Roma Caffè di Gatti [Romano&Veneziano]

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Roma Caffè di Gatti [Romano&Veneziano]

Post by Lokitama » 16-06-2015 16:32

Character : Feliciano Vargas
Appearance :

It was morning, birds were chirping, wind was dancing, the sky was blue, no signs of rain or whatsoever, and, as usual, tourists were crowding the streets, noisy as ever. Yep, the kind of usual and perfect day.

Feliciano, dressed up in his waiter uniform, was swiftly walking through the tables outside his café to bring some biscuits and an espresso to some badly sunburnt foreigner... well judging from the nice reddish color scattered around his face and shoulders. He'd better go back to his room before noon; Italy's sun wasn't all that forgiving around that time.

As he straightened his back and looked around for any sign of distressed customer, he caught sight of people ogling at his little shop; they always were the busiest and the most eye-catchy café of the street when it was summer time. He couldn't blame them for ogling, though. After all, it wasn't everyday you saw a cat café ~

The waiter went back into the small shop, picking up a tabby rubbing himself on his leg, purring, as he approached. As he went through the backdoor of the shop - to their living room -, stroking the animal's fur, he smiled when he saw the ever-so familiar figure in the room.

"Is everything going alright, Big Brother? You should see that pretty lady in the shop. I would almost get jealous of the cats, to be honest!"

[ I'm sorry it took me so long to make this x_x ]
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 05-07-2015 22:28

Character: Lovino Vargas
Appearance :

Lovino looked up from his papers. He was sitting at an improvised messy desk, doodling flying penises on a pile of bills, they could wait.
Business was going well. They had a suprisingly low debt, for starters, because their Grandpa had left them quite some money.
That,.. and because Lovino had worked extra hours for years so Feliciano could take courses acounting and get other degrees he needed to make his dream come true.
Lovino never was good at learning, frankly he thought himself good for nothing. But at least all the hard work paid of now. Feliciano never knew what shitty jobs he had done, how real the pain in construction-work, how strong the humiliation serving ketchup with pasta and tiresome long days of cleaning offices.
He never told him.
And as his brother came in he realised once more that smile truly was worth all the trouble.
"Hmn, is that so?" Lovino replied acting indifferently "Ahh yes, I'm fine. Some bills came in today... I ehh,...hmn, there's a speeding ticket too unfortunetely." he looked slightly guilty.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 15-07-2015 17:09

(oc question how much do you want to update, more or less? Once a week once a month. Just so i dont login dayly just to find nothing is happening)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 16-07-2015 17:13

( I'll try to reply every two weeks ! :) )

He approached his elder brother, letting the cat jump out of his arms - the ball of fur immediately went back to the café to eat a bit. He spotted few doodles here and there, he assumed those papers were their bills.

Then Lovino told him about the speeding ticket. Well... alright. He laughed awkwardly, scratching his cheek. They could afford it, probably. "How much is it?" He asked, wondering how he managed to even get one. Speeding past the speed limit, at this time of the year, was almost a challenge, with all the tourists. His Big Brother really was something.

Feliciano glanced at the café, and looked back to his sibling, slightly embarrassed. "W-Would you mind giving me a hand ? I know you wanted to take a break and all, but... there's too much people for me to handle with the trainee."
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 23-07-2015 19:17

"It's about 60 euro's" Romano mumbled realising that was a day's pay.
Which was a ridiculous amount of money for speeding so little.
He shoved the paperwork aside and got up.
"Sure,..." he replied
"I'll help. The trainee is quite a fuck up aint he?
It's nice that he has some experience as a vet, before he quit college,
you know with all the cat's running about. But he is a terrible waiter!"

The elder brother straightend his shoulders as he dashed threw the door with a convenient grin on his face.

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 09-08-2015 11:30

Sixty euros ?! Wow, that was a lot ! Especially for a mere speeding ticket. Thinking about it, he was glad he knew all the spots where radars and policemen were at, or else they'd both have had nasty speeding tickets.

Feliciano did try to scold his big brother a bit, but didn't manage to do it properly. After all, he too, was known to get carried off when driving.

He giggled at Lovino's commentary on the trainee. "Don't be so mean with him, he's getting better at taking orders. And the cats love him!"

As the elder made his way through the room to get to the café, he made a huge grin at his back, throwing him one of his most heartwarming 'thank you'.

He stayed a bit longer inside, to deal with the speeding ticket and few bills before going back to the shop. He brought few cakes to different tables, sometimes directing the trainee as clients seemed to be impatient or looking out for one of them.

After a short while where he had sent the trainee outside and joked a bit around with his brother, they heard a scream coming from outside. It was the newbie's voice. Rushing toward the commotion, he spotted the trainee being held up by a shady guy, who was shaking him by the shirt.

[ I do not know any synonyms for trainee, I'm sorry :s ]