The weaker link [Germany x Hungary]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 28-10-2012 22:08

He could hear the other pointing out how clumsy he was for spilling his food, well it was what he deserved after all. Even with that he gave her a short glare. He saw the smile on her face, not sure if it was to make fun of him or not. "Hmpf ..." he let out, looking away from her direction. He wanted to stand up from his seat and to go for the cleaning supplies, but the woman stood up earlier before he could even send the orders to his body. She took the object and walked straight to Ludwig and started cleaning the dirty spots that he made. He looked up, staring at her while she was doing her job as maid. Then suddenly he felt her hands sliding up towards his buttons. "W-Wha?!" he let out, quite surprised. She was unbuttoning his uniform jacket?!

"Was machst du?!" he questioned her nervously. But soon it was answered by her words. "I shall bring it to the laundry room. please Allow me to remove it for you" she said, quite confident without having a clue. "A-Ah, yes ... Natürlich ..." he mumbled, quickly looking away again from her. Doing his best not to show any of his emotions, as well as the slight blush of the surprise. This wasn't according to plan and he had no strategy ready for anything like this!!
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 28-10-2012 23:21

Elizavetha had swiftly opened all the buttons of Ludwig's uniform jackets before she had actually gotten the permission to remove and it. For a moment she looked up to Ludwig who's face was slightly red and she suddenly realized the situation and her cheeks turned red in no time at all. Slowly she removed Germany's jacket and she tried her best not to let her mind wander off to any other thoughts.

She held the jacket in her hand and she looked at Ludwig still blushing and she looked over for more stains. Her eyes looked at his pants and she saw some stains and she bit her lip and she looked up to Ludwig. "Y-You have some stains on there as well" she said and she pointed to Ludwig's pants and she slowly moved her hands to the man's belt and started to undo it and slide it down a bit. For a moment she froze when she saw Ludwig's underwear and she took a deep breath and her cheeks only turned a new and darker shade of red.

Secretly Hungary had to admit that Ludwig was rather handsome and good looking. The jacket didn't hide anything. He was just a muscular and broad underneath he jacket as was shown and she could only think of how it look underneath the shirt. As she slowly continued to move his pants down she also wondered how big Ludwig was there bit she quickly dismissed that thought as she almost wanted to smack her face. Se had to focus on the matter at hand. And that was removing Ludwig's pants and bring the clothes to the laundry room for washing.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 29-10-2012 11:37

"Y-You have some stains on there as well" the woman continued. Ludwig turned back and looked all over himself, seeking for the stains she spoke of. His search paused when he saw another pair of stains on his uniform pants. "Uff ..." he sighed out. Of course these also had to be removed as soon as possible so that these pants could be saved from possible unremoveable stains. He held up his breath as he saw the woman moving closer to undo the pants. It was quite disturbing for him to allow this to happen, it felt like some baby treatment. What was she thinking, she moved so very close to him! It was uncomfortable for him to watch this happen.

He took off his boots and helped the maid with his pants, standing up from his seat. "I-I will go upstairs and change then ..." he quickly said, feeling even more uncomfortable without his pants especially around a woman who seemed to check him out already. He bend over and took his boots from the floor and quickly passed the woman by, heading straight for his room and changed into another spare uniform of his. When he was done dressing up, he head out of his room. Bumping into the woman that he spoke to earlier. "A-Ah?!" he let out as he accidently pushed her against the wall with his body.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 29-10-2012 12:36

rather awkwardly and with a red face she moved the pants down and Ludwig had helped by taking off his heavy boots. Soon enough Elizavetha was holding a pair of pants and a heavy jacket and Ludwig was only standing in a dress shirt with tie and his underwear and socks. She locked eyes with Germany for a moment and she quickly looked away. "I-I will go upstairs and change then ..." she heard him say quickly and she nodded. "Y-Yes! Of course Herr. I shall bring these to the laundry room t-then" she said and saw Ludwig off.

Looking around and seeing the mess on the table she sighed and quickly she washed the plates and took a small bite from the food and she then threw it away. She was hungry, she couldn't just throw away such a nice dinner. Afterwards she took the coat and pants and walked upstairs still a bit embarrassed about what happened. Why had she done it like that!? Ludwig was perfectly capable of cleaning himself. But... If she had not done it Ludwig would've remained seated and the stains could not be removed anymore, right? Hungary shook her head a bit to clear her thoughts but it didn't really work out.

The laundry room was on the other side of the house and she brought it away and she filled a tub with water and laid the pants and jacket n there so the stains could soak properly. Elizavetha would send one of the other girls to clean it properly. She had now better things to do. For instance making some dinner for herself and she walked back to the stairs. Her thoughts were already with the delicious food she was going to make, she did not notice someone approaching and she walked into Ludwig with full force and was suddenly pressed against the wall. "W-Woah!? ack!" she let out and she hissed a bit as she rubbed the back of her head she bumped against the wall.

For a moment later she looked up and suddenly noticed she was pressed against the wall by Ludwig and her cheeks flared red again. "I-I'm sorry Herr. I should've seen where I was going" she said a bit nervously and she tried to move away. "I-If you excuse me please." she mumbled and she shook a bit of embarrassment and fear of what would happen. Would he be angry from before?

