Chance Meeting (Romania X India X Mongolia)

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 23-08-2011 14:18

She watched the other nation think a few things over, before replying. She grinned. "If there is one thing I can do, it's make things look cute." she replied, laughing. When Mongolia raced ahead shouting about getting going, India rolled her eyes at Mongolia. That nation was hyper-active. Rather unusual for an Asian nation but it fit her. She followed her to the nearest store, still smiling. "SO what are we starting with? Is there anything you want in paticular?" India asked, as they approached the clothing store. She could see all kinds of accessories she could use to add to the overall outfit. She turned to the other two with the question still in her eyes. She really was excited.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 05-09-2011 10:22

India's confidence in being able to make things look cute made Romania a very happy camper. After all the times she'd had her style referred to as 'old fashioned' or 'frumpy', now she'd be the one to set a standard! Her mind was racing with possibilities now that things were actually rolling. It didn't take long for her to get distracted by the clothes in the window of one of the stores. So many colors.. so many styles... it was a fashion overload for her.

But what did she want to wear? Normally she wore basic, long garments since it it could get so cold at her place. But Hungary also wore similar things. That thought was something that Romania, as a proud Latin nation, could not stand for! So her attention shifted to skirts that were above the knee length. No way would that dumb old Hungary wear someting like that! Romania was soon almost literally plastered to the window, staring in at a cute looking blue one, the color of which just drew her in deeper and deeper like an endless sea. The effect was almost as if she'd been hypnotized.

"Skirts. We're starting with skirts... I need... skirts," Daciana responded to India's question, still staring at the mannequin.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 01-10-2011 00:23

India literally bit her tounge to keep from laughing as Romania became almost part of the glass staring at a blue skirt. That's obviously a favorite color, she noted silently to herself. "Well then, let's go into this boutique, yes? I think that skirt would look very good on you, Romania, so you should try it on." India said, nodding thoughtfully. "Mongolia and I will find a shirt and some accessories to go with it that'll match it perfectly~!" she added.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.