After the Party.

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
kutiekitsune213
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by kutiekitsune213 » 08-09-2012 03:40

"Only once or twice before." she grinned, "I'm sure with your talents in bed, you're not new to anything."
Main - OC Celestial Space

Unattened children will be given a free puppy and an espresso.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 08-09-2012 04:05

Prussia smiled. "Not at all. You seem like a strong country, you wanna be on top?" He kissed her and pulled off his pants and boxers, revealing a fully erect penis.
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

kutiekitsune213
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by kutiekitsune213 » 16-09-2012 04:32

Celestia blushed heavily. Her face felt like it was on fire. She sat up slightly, just staring for a while, her body a bit tense.
"Wow." she said, managing a smile, "It's so big."

(By the way, I'm so sorry for not replying sooner.. Work and school have been taking up most of my time, and what little time I have left is spent on my family and friends = v=;; ..Oh god, it's only been a week! Felt like a month :'3)

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 16-09-2012 07:48

The albino smiled as his penis throbbed and twitched. "Why thank you! I'm glad you think so. What do you want to do with it first?"

(No, it's fine. I understand.)

kutiekitsune213
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by kutiekitsune213 » 18-10-2012 03:09

Celestia took a deep breath and sat up, her eyes never leaving Prussia's awesome five meters. Shyly, she took hold of it's base and began to stroke it, her mouth inching towards the tip. Cautiously, she gave it a lick before proceeding to lick the entire length. Slowly, she slipped it into her mouth and began to suck, her tongue circling around it, getting every spot she could. Everything she couldn't fit into her mouth she stroked, gently twisting it. She squeezed her eyes shut, embarrassed by the act she was performing but also very aroused. She glanced up at Prussia to see if he was enjoying everything, wanting his approval to continue or if he'd like to get straight to breaking the bed.

(And~ now it's been a month)

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 18-10-2012 03:31

Prussia smiled down at Celestia, brushing the hair from her face. He sighed with pleasure and spoke. "Please, continue. You're doing awesome. I've never felt this great before. I will definetly have to make you feel this great when you finish. Thank you so much."

kutiekitsune213
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by kutiekitsune213 » 18-10-2012 04:07

She smiled up at him as best she could and continued on. Sucking it, licking it, stroking it, over and over, changing up her pattern every few minutes to keep Prussia happy and horny. At one point, she began licking the tip like an ice cream cone while stroking the rest, one hand slipping down to the hot spot that had formed within her panties to deal with it while she pleasured her albino lover.
"That feel good, Prussia?" she asked sweetly,"Bet it does, seeing how hard you are."

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 18-10-2012 23:48

Prussia grinned down at the beautiful woman. "Yea, it really does! I don't think I'll last much longer. But I see that you're having some fun too. I'll take care of that after you finish."

kutiekitsune213
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by kutiekitsune213 » 08-11-2012 06:13

"Well, how 'bout you take care of it right now?" Celestia purred, laying back down onto the bed and running her hands up over her breasts.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 08-11-2012 12:23

He nodded and got on his knees, as if praying. He spread her legs open and rubbed the moist spot on her panties. "Looks like you're as horny as me right now. I should really do something about this."