Tech Assistance [Liechtenstein and Estonia]

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 25-07-2011 00:57

She smiled. "You're welcome. It's the least I could do since you took time out of your schedule to help me." she replied warmly. "So, how have you been?" she asked, sitting down with her tea, blowing on it slightly to cool it before taking a sip.
Main RP Character: Mongolia (Girl)
Minor RP Characters:Poland(Both Fem! and Guy), Liechtenstein

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 25-07-2011 16:38

Sitting down for a moment to enjoy his tea, Estonia responded."I've been well thanks. Just the usual working more than I probably should on all sorts of things. And you?"
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 28-07-2011 05:23

"Ah, I've been working a bit. Nothing really has been happening. I was waiting for a new book to come out. It has been quiet around here. Brother has been busy, so I haven't been speaking to him as much. I don't want to bother him when he is busy." she said thoughtfully. In fact, Estonia was one of her first visitors in a while. Most don't speak to her because Switzerland is there and they don't want to be shot at, but others just don't notice she's there sometimes because she was so quiet.
She paused for a moment in the comfortable silence that followed and then asked him,"Do you like the tea?" She smilied gently.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 28-07-2011 17:30

"Ah, I can understand that," he replied before pausing to take another sip of his tea." Hm, I do like the tea. Very well made.," he grinned and nodded quietly.
Resident of the Internet

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 29-07-2011 04:50

"Ah! I'm so glad you like it!" she exclaimed happily. "It's one of the mixes I've made myself in my spare time. I haven't had very many people try it yet, but the ingredients are supposed to help with energy levels and the functioning of your brain." she explained, getting really into the topic. Herbs and teas were something she was beginning to like, but didn't have many people to talk to about it, or to try her blends.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 31-07-2011 22:31

He listened as Liechtenstein got into what she was talking about."Hmm this mix would be especially useful in my case I would suppose," he replied with a grin.
Resident of the Internet

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 05-08-2011 17:53

Without thinking, she replied "I think it would useful in most countries cases. Or at least the functioning of the brain herbs." After she finished that sentence, she clapped her hand over her mouth and blushed. "I'm sorry. That was really rude of me." she said, her face burning. 'That was so embarrassing.' she thought to herself.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 07-09-2011 01:12

[oh hell so sorry about this.totally forgot.)

"Oh no, not at all..It's fine really," Estonia attempted to reassure Liechtenstein. Always trying to be nice even when saying what she actually thought, a good trait to have he noticed. "It's true..it definitely would be helpful with that.."
Resident of the Internet