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 29-10-2012 12:50

Unlike expected Ludwig turned red too of surprise. "W-Was?! Du?" he stuttered, he could feel her trying to escape from his grip and he quickly stepped back. "Entschuldigung." he said, trying his best to contain his serious face as well as to ignore the feelings that the woman caused. "I will now make the emergency phone call!" he suddenly said as he remembered about what happened to his brother, Gilbert. "I must support mein bruder as soon as I can ..." he growled, going straight for his office to make the emergency call.

Nothing would stop him now, not even dinner would be there to hold him. Taking action as direct as possible would leave them from any time trouble! He opened up the door of his office instantly and moved closer to his desk. "Schnell ..." he panted.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 30-10-2012 00:09

Elizavetha straightened out her dress as she squirmed free from Ludwig and she turned to man. "D-Don't make any over haste decisions" she said and Hungary turned around and took the steps down towards the kitchen
Why was he heart pounding so hard. He had been so close. She could've smelled the cologne, It had smelled so good.
Quickly she shook her head and she blushed a bit. Why was she even thinking like that. She really wasn't supposed to think like that, especially not about the man which held her captive.

Hungary went into the kitchen and used the left over supplies and warmed it up in the pan and prepared a small meal for herself. It was done soon enough and she sat down and hummed as she quickly finished her dinner and she cleaned the plates and laid them away. Her thought wandered off to Ludwig again and she sighed a bit. She should prepare some coffee for him. It would probably be a long evening for him since he had a lot to prepare.
With a nod she walked to the cabinet with the coffee pot and she started to grind beans and put it in the metal pot. It had been an excellent gift from Italy. The coffee really was great.

With now a fresh cup of coffee in a nice cup and saucer she walked up the stairs watching her steps and she walked to Ludwig's office.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 30-10-2012 15:44

He looked over his shoulder for a moment when she told not to make hasty decisions. He paused his hasty steps towards his desk and thought again about what she told him earlier that day. "Hmm ..." he sighed softly. "What should I ... Do ..." he mumbled to himself, deeply lost in thoughts again. Gilbert said he would be fine, he told him not to take action until the next morning. Ludwig punched the desk out of confusement and cursed softly. "Verdammt ...!"

He sat down on his chair and stared at the phone located on his right side, what would he do ... It would be a good thing to inform his hired army about the time of leaving, he took a deep breath and dailed the correct number for it. "Ja, guten abend, mit Ludwig Beilschmidt. Morgen 500 Uhr!" he said, going straight to the point without worrying or caring. They would know what it was for. The other confirmed the time and date, they would be prepared. "Ja, danke. Bis Morgen!" and Ludwig hang up, his gaze slide itself towards the door it's opening where the woman was standing with a cup of coffee. Ready to serve him. "Ah ... Danke." he mumbled, not able to form that same smile from yesterday.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 31-10-2012 19:59

Slowly Hungary walked in with the cup of coffee in her hand and she handed it to Ludwig."I hope it is to your liking Herr" she said and she shyly smiled to him. As she dd not receive an expression back she raised an eyebrow and she softly laid a hand on Ludwig's shoulder and she then awkward removed it as she noticed what she was doing. "W-What is wrong herr?" she asked him. She walked along with him to his desk and she leaned a bit against his desk careful not to shuffle or crumple any papers.

Seriously what was with her. Ever since last night she has been acting like this. Was her mind playing tricks on her? She looked at Ludwig and looked a bit worried. What could've possibly happened?

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 31-10-2012 20:58

"Ich fühle mich nicht so gut ..." he mumbled back at her, holding his forehead. He carried this stressed out gaze. "I can't ... Focus ... Only thinking about tomorrow ..." he sighed out, not realizing who he spoke to, again distracted. He thought he was done with the stress, but yet he was there to deal with it again. His hands slid upwards as his head fell lower into his hands, stroking through his own hair taking it out of model. "... Nein ..." he sighed again.

"Can't you do something for me ... Distract me ... Distract me now! I demand you!" he went from mumbling to shouting and his head escaped his hands and softly hit his desk. "Jetzt ..." he sighed in the end. "Bitte ..." he add while panting a bit.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 01-11-2012 11:31

A worried expression was placed on Hungary's face and she listened to Ludwig. "Tomorrow.. Your brother will be fine Ludwig. Gilbert is strong he can handle a lot" she said as she tried to cheer the German up. Her eyes looked Ludwig over again. He looked broken, desperate. His hair was longer than she thought making a fringe all over his forehead and she got the odd need to move it out of his face. She moved her hand a bit and stroked the hairs in his neck as he laid his head on his desk. "D-Distract?!" she exclaimed after the rather obvious order. Her face had shocked expression thought it softened as Ludwig spoke softer.

"Jawohl Herr Beillschmidt." she said softly and she slowly brought his head upwards and moved closer and kissed him softly. "Hmm.~" She could feel Ludwig not reacting so she started to kiss some harder and force Ludwig to sit up in his chair and she sat down on his lap as she forced her tongue in his mouth and she held his face with one hand.