Tech Assistance [Liechtenstein and Estonia]

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Tech Assistance [Liechtenstein and Estonia]

Post by internetgeek » 08-07-2011 18:25

Character: Eduard Von Bock/Estonia

Estonia was spending some time working on a personal project. He had finished all his official work earlier, though he admitted to working a lot more than people he knew.Nonetheless, he cared not to think about why he did that to himself rather than what he was doing now, which was really a rather simple programming exercise for kicks. [/img]
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 09-07-2011 16:23

((Sorry for late reply!! XD))
Character: Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein had been playing a game on her computer when suddenly, it went black. "What? Huh?" she exclaimed totally baffled. Switzerland was busy with work so she didn't want to bug him. She thought about what to do and decided to call Estonia. He was good with electronic... or so she heard. She picked up the phone and called him.
Main RP Character: Mongolia (Girl)
Minor RP Characters:Poland(Both Fem! and Guy), Liechtenstein

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 09-07-2011 22:24

[it's fine]

Estonia heard the phone ring while he was working and went over to pick it up. "Hello, Estonia here. How may I help you?" He had perfected how to answer his phone professionally which he usually did in all cases unless he knew a friend was going to call.
Resident of the Internet

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 10-07-2011 03:01

She started a little bit at the formal answer. "Ah, hello. Estonia? Its Liechtenstein. I hope I didn't interrupt something important, but I think my computer has broken down. I was playing Solitare and the screen just turned black and the computer turned off. Do you know what's wrong?" As she explained her situation nervously, she toyed with the cord on her phone, twirling it around her finger.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 10-07-2011 23:17

"Oh hello Liechtenstein,' he replied while thinking about the situation that she had."I'm thinking it may have to do a need for a restarting. It's not a virus as the computer hasn't went blue screen on you, according to what you've told me. So I think you may just have to restart it. Occasionally the computer may shut off because of a sudden disconnect but I think it'll be ok. Though if that doesn't work, don't hesitate to inquire again."
Resident of the Internet

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 11-07-2011 16:23

She thanked him and hung up. Then she stared at the phone a little while after. 'He is so formal.' she thought as she walked back to her computer. She followed his instuctions carefully and when she hit the power button, it started up. She watched it go through the start up operations. When the log in screen came up she clicked her name and typed in her password. The keyboard wouldn't type. She chacked that cable and it was fine. She checked all the connections. they were fine. She stared at the computer completly baffled. Suddenly, the was a loud wiiiiirrrrrrrrring noise and the computer turned off again, making the girl jump in fright. She calmed herself down to look at it again. She went back to the phone, feeling rather embarressed. She pondered whether or not she should call him back again. He did say that she could if it didn't work... right? She picked up the phone and dialed Estonia again.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 11-07-2011 17:44

Estonia heard the phone ring again and guessed that what he had suggested hadn't worked and picked up the phone."Hello,is this Liechtenstein?"
Resident of the Internet

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 11-07-2011 20:21

"Uhm, yes it is. Sorry for calling again. But..." she explained what happened this time and then asked him, "Do you think you need to come over to look at it?"
She messed with the cord some more as she waited for the reply. She felt as if she was prying. "It could be later, if you're busy though."

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 11-07-2011 21:16

"Ah I'll be over as soon as I can.It's no problem,"Estonia replied as he gathered his things and his coat before going back to confirm that he was heading over.
Resident of the Internet

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 18-07-2011 22:17

"Okay, see you then." she replied as she hung up. She cleaned up the office area where her computer was while she waited, making sure nothing would be in the way of Estonia working on the computer.