Tech Assistance [Liechtenstein and Estonia]

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 18-07-2011 23:29

A little while later, Estonia arrived at Liechtenstein's place and knocked on the door, ready to come in and try to fix this computer problem that she was having.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 19-07-2011 22:59

She heard the knock an quickly walked over to the door, opeing it to reveal the tech-savvy country. "Ah, hello Estonia! Thank you for coming on such short notice." she said, smiling a little. She gestured for him to follow her, and she led him through the house to her computer room. "Well, here's my computer. Do you need anything to get started?" she asked politely.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 19-07-2011 23:30

"Thanks. I'm fine for now,"Estonia replied as he followed Liechtenstein to the computer room. Once inside he went straight to work, taking out the hard drive and taking a closer look at it as he suspected the problem was with the construction rather than the software.
Resident of the Internet

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 19-07-2011 23:34

((Sorry bout that!! I forgot to get off Silver's account before replying. >< SORRY... Sh*t i feel kinda stupid now. |D I'll be better about this later))

She decided to go and make some tea while he worked, so she wouldn't get in the way of his working. "Okay, just call me if you need anything" she said.
Main RP Character: Mongolia (Girl)
Minor RP Characters:Poland(Both Fem! and Guy), Liechtenstein

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 20-07-2011 00:01

"Oh ok," he replied before heading back to his work, taking things apart and rearranging things in order to try things.It wasn't often that he had to mostly take parts apart to fix things, but an interesting challenge once again.
Resident of the Internet

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 21-07-2011 17:03

She thought he looked kind of happy working on her computer. She was fairly high-tech herself, but there were just some things that she couldn't do. She went into the kitchen and started the water boiling. She thought about it for a little and then wandered over to the office where Estonia was still working. "Would you like any tea?" she asked quietly, not wanting to ruin his concentration.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 21-07-2011 17:27

"Ah yes, I'll be done in a little bit," Estonia responded before putting the hardware back together. He attempted to turn on the computer once more and smiled as it seemed to be running fine now. There was something up with that harddrive, he thought to himself. Thankfully it was done, the computer was running as it should. Just to make sure, he ran a few tests.
Resident of the Internet

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 21-07-2011 17:43

She nodded and silently left the room. She put to tea to steep and waited. She heard the computer humming away in the other room. Looks like he fixed it. she thought to herself. The kettle began to whistle and she poured the tea. She paused, then added sugar and honey to her tea, and then put the 2 sweeteners on a plate with Estonia's tea. He could add what he wanted if he wanted to add anything. She walked back over to the office.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 21-07-2011 22:09

Having completed his test, Estonia stood up from working and gathered his supplies."Your computer is running just fine now, if not a little faster,"he said a little proudly, as while he was working he did adjust the speed of the harddrive so that it would have more memorty to store and run faster.
Resident of the Internet

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 21-07-2011 23:05

"Ah, thank you for your help, Estonia! I brought you some tea. I didn't know how much honey or sugar you liked in your tea, or if you don't like them at all, so I brought them with me." Liechtenstein said, smiling. She was very greatful for his help.