Chance Meeting (Romania X India X Mongolia)

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 21-07-2011 22:31

India grinned as she watched all the different facial expressions and body language pass through the other girl when Mongolia made the offer. That girl just doesn't like to trust. she thought. Then she sat up a little at the mention of visiting Romania. She didn't really get invited to a lot of places. "I think I would like that." India said quietly, smiling.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 21-07-2011 22:36

Mongolia noticed all the body language go though the other girl at her offer. She girnned and decided to reassure her even though she was relaxing anyways, "You don't really have to pay me back, but the visit sounds good! Anyways, If I'm ever strapped for cash, China'll swoop in to 'save me', considering he still thinks I'm part of his country." she said, making air quotations around the 'save me' part. She rolled her eyes. Then she smiled as India piped up quietly, saying she wouldn't mind going. "But the visit sounds great!" she said.
Main RP Character: Mongolia (Girl)
Minor RP Characters:Poland(Both Fem! and Guy), Liechtenstein

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 21-07-2011 23:36

Romania finally managed to relax a bit more when her offer of a trip to her place was accepted. So many people had weird ideas about Daciana's place that the main visitors she got were there for only one or two specific attractions. Even though the attractions weren't exactly what people thought they were. She blamed Bram Stoker. That aside, she was getting excited about maybe getting something new to wear instead of the same old stuff.

"We can take my car up to my place, then!" she exclaimed, then asked, "So this is embarrassing to ask, but since I haven't been out shopping for a while, what do you think would look good for me? I mean, I like the clothes you're wearing, but my boss would probably just get annoyed if I wore something like that."
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 22-07-2011 01:33

"Well let's see what stores there are around here, and choose from that. Then after we're done, we can head to your place. How does that sound?" India asked. She had slightly expected that question to come up. "And I can understand that. We wear Saris where I live because they are lightweight and airy. That way the heat isn't too bad." she explained.

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 23-07-2011 09:19

"That sounds like a good idea, there are quite a few stores around here. And when we get to my place, I should probably give you a quick tour.. my summer home is pretty big," Romania answered, then studied India's sari for a bit before remarking, "Where I live can get pretty warm in the summer, so something light and airy might be a good idea.. but winter's really cold. But then I wouldn't think you'd wear a sari in the winter anyway..

She felt really dumb for saying something so obvious, but she was hoping to keep up the conversation. That and she was feeling very self conscious about saying something weird. As a result, she was trying to do damage control on her word choices - try as she might, the tenseness still showed a little in her face whenever she did so.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 24-07-2011 21:04

India smiled camly. She understood why there was that assumption made.
"Some people do wear saris in the winter. It tends to rain a lot, but it doesn't get too cold compared to a lot of other places." she said. She looked at Mongolia, who was smiling, and asked, "Do you have any ideas?"

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 25-07-2011 01:07

Mongolia jumped a little. She had zoned out a bit at the mention of clothes shopping and what she could buy for the other country, and what would look good on her. She thought a little more after hearing what the weather was like there and then replied, "I think she would look good in skirts, definitly. For winter, a new coat would be good, yeah? And we can try different types of blouses!" she said, then paused. "Uh, hey, Romania? What's your favorite color? Maybe we can buy something in that color." she added as a suggestion.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 25-07-2011 04:55

Romania suddenly didn't feel quite as silly after what she'd said when India responded to it. Of course, when she thought about it that made perfect sense. Not that it was applicable back where she lived - light and airy with snow blanketing the whole country didn't sound like a good combination. When Mongolia at last offered her judgement of what might look good on her, Romania eased her nerves again and felt happier. Just having the conversation was good for her, instead of constant arguing with just about everyone she lived near.

When asked for her favorite color, Romania immediately answered, "Red is nice. It reminds me of my grandpa, too... but maybe that's not good for a fashion selection, is it? Blue can be nice too."

With another bit of thinking, she added, "I'd really like to look more stylish, like Italian or maybe French. Definitely not like certain.. neighbors.. I won't name." The way she said 'neighbors' sounded as if it were an insult rather than just someone she lived next to.

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 28-07-2011 05:18

"I think you would look very good in either red or blue." she said, beaming. Mongolia meant it to. She gave a sideways glance at the mention of the way she said neighbors. She was an asian country, so she wasn't very familiar with the neighbors of other countries outside of asia. She shrugged it off. Not her issue. She jumped up, still grinning, and exclaimed, "Lets go~! I know a few good shops that sell amazing dresses that are practical too! We can get you different clothes for different seasons and occasions!" She was getting a little carried away, but she really didn't care.

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 28-07-2011 15:32

India smiled at the aisian country. She looked at Romania, thinking about what countries lay about her area as nieghbors. She wondered which nieghbor Romania didn't get along with. She watched as Mongolia got more and more excited.