The weaker link [Germany x Hungary]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 23-11-2012 12:51

Ludwig felt Eliza's fingers wiggling deep inside of him, where she was hitting such nice spots. "Mn ..!" he sighed out as he spread his legs a little further, until he heard this chuckle from behind that annoyed him more than it should. "It seems you are rather enjoying this. You sick man. Wouldn't you like someone's dick up that ass of yours." the woman said to him, again mocking with him. "Verdammt! Schweig!" he grumbled back at her, pausing his movements. But the tone of his voice changed when he received the hard smack against his bare ass and removed the fingers, causing Ludwig to make some unpleasant noises. Soon the emptyness was refilled with more tightness of three fingers that followed right after it made Ludwig's body shiver. "Ah .." he let out softly, trying hard to block his sounds away from the woman. She shouldn't hear these, they shall be used against him!

Another finger was add and grinded against his ass' muscles as she forced them inside again, making these thrusting movements again. "Did you ever expect a woman to do this? hmm~. Look at yourself. Laying here moaning as a female who is being screwed. Spreading your legs like a whore. If I didn't knew better I would've thought you were one." the woman told him, pretty much asking for her demise. "Hehhhh ..." he said, quitting all of his movements. "Is that so?" he smirked. "Is that how you truly feel about this? These weird moves you're making on me?" Ludwig looked over his shoulder with a killing glare. "You dare to call an Arischer person, like me, a whore?".

A hand went for his crotch to stroke it in the meanwhile, which was squeezed by the ignored question. Slowly he moved his spread legs together, pushing himself up by from the floor with his head, Ludwig then moved towards her hand, making the fingers go deeper inside of him with a push as he leaned in her direction. Letting his upper body fall on Eliza, he gave a rough push against her and smacked her head with his cuffed fist.
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 23-11-2012 13:30

She felt Ludwig freeze up from her comment and she raised an eyebrow. "I make these moves simply to make you feel as I felt though. It seems you rather like it~ and you hear my words. I called you eine Hure~" she purred back and she knew Ludwig was getting more pissed off.

She saw his legs move together again and she kept her hand just as it was only slowly moving her fingers inside of Ludwig. But it seems they had little effect on the moment and she pouted slightly. As he moved up Elizavetha moved a bit to the back. "What are you doing?" and she chuckled as her fingers went even deeper inside Ludwig. As she was distracted for a moment by it she suddenly looked up and got shoved and she felt a fist land on her cheek. She fell back and she landed on her ass on the floor her fingers slipping out of Ludwig and she glared slightly. "You want to do it like this? fine with me~" she said and she sat up straight and moved to Ludwig who was now balancing on his knees. with his back pointed to her. She grinned and laid a hand on his shoulder and pulled him roughly on the ground.

As Ludwig lay with his head close to her legs she chuckled and moved the cap a bit up looking him straight in the eyes with a cold glare and she crawled over him with a word and moved to Ludwig's cock which was still standing up straight as Ludwig laid on his back on the floor. She grinned. "Why don't you put that mouth of yours also to better work hmm~" she purred as her tongue flicked out and licked Ludwig's cock and her hips moved down to Ludwig's face rubbing her panties against his lips. As Elizavetha waited for the feeling she didn't stay still and she quickly placed her lips around the tip of Ludwig's cock and licked and sucked on it hard. "Hmm~"
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!