the crackadventures of prussia and Fprussia

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
RedMaid
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

the crackadventures of prussia and Fprussia

Post by RedMaid » 01-05-2011 18:09

Beyond the borders of sanity and reality is a world of crack and four panel comics. A world of Hetalia and Nyotalia. Today is where they clash and two prussia's get stuck together. Together they have to find a way to live alongside eachother OR how to get back to their own worlds. Honestly I don't think you want either as you want to watch their crackadventures.

Our host for these 'episodes' will be the two Prussia's. Somehow they just wound up together and were practicly stuck with eachother untill the writers will get tired of it. Hopefully the other countries will pity their misery and join their adventure occasionally. Now let's get on with the story

Additional rules and extra info
-You can only join on invitation;
-This topic is made out of smaller rp's, called 'episodes'. Links to completed or new episodes will be listed along with the name of the episode and the characters in them;
-Also will there be a list if there are additional characters they are 'guests'.

Character:
Prussia (Nyotalia)
Name: Maria Beilschmidt
Picture:

Episodes:
Episode 1, Clash of Awesome [Prussia&FPrussia]

Kesesesese~~~

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Re: the crackadventures of prussia and Fprussia

Post by Zakulf » 01-05-2011 18:21

Character:
Prussia (Hetalia)
Name: Gilbert Beilschmidt
Picture:
Will be roleplayed by: DarkSwordsman
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

RedMaid
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by RedMaid » 01-05-2011 18:48

Episode 1, Clash of Awesome

"Gah!"

A woman tumbled down the hill, seemingly out of nowhere. She was kicking around as she rolled into a bush, her hair all tangled with its branches.

"Okay this is the last time I'm in one of america's stupid toys!"

She was cursing and trashing around only to be looked at by a whitehaired male, somehow he seemed familliar.

"Hey you stop looking damn it, get me out of here!"
Kesesesese~~~

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 01-05-2011 19:20

Gilbert walked around in the forest it looked so calm and relaxing out here! At least there isn't much sun out here! He could easily walk around here! "Hahh! So awesome to be alone!" he said to himself. At least there was no one to annoy him! ... Right?!

Suddenly some weird woman rolled by, she went right into a bush. Gilbert looked a bit surprised. "W-Wasn't that ..." he looked to the bush were she rolled in and walked over. Didn't he just saw a damn pantyshot or what? ... He found her again in the bushes, cursing around.

"Hey you stop looking damn it, get me out of here!" she shout at him. Gilbert was annoyed by her attitude already, but instead he laughed at her for being that clumsy. "HEH! I'll help ya out." he said with a smirk on his face. He bend over and grabbed her by her arms and pulled her to his side, out of the bush. Weird woman she was.

RedMaid
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by RedMaid » 01-05-2011 19:35

"Ow ow ow ow! Stop pulling on me and untangle my hair bastard!"

Somehow the stranger's face with that cocky smirk on his face already ticked her off, no matter if he helped her or not she would kick him for that later on.

"Stop damaging my awesome hair!"

Soon she was free again and stood up immediately, straightening her skirt and coat, fixing her hair and giving him a smirk. The stranger's uniform was well known as well as the cross on his tie but why doesnt she remember or know the person wearing it.

"... Now where is that damn America, I'll have her ass for ruining my hair and having me crash in the middle of nowhere by her stupid toys.. Oi Who are you?"

She mumbled some other lines and walked around him, sharp eyes examining the man's uniform again and his hair and eyes. Freaky how much they looked alike only she had a scar on her cheek and longer hair.
Kesesesese~~~

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 01-05-2011 19:50

He tried to keep himself from laughing at her suffering. He just kept pulling! After a while she was finally released from the bush and stood there fixing her outfit. Gilbert turned his face away from her wondering who the hell she is. He heard her ranting about some America, he knew some guy who was America ... But ... A girl?

The woman moved herself around him and checked him from all angles she could. Suddenly he heard her asking him something. "Oi, who are you?". Gilbert stroked the back of his head and smirked at her. "You don't know the awesomeness?! It's me, Prussia! HEH!" he said with a big smile, making himself sound hell awesome. He even add a cool pose to introduce himself to that woman. He didn't really bother asking what her name was, nor where she was from.

RedMaid
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by RedMaid » 01-05-2011 20:00

"Tsh like hell you are liar. Your nothing compared to the awesome me."

She smirked a crossed her arms, looking at him as a small laugh escaped her lips. No way this man could be prussia, she was the almighty prussia. Hmm this man is somewhat the same as her, however his pose was rediculously overdone and she laughed at him.

"If you were Prussia you would be me, The one and only amazing Maria Beilschmidt"

Maria's eyes shimmered as she flicked her hair over her shoulder, striking a cool pose to overthrow the imposter's pose. America already gone from her thoughs as she was now focussed on capturing the imposter.
Kesesesese~~~

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 20-07-2011 02:09

"Stealing my title now?" Gilbert growled. "You must be joking, I'm THE one and only Preußen! You better back off, woman" a loud laughter said. "Someone like you can't just take my pride away, it's mine and mine only. Where are you from ANYWAY! I never seen any of your kind around here ever before!" he stepped closer towards the woman to imitate her.