Annoyance [Prussia, Estonia]

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Annoyance [Prussia, Estonia]

Post by internetgeek » 16-07-2011 01:52

Plot: Prussia decides to pester Estonia for fun.

Character:Estonia/Eduard Von Bock
Appearance.:pretty clear but still a pic

Estonia was on his break but still working as usual. There was really nothing of interest to distract him from his work so he figured that maybe he'd be able to get something done. After all, he was obliged to get some things done while he could. Sure perhaps he took on a heavier load than other nations every now and again but if he didn't who would, he pondered only to answer his own question. No one, that's who. Nonetheless, he got back to doing what he did best, being productive.[/img]
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

AbnormallySane
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by AbnormallySane » 17-07-2011 04:26

Character: Obviously, Prussia /GILBERT BEILSCHMIDT/
Appearance: Image

EDIT:

Prussia had been wandering- a thing he seemed to to a lot since his dissolved title as a country. There was never anyhing to do that kept him away from pestering other people; or at least try to get them from whatever they were working on and hang out. Today was one of those days. Others who he enjoyed being with were busy with something as boring as paperwork, and told him to get lost. Once he was ignored- it wasn't any fun. Prussia found himself in a familiar area- and started looking around a bit more carefully.
Yes he knew where he was now- and was glad about it. The Prussian walked up to the building he'd been to before and knocked loudly on the door- already realizing that it had been locked.
Main Roleplay Character: The amazing PRUSSIA in all forms~: Cannibal, Kaliningrad, Teutonic Knights, Fem.Ect.
Characters: Russia, Canada, Italy, Romano...

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 18-07-2011 01:56

Estonia heard a loud knocking at the door and realized, that he wouldn't get very much more done today. More than likely not. Knowing this, he went to go answer the door. Opening the door, he saw Prussia on his doorstep and he himself was a little more than confused about why he was here." Oh, Hello."
Resident of the Internet

AbnormallySane
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by AbnormallySane » 20-07-2011 00:28

"Hallo." Prussia said once the door was open- then walked in like he owned the place- which was probably what he did think. He owned every place in the world- and could enter anyone's house, whenever he felt like it. "So what are you doing today, Eduard?" he asked, looking around- tracking mud everywhere. It wasn't his house- so he didn't have to hear an angry West on his tail about leaving a mess.
Main Roleplay Character: The amazing PRUSSIA in all forms~: Cannibal, Kaliningrad, Teutonic Knights, Fem.Ect.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 20-07-2011 00:30

Eduard shrugged as he closed the door behind Prussia, "Ah nothing much Gilbert, I was working. Not much interesting alas.And what brings you here?" He might as well as he knew several other people that Prussia would check out first.
Resident of the Internet

AbnormallySane
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by AbnormallySane » 19-09-2011 21:17

Gilbert shrugged, still looking around without showing much interest- smirking slightly at the sight of a computer. Sweet internet... Grabbing the laptop that he'd seen on the table, he kicked off his shoes; not paying much attention to where they ended up, and fell onto the couch. Turning the computer on, he stayed quiet a moment, then laughed. "Not sure. Just around. Overly bored and nothing to do. "

While he could actually be doing the same thing he was doing right now, in the sanctuary of his basement bedroom. But it was always nice to get out of the house! "Thought I should grace you with my presence. "he stated, typing random words in hopes of cracking the Estonian's password- moments later, succeeding in this task. "Haven't really talked to you since the vodka-bastard's place. Bearly talked to you there..." he paused, then shrugged it out of his head. "And you have good internet." Main reason. Stupid reason. The only reason he needed! In hopes of gaining more popularity, as his site was already dying down (out of his lack of being on, due to West and so forth) and he needed something again to bring it back to life... And Eduard may be able to be a part of that gaining...

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 19-09-2011 23:37

"Ah I see, " the Estonian replied before realizing what Gilbert was doing. "Hey! What are you doing?!" He promptly went over to get his laptop back. He would have to change his password and everything, which was troublesome. At least he had nothing particularly scandalous on there unless some computer games count. Which he was fairly certain that the didn't.
Resident of the Internet

AbnormallySane
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by AbnormallySane » 22-09-2011 05:27

"Using your computer. " Gilbert said, moving to the other side of the couch to get out of Eduard's reach. He was still using it! Snickering, the Prussian sat on the arm of the couch, he logged into his blog account. "Ehck. It did die. " he said in disgust to himself. Making a new post about his absence (West didn't pay for the Internet bill because it's not overtly "important" ) and about how he'll make up for it in an awesome way. " Didnt bring my own lapto- Gott! Your connection is fast. " he stated happily. This is why it's necissary to have a computer geek as a friend.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 22-09-2011 15:31

"Right..," Eduard sighed before sitting back down.He muttered something about perhaps Gilbert could've have asked first. "Indeed the connection is fast..It has to be for my purposes. I do most of my communicating with my boss that way..as well as play some games in my spare time. Pretty useful all in all.."
Resident of the Internet

AbnormallySane
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by AbnormallySane » 22-09-2011 17:07

"And nothing else?" Gilbert said with mild interst, a brow raised. Not leaving his eyes from the screen. Nobody commented yet. Bastards. Just games and talking to his boss? How boring! "Question. Do you have a high-quality video camera?" he asked, then going onto a search engine. 'Interesting and awesome pranks for the Awesome" perfect!