot Summary:
Prussia comes back after a motorcycle trip around the world. Hungary has been waiting patiently on
the return of her lover. When Prussia comes home. Who knows what will happen.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 28-06-2012 22:19

Name: Gilbert Beilschmidt aka Former Kingdom of Prussia
Appearance: Image

Speech color: Red
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 28-06-2012 22:37

Gilbert was riding his motorcycle, his helmet had the Prussian flag on it and he was wearing protective leather pants, boots, jacket and gloves. His motorcycle was a Harley Davidson and decorated like the Prussian flag with the Iron cross above the light. Or a replica of the Iron Cross. His own authentic iron cross hung around his neck and still looked like new.

The albino was on his way home, he had left Gilbird in Elizavetha's care as he was on this much needed road trip of his. He had been on the road for at least three months. Just going around some of Europe and Asia. He made sure to send cards to Eliza and Ludwig as he could.

A smirk crossed his face as he slowed down and eventually turned the motorcycle off and lead it to a certain brunette's house. He didn't want her to know he was coming.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 29-06-2012 11:37

Elizavetha had been having some lonely three months.
without her lover her house seemed awfully empty. Though all by herself she had never been. She had to take care of a certain little ball of yellow fluff which was now nestled in her hairs. Elizavetha chuckled as she took the bird in her hands and stroked it with one finger. "At least we have each other till Gilbert comes home, right?" she said and kept petting and a small smile came on her face as the bird fondly pecked her fingers before flying off to a calmer spot to nestle.

Elizavetha had been working as crazy on paperwork since she had a dozen of meetings coming up which she would be hosting. It had been a long time since she had to host anything so she had to admit she was quite nervous. On moments like these she would wish that Gilbert was here. He always managed to distract her and cheer her up.
The day grew long and soon it was time to make some dinner. She sighed and stood up from her desk and wandered to the kitchen to make some food. Just some simple sandwiches and a nice glass of orange juice would be sufficient for tonight.

As she was busying herself in the kitchen she didn't hear a motorcycle coming to a stop. And most certainly didn't notice a certain albino stepping off of said motorcycle.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 29-06-2012 15:24

Gilbert causally strolled over to the door of Eliza's house and rang the bell normally. He didn't want to give her the surprise of him being home. He would have some fun first. Just pretending to be a normal person ringing the bell. Of course that would change once Eliza opened the door.
The albino waited with his helmet on. As he saw the handle turning he got ready to pull the helmet off. As the door opened he pulled his helmet off and when the door was open, he didn't waste any time and grabbed Eliza by the waist and kissed her passionately.

After a while he pulled back, "Honey, I'm home~" He teased now and nuzzled her with the scruff on his face. He hadn't shaved for 3 months, his hair was a little longer but more disheveled and out of place. "Is dinner ready?" He asked and then heard a familiar "piyo" and a flutter of feathers. "Gilbird! Did you miss me?~" He cooed and pet the yellow fluff of feathers that landed in his hair and sat down there.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 29-06-2012 15:45

Elizavetha had just sit down to take a bite of her dinner when the doorbell rang and she groaned. Why were there always people at the door when it was dinner time. She wasn't in the mood for visitors at all.

Slowly she got up and walked to the door. She heard the familiar fluttering of Gilbird's wings and she smiled a bit as he landed on her head again making a small nest of her tangled curls up there. "Hey there little fellow. You also want to say Hi to our visitor" she said and opened the door slowly not really paying attention to who was standing "Hello Ho--" she was cut off when a pair of lips were pressed on hers.

She tried to push the assailant away from her but as soon as she opened her eyes and looked at who was kissing her she gasped into the kiss.
Quickly she grabbed him at his jacket and deepened the kiss and pulled him inside where they broke the kiss and panted. "W-Welcome home hunny~" she said and giggled as she felt the stubble on his chin. "Yes I just finished up" she said and looked up at him and kissed him chastely again.
"I missed you so much" She said softly and nuzzled closer and let out a shuddered breath.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 29-06-2012 15:51

The albino smiled widely and picked Eliza up, bridal style and carried her to the kitchen. "Oh, sandwiches~ I'm hungry~" He said and kissed her again. "Mmh~ I love you~ I missed you. It was rather lonely on the road. But it was fun." He said and sat down with her, just holding her for a while. Gilbert didn't really want to let her go just yet.

"How has my little buddy been? He hasn't been giving you trouble has he?" He asked and poked Gilbird on his head who peeped and pecked his finger. Puffing out. "I know you wanted to come along, Gilbird, but there wouldn't be any room for you in mein helmet. Besides, where would I keep you? I would be going too fast for you to be on my shoulder and the jacket is too tight for you to be in." He said and poked his bird again who again pecked his finger.

"Anyway~ Liebling, I have missed you so much~ And you smell so nice~" Gilbert cooed and kissed her neck and bit her lightly. Then his stomach growled loudly. "Ahem, yes. Food, bitte~" He chuckled and let Eliza go, as he stood up and removed his jacket, with some difficulty. He was sweating and his light shirt, that he wore underneath the jacket was clearly dirty.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 29-06-2012 16:41

Elizavetha let out a small squeak as she was picked up and carried to the kitchen. she hummed into the kiss and smiled. "I Love you too. I missed you so much. You have no idea how lonely it was here without you" she said softly again and she remained on his lap as Gilbert sat down.

A small giggle fell from her lips as she softly stroked Gilbird's feathers. "He has been a very good Bird. Though he has a tendency to make a mess of my hair but I got used to that after some weeks" she said and smiled. "I wish I could've gone along with you. Sadly all those meetings had been planned through these months" she said with a pout

Elizavetha blushed a bit and shivered on Gilbert's lap. "Hmm~ Thanks. You smell like leather~" she said and smiled as his stomach growled and she stood up and walked to the counter top and started to make some more food. "You can have my food. I'll make some more." As she turned around she almost dropped the plate and had to stop herself from bleeding from the nose. "H-Hehehe..." she chuckled nervously.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 30-06-2012 16:15

"Oh? Well, maybe he just likes your hair since it's thicker then mine. And he wants to make a nest out of it. Kesesesesesese~" He chuckled and placed the jacket on the back of the chair and sat back down, loosening his boots and letting out a sigh of relief. "Ahh~ much better." He hummed and reached over to Eliza's plate; since she said he could have her food, and picked up a sandwich and took a bite.

The albino then raised his eyes up as he felt Gilbird moving around in his hair and trying to make a nest, he chuckled. "Mph, so... these meetings," He began still chewing on the sandwich. "You're hosting?" He asked and took another bite out of the sandwich and a gulp of the orange juice.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 01-07-2012 21:44

Elizavetha had to do her best not to stare at Gilbert who just looked to hot for his own good. The tight fitting shirt, the leather pants, the messed up hair and the stubbles on his chin. It made her weak in the knees.
Quickly she turned around and made herself some sandwiches and kept her gaze pointed at the floor as she sat down. "Y-Yeah maybe. Further he has been a good companion. It was lonely for us both" she said again and quickly looked up meeting up with Gilbert's eyes. Doing her best not to look at the rest.
Elizavetha nibbled on her sandwich on the other side of the table. "Hmm Yes. I am hosting the next one... I don't know if I will be good though" she said and she played a bit with the rim of her dress. She looked up again smiling sheepishly though she made the mistake to look the complete look of her Boyfriend. A blush crawled upon her cheeks and she bit her lip a bit. He really looked to good to be true.