Gakuen Special Assignment: N. Korea and S. Italy

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Gakuen Special Assignment: N. Korea and S. Italy

Post by VanDerZanden » 08-01-2013 23:20

Plot: Two somewhat problem students at the World Academy are assigned to work together on a project together. Unfortunately for Im Sang Ji (North Korea) and Lovino Vargas (South Italy), they must successfully complete the project in order to pass the course.

Character: Im Sang Ji/North Korea
Appearance: Image

-----------

Im Sang Ji wasn't a happy camper. That was often the case of course - there was almost always something that set her off, usually dealing with her brother or some of his friends. This time what upset her was the news that she would heave to complete a special assignment or risk failing a class. And all because she'd shuttered herself in her room after that jerk Alfred Jones had made fun of her bottle rockets!

Apparently she was going to have a partner, another student who hadn't finished a few assignments. Some boy she'd never met. And now she was stuck waiting outside for him, in full view of the rest of the student body. This wasn't normal for a girl who kept to herself as much as Sang Ji did. She noticed a few students she knew off in the distance and hoped that they wouldn't decide to come over and bother her. Waiting for this Vargas boy was tough enough for her.

"I need to be prepared for anything!" she thought aloud, and began ripping pages out of her notebook and crumpling them into balls.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 13-01-2013 22:08

Char: Lovino Vargas

Romano was well over being "fashionably late" when he finally arrived. He slowly dragged himself threw the broad hallway. His face still hold a sleepy expression as was his hair a tangled mess. He didn't like the thought he had to team up with this other guy Im Sang Whatshisname-Whatever one bit. When he arrived at the spot the bastard wasn't even there ?!
He should have stayed in bed, this was total bullshit.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 15-01-2013 22:41

Sang Ji was getting pretty tired of having to wait for some Westerner to arrive just so that she could fulfill the wishes of an imperialistic teacher. So when Romano at last showed himself, she wasted no time in standing up and trudging over towards the boy. Not even the common courtesy to look at her once he'd gotten to the meeting spot? She'd show him a thing or too.

"You! You are Mr. Vargas? Why have you kept me waiting?" she demanded, preparing a ball of crumpled paper in case she needed to use it.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 19-01-2013 00:31

Lovino was thinking so hard his brain hurt,... did he have a date?
Mr Vargas... he would never introduce himself like that...ohh...

"You're ... ehhh..." he looked at his notes
"Sang ji?" he laughed nervously
"I ehh... i thought you were... you know... a guy"
damn, this could have been something and he allready fucked it up.
she looked like she would hit him and it scared him a little.
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 25-01-2013 23:24

This was definitely the guy who she was waiting for. She was a little confused by what he meant about thinking she was a guy. That was enough to give her pause and prevent the launching of crumpled paper at Lovino. Clearly he was unnerved by her approach, which was kind of the effect she'd been going for. Yet she felt just a little bad about getting so angry; only a little.

"Yes, I am Im Sang Ji. And what do you mean thought I was a guy? How could you say such a thing about me?" she demanded, then paused and seemed to calm a little, "Unless you meant that I give off the aura of someone tough and strong. In which case, compliment accepted."

She then jabbed a finger in his direction, "Do not fail me, Mr. Vargas. I will not fail this class just because of another's shortcomings."

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 26-01-2013 15:05

"Non non I didn't meant you looked like a boy at all!... I ehh.."
think Lovi think!!! He softly lay his hand on her shoulder.
"W. what I meant to say is the idea that i was suppost to work together with a girl... as cute as you... really never crossed my mind"

"Ehh... by that I mean to say"
come on go on
"that ehh offcourse that because girls are so tough and diciplined they almost never have to do do an extra assignment"
(To girls it was so much easier to give head for better grades.
Which was totally unfair because that was actually the only thing Lovino was really really good at.)
"But I'm glad you're my partner now Bella"