Street Talk (Poland and Lithuania)

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Street Talk (Poland and Lithuania)

Post by MoodSwinging » 21-07-2011 16:11

Plot: Poland and Lithuania run into each other on the street and start talking (/arguing) about Lithuania's failure to let Polish people spell their names traditionally.

Name: Toris (Lithuania)
Appearance: Image
Main Character: Lithuania
Other: Liechtenstein
Willing to try Vietnam and Poland

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 21-07-2011 17:10

((LOL That has a kinda crackish feel to it, that plot does! XD I Like it!))

Name: Poland
Apperance:
Main RP Character: Mongolia (Girl)
Minor RP Characters:Poland(Both Fem! and Guy), Liechtenstein

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 22-07-2011 15:27

((Oh dear, it really does. XD Now I'm wondering if I should change Liet's age...))

Lithuania was walking down the street, carrying a bag of vegetables he had gotten from the farmer's market. He was humming a bit to himself as he went along, vaguely looking at shop windows.

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 25-07-2011 01:01

((LOL You don't need to if you dun't wanna))

Poland had decided that he needed grocerys. "Man, I was, like, so totally out of my favorite cereal this morning and it, like, totally sucked! And now it's already lunch. Maybe I should have bought something to eat." he muttered to himself, as he left the store with said cereal. He decided to head past the nearby farmer's market to see if there was anything he could possibly buy.

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 25-07-2011 16:04

Lithuania slowly stopped paying attention to the people passing him as he walked, getting lost in his own thoughts. He had a tendency to space out like this, especially when he had no work to do and no one to talk to. He stopped humming and thought vaguely about what he should make for dinner.

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 28-07-2011 04:46

As Poland headed towards the farmers market, he saw a familiar head of brown hair. It was Lithuania. He looked a little spaced out. Probably thinking about dinner or something. "Hey, Lithuania!" Poland called out, running up to his friend. "Like, long time no talk to!!" he said cheerfully.

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 30-07-2011 17:07

Lithuania snapped out of his reverie at the sound of Poland's voice, smiling a little. "Hey, Poland." He could never work out how the other man had so much energy all the time. Poland got so excited about things.

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 05-08-2011 17:58

"So what's been up with you? I bet you've been, like, totally bored with work and stuff right? I know I have. Nothing new ever happens." he said, and then saw the bag that Lithuania was holding. "So you just came from the farmer's market then right?" Poland asked, gesturing to the bag in the other's hand. "I was, like, totally headed over there right now. Don't you totally hate it when you run out of your favorite foods, and then it takes you all day just to get it, so you end up buying more than you really needed?" he asked, babbling.

MoodSwinging
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by MoodSwinging » 07-08-2011 16:04

Lithuania let Poland babble, deciding some of his questions didn't need answers and settling on the first one. "Yes, I've been working. It's not boring..." Well, that wasn't entirely true. But it needed to be done, and who else was going to do his paperwork? "What have you been up to?" he added.

Brushflare
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Brushflare » 22-08-2011 04:34

(*shot* I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner!!!)

Poland noticed that LIthuania was being kinda quiet, and wondered why. "I haven't been up to much." he replied, not knowing much else to say. A silence that seemed kind of akward to Poland settled in, and he tried to find topics to break it with. He groped around in his mind for one before blurting out randomly, "Hey, the people from my country that are, like, living with you allowed to spell their names correctly now, right? I bet they are totally thrilled about it."