Chance Meeting (Romania X India X Mongolia)

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Chance Meeting (Romania X India X Mongolia)

Post by VanDerZanden » 11-07-2011 21:37

Basic Plot: India and Mongolia happen to see Romania at the same mall they've been shopping at. After meeting, they decide to go hang out at Romania's place.

Character:
Romania/Daciana Mitranescu

Romania had gone to the mall in order to get a break from all the work her boss had given her. It'd all get done eventually, but there was so much that she had to take a step away from it occasionally. Sitting down in the food court over a gelato (a taste picked up from her relative Italy), she really hoped her boss wouldn't call her to order more modernizing work today. After all, couldn't further work wait a little while?

At the same time, it got pretty lonely even when she wanted to relax since most of her neighbors weren't really on friendly terms with her. It wasn't her fault that they were all jerks who tried to steal her stuff! Except Ukraine, but she wasn't really up to doing anything lately. Sometimes she wished there would be some kind of summit, just so she could meet people she'd actually get along with. As long as Hungary wasn't there.

"Guess it's back to digging through the old libary again.. alone," she sighed as the frozen dessert was nearly finished.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 11-07-2011 22:27

Character: India
Apperance: Image
(Her Sari and bindi are dark green and all the bengals and decorations are gold)
---------------
India had been hanging out with Mongolia at the mall due to Mongolia saying she wanted a new outfit and stuff. They had just been getting hungry and were headed over to the food court when she saw Romania sitting alone. She tugged at Mongolia's sleeve and pointed to the very lonely looking girl. "That is Romania over there right? She looks lonely! We should go see if we can cheer her up and maybe hang out." she said to the other girl.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 18-07-2011 22:15

((SH*TTTTTTTT!!!! I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO REPLYYYY!!!))
---------------
Character: Mongolia
Looks: Image
---------------
Mongolia and India were headed over to the food court after a good day of shopping at the mall when India tugged on her sleeve and pointed out Romania, who looked lonely. "Okay! Let's go!" she said to India, and then started leading the way. She reached Romania and tapped her on the shoulder, "Hey Romania! What's up?" She smiled at the girl.
Main RP Character: Mongolia (Girl)
Minor RP Characters:Poland(Both Fem! and Guy), Liechtenstein

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 19-07-2011 02:18

Romania had been moping so much about spending yet another night alone with medieval tomes that she didn't notice anyone approach. The tap on her shoulder, then, came as a complete surprise. In fact, she twisted around in her chair and put up her hands defensively - she half expected it to be someone there to demand something. Instead she found herself in the presence of two other girls; after some quick thinking she identified them as India and Mongolia. Seeing that Romania visibly relaxed, dropping her defensive posture and even offering a little smile to the greeting.

"Oh, Mongolia.. and India, hi. Sorry if I was spaced out there," she apologized, then noticed they'd been shopping and grinned, "Looks like you two had fun today. I'd go shopping too, but money's a bit tight right now. I'm having to ask witches for money to pay the bills, and.. er.. they're not too happy about that."

This made her frown, then sigh, "I really hope my boss doesn't decide to have me try and get money from homeless people next.. but I wouldn't be surprised if he did."

(OOC Note: Romania actually did extend its income tax to witches in January 2011. Fun stuff.)
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 19-07-2011 22:56

She blankly stared at the mention of witches. They still exsist?! she thought to herself, bewildered. She decided to ignore it and reply with, "Yeah money has been hard to come by at my place as well. My boss just likes to spend, and some of our lower class people are suffering from it." she said. She cringed at the thought of the caste system. It was still in place in some regions, and she was working to get it undone. But she herself was hindu, so it was even hard for her. "Anyways, mind if we join you?"

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 20-07-2011 02:28

That blank stare from India caused Romania to laugh nervously. She'd gone and said something weird that probably was more confounding than anything. That was something that made people leery of her as well, though she rarely noticed anything was wrong with such statements. Even if she did still half-believe that fortune telling could be accurate and that so-called witches might have some beneficial services to offer.

"Isn't it annoying when your boss insists on continuing to spend when there's not much to be spent?" she remarked sympathetically when India mentioned her own boss.

Her asking to join Romania stunned Daciana for a moment. Very rarely did anyone actually want to do that, and even less often did they do it just for the sake of her company. But India didn't seem to have any ulterior motives, and Romania really wanted to make more friends.

"You.. want to join me?!" she asked, eyes wide in disbelief, then nodded quickly and smiled, "Yes! Please take a seat! There's plenty of room!"

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 20-07-2011 20:23

India laughed at the disbelief in the other girls eyes. She took a seat and grinned "I'm not going to eat you or anything. My country is big enough I think. I am considered a subcontinent you know." she said kindly. She hoped she wouldn't come across as too strange. She was really good at reading people. It was just something she did, but it seemed to unnerve some countries. "So what brings you to the mall on such a nice day?" she asked, trying to start a conversation.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 20-07-2011 21:18

Romania had already concluded that India and Mongolia had not come to absorb some or all of her place into them somehow. Having confirmation that a big country like India wouldn't be doing that didn't hurt either. Rather than think India was strange for being able to read her, Romania actually found it very interesting. However, Romania immediately began wondeirng if it was some sort of supernatural ability. Only she and England seemed to believe in that sort of thing anymore, though Russia usually defied all explanation in an almost supernatural way.

"Oh, not much. Just had to get away from work for a while.. my bosses have been insisting on modernizing really fast, but I just can't do that much that quickly," she explained to India, then sighed, "I actually wanted to get something new to wear, since most of my stuff is pretty old. My boss also said it would help me look more like a normal, European country. But when I got here, I only had enough for a gelato."

Romania quickly added, "The gelato was really good, though!"

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 21-07-2011 17:15

Mongolia resisted the urge to giggle at the mention of witches. She didn't say anything as they sat down at the table around Romania. She glanced at Romania when she mentioned that she didn't have enough money to buy anything but Gelato. It gave her an idea. "Well I;m not exactly strapped for cash, so maybe I could buy you something?" she offered, smiling. She liked this girl. Very friendly. "And gelato is almost always good. Well unless you aren't in the mood for something cold I guess. Whatever, not the point." she added.
Main RP Character: Mongolia (Girl)
Minor RP Characters:Poland(Both Fem! and Guy), Liechtenstein

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 21-07-2011 21:42

Romania couldn't believe what she was hearing from Mongolia. An offer to do something nice made Romania's distrustful nature towards a lot of things come into play. What could Mongolia want from her in exchange for that? She had to slow her imagination down and think about it before she came to the conclusion that nothing was expected in return. Visibly she'd gone from happy to tense and nervous to relaxed again within the space of a few seconds.

"Y-you'd do that for me? I can't pay you back anytime soon.." Romania answered, her words still sounding a bit nervous.

Then she perked up as she had an idea, "But instead I'd like to invite you both to visit my place sometime. My summer place, anyway. It's in a nice, scenic area with a lot of history, too."