Chance Meeting (Romania X India X Mongolia)

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 29-07-2011 04:42

India laughed at Romania's outburst, then quickly covered her mouth to muffle it. So that is the nieghbor she doesn't get along with. She also got up. "Well, I shall see what I can do to help as well." she declared. "You are a natural beauty, so making you look good won't be a challenge at all." she added, nodding.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 29-07-2011 04:53

Mongolia grinned when India spoke. That really helps. She jumped up too. "Thanks, India! I know you're really good with wardrobes and stuff like that, so I'm sure you'll be a way big help!" she said, throwing her fist in the air. At the mention of Hungary, Mongolia replied, "Yeah, you're really pretty, so finding outfits that fit your body stucture and that will look great will be easy!!" she exclaimed.
Main RP Character: Mongolia (Girl)
Minor RP Characters:Poland(Both Fem! and Guy), Liechtenstein

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 29-07-2011 09:18

Romania's mood had done a 180 in the space of a few minutes, going from lonely to excited. With both of these other countries remarking how pretty she was, Romania was ever more eager to get going on the shopping. This would sure show Hungary.. and Russia.. and Austria... and Turkey.. all of them!

"Of course it will! After all, I'm a great Latin nation so it's only right that I'm pretty!" she agreed wholeheartedly with Mongolia, then realized that might sound weird. Again trying to damage control, Romania still grinned widely, "With your help, of course, it'll be easy to look good... um.. old gray and brown coats don't go with stylish looks, right? Because I've got a few of those... but let's go!"
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 05-08-2011 18:04

Mongolia grinned, already thinking up ideas for the European nation. She giggled at the obvious self-inflating ego that Romania was beginning to develop. Then she looked over at said country when the coats were mentioned and stated,"Of course with our help! We could probably get you some new coats as well, but what do the old coats look like? I could make them fit an outfit easily~! she said, boasting a little, still grinning her face off. She noticed India was being a little quiet, but Mongolia just supposed that was India's personality. She could be the quiet one in this group then. And quiet people are good for... ACCESSORIES! "Hey, India! When I create an outfit for Romania, I want you to try to find the perfect accessory for her. Don't worry about the cost too, okay?" she said, as a suggestion and a request.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 05-08-2011 20:33

Romania already wasn't used to having people who wanted to hang out with her without asking for something in return. Having people who did, and then got just as worked up as she did? Even more rare. Not that she didn't enjoy it. She did have to think about the coats she'd mentioned, and how to describe them.

Finally she settled on, "The coats I have are old.. and wool. Pretty long and heavy, and they smell kind of musty by now. They're left over from when I was working with Germany and Italy... and also when I worked with France before that." The expression on her face indicated those weren't necessarily fun jobs she'd had.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 06-08-2011 20:33

India nodded, and murmured an "All right" when Mongolia gave her a job. She was having more fun watching the other two get worked up, without having to get very worked up herself. She liked that. As she listen to how romania described the coats, an idea of what they looked like began to form in her head. She liked coats like that, but never could wear them. It really didnt get all that cold for her to need to wear them. She nodded and then said, "Oh, I have an idea for what to do with those. do you happene to have a sewing machiene at yur place? If so, I can stop by the fabric shp and get some fabric. Then when we go to your place, I can fix them up to look new and fasionable really easily."

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 07-08-2011 02:49

Romania was a little bit confused and distrustful of India's suggestion to modify her old coats. Not that she wouldn't agree they were in need of some alterations if she didn't want them to just collect dust. Just her old distrust of outsiders, but it subsided quickly enough when she stopped to think. It wasn't like she wore the coats anymore, anyway. So Romania, after trying to remember if she had a sewing machine, responded, "I think so.. it's probably kind of old, but last time I checked I did have one. Those coats aren't really fashionable, but if you've got some ideas, I'd love to see them."

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 22-08-2011 03:42

((Well, sh*t. I'm sorry. I'd kinda gone off and not replied to this in a long while. I'll get Flare on here soon too.))

When India noticed the confusion and distrust go though the younger nation's eyes at the mention of modification, and even though it faded quickly, she sighed. She was used to people not trusting her off the bat, but this was rediculous. She had already assured Romania that she wasn't going to do anything! "I'll see what I can do when I see them in person. In the meantime, are you really sure you want them modified at all? If not, just say so." she asked, just in case she had overstepped an invisible line. Maybe Romania really liked the coats the way they were, but was too polite to say that she didn't want them modified. India realized she would have to be a little more careful when speaking to this European nation, as to not upset her. India glanced at the small golden watch hidden among her many braclets, and decided to just stop standing around. "Well, I suppose we should get started." she suggested, beginning to walk towards the nearest clothes shop.

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 22-08-2011 04:47

(Man, I'm sorry 'bout the delayed replies all over the place. I didn't expect my schedule to go so haywire)

Mongolia watched the exchanges between India and Romania, feeling anxious. She really got along with India due to the fact India was one of the First countries to recognize her as her own nation. But she also was really liking Romania, but there was a growning tension between them. She was almost relieved when India decided to start their shopping spree. She smilied and agreed, "Yeah! Let's go!" and with that, she raced up ahead of India, not waiting to see if they both would follow. She wanted this to be fun, not full of mistrust and mixed signals.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 23-08-2011 00:21

Romania kept wondering about why she was doubting India. There wasn't anything wrong with India, and she was trying to be helpful even. Was it a sentimental attachment to her coats? Not really, she realized. One was from her time working with the Allies; France had begged and flattered her until she'd joined the war against Austria and the rest. She'd ended up calling France for help soon afterward as Austria, Hungary, Bulgaria and Turkey all showed up at her place. The other? She'd joined Germany and Italy, ended up getting beaten and forced to be a client of Russia, and only a couple decades ago getting full independence again. What was there to worry about?

As Mongolia raced ahead, Romania stood there blinking in disbelief for a second. She'd wanted to get going but this was rather abrupt. The way things were, Romania was fine following Mongolia's lead and picking up the pace. While she did so, she glanced to India and smiled again, trying to show that her antimosity had gone.

"I'd love to have them modified! It's just.." she explained, pausing for a somewhat dramatic effect, "That I have one condition... I.. I want them to look cute. If that's even possible."