A demonic mess ... [ Prussia + Italy ]

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

A demonic mess ... [ Prussia + Italy ]

Post by Zakulf » 15-08-2011 00:44

Storyline: There are rumors about demonic magic used around the church, people are slowly getting infected and transformed into the strangest creatures. It started in the towns close to the church grounds before it started happening inside the church. Was it some witch causing troubles?

Contains: Drama, Violence ... And more

Prussia
Name: Gilbert Beillschmidt

Appearance:
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 15-08-2011 00:48

Italy
name: Feliciano Vargas
appearance:

yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 15-08-2011 01:03

"... Amen!" Gilbert finished his prayer in front of the crowd, which all stood up from their seats and fold their hands together. You could hear an echo of people saying "Ameeen" in a monotone way like a group of zombies. The people made a small bow and walked away from their seats to the exit of the church.

Gilbert looked around in the now empty room and saw one person on the bench sitting. It was his friend who was waiting patiently for him to walk over. Gilbert stepped closer to Feliciano. "How was it?" Gilbert smirked brightly.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 15-08-2011 01:15

all around him the people left their seats, and walked outside. Gilbert walked over to him. "how was it?" Italy smiled back. "hmhm~ as always good~
Italy stood up as well. "Shall I help you in cleaning up~ I think I have a good idea now of how you are running services here.. I think I can do one for you tomorrow if you want?
Italy walked over to the candles and started to put them out.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 15-08-2011 01:33

Ah, Feliciano his friend was always willing to give some nice positive feedback to encourage you to move on. The sweet soft smile on the Italian his face made his day complete. Everything went pretty well, it was a nice weather outside as well. It wasn't hot nor cold, it was perfect how he remembered it before he entered the church and do his job around there. "hmhm~ as always good~" he stood up from the bench with a smile. "Shall I help you in cleaning up~ I think I have a good idea now of how you are running services here.. I think I can do one for you tomorrow if you want?" he asked as he went on to put out the candles their lights.

Gilbert turned along as his friend passed him by with a breath of relieve. "That would be great! This work is kinda troublesome after a while ..." he quickly scratched the back of his head. A soft laughter came out of the albino as he thought about the busy week he had. Reading from the bible, praying ... Lots of stuff like that. It was exhausting! Gilbert moved over to the bench and let himself drop on it. "... I'll help you in a moment!" he sighed. He could feel the motivation for cleaning leaving his body as well as for his energy. He was getting hungry!

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 15-08-2011 12:12

Feliciano giggled, Gilbert looked rather tired when he sat down on the bench, it was clear he wasn't going to get off for a while. "... I'll help you in a moment!" Feliciano just smiled, and did everything that had to be done to leave the church for the night.
Italy looked up when he heard a sound. He saw Gilbert sitting on the bench scratching his head. "You really must be hungry... I almost finished, do you want to eat dinner tonight at my place? Its closer from here, and... as usual I bought too much for one person"

Italy smiled as he put a stack of bibles back in a bookcase. He looked at the rather poor quality of the bibles. Running a church had become less and less easy. The church Feliciano ran as a family heir, had to shut down a while ago, financially it had been impossible to keep it running any longer. And thus he had ended up running services in the church of a friend.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 16-08-2011 13:43

He heard a sweet giggle of the Italian on the other side of the church as he was doing Gilbert his job. Gilbert didn't really pay attention to what exactly he was doing, he was still exhausted. Maybe he didn't sleep that well last night, he didn't even remember. He looked up as he noticed someone looking on him. It was Feliciano looking at him with that sweet, innocent smile again.

"You really must be hungry... I almost finished, do you want to eat dinner tonight at my place? Its closer from here, and... as usual I bought too much for one person" he asked. Gilbert his eyes widened a little as he just noticed that his friend was actually inviting him for dinner. Now he didn't had to cook himself! Isn't that great?! Especially when he got asked by THIS friend, he just cannot reject his offers. "Y-You sure?" a slight inconfident voice came out, trying not to sound too cocky when accepting his offer.

"That would be great! Your cooking is awesome!" he quickly smirked to restore it. He stood up from the bench and was about to walk over to the job he had left to do, then paused his steps when he realized that all work was done already. The young Italian helped him out and did all his work for him when he was slacking off. "You did all m-my work?!" a surprised expression appeared on the albino's face.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 16-08-2011 14:09

"That would be great! Your cooking is awesome!" Feliciano smiled. He was always very happy when someone praised his cooking, since it was a great hobby of him. Gilbert stood up and looked around, apparently looking for something to do. "You did all m-my work?!" He looked rather surprised, Feliciano giggled. "hmhm~ You looked pretty tired so I just did everything, it was not much~" He looked around one last time, and then walked towards the room in the back and took his coat.

It was slowly getting dark outside, Feli started mumbling "The days are shortening again.. We're going towards winter It had been a really good summer that year, and now in the start of autumn, it still was nice weather, even tough it started to get colder already.
Feliciano walked down the familiar path to his house and took the keys out of his pocket. Once inside he switched the light on in his room.. "You want something to drink? It might take a while before i finish making dinner, I hope you like pasta?" Feliciano disappeared in the kitchen and sounds of kitchenware being taken from their drawers could be heard. Half an hour later the smell of pasta was drifting trough the little house. He appeared from the kitchen with two steaming plates of Pasta, Veh~ I hope you'll like it~

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 16-08-2011 15:04

"hmhm~ You looked pretty tired so I just did everything, it was not much~" Feliciano giggled. His suprised expression changed into a smile and he smirked back. "Thanks a lot!" with a wink. The Italian moved over to the room in the back and Gilbert decided to follow him, knowing he would get his coat from there. It was time to go, time to eat some dinner with his friend. One of the few he could actually call one of his friends for helping him out like this. Gilbert would only accept offers from real friends, he couldn't trust those of others which attempted to get rid of him.

They both put on their coats. Gilbert turned a little and he could see the window, it was getting dark already. "The days are shortening again.. We're going towards winter" he could hear the Italian saying next to him. Gilbert gave a soft nod, he was agreeing. Days indeed were shortening and the weather was getting colder as well, though the sun was still shining brightly from time to time. It softened the weather a little, making it look less fearsome.

Then they left the church, before leaving Gilbert placed a piece of wood to lock the door. Then they continued their travel to Feliciano's house for dinner. Gilbert his mind was somewhere else, slowly his gaze went from the floor to the sky. It was looking quite peaceful, everything seemed so safe. It was quiet around Feliciano his house as well, was everyone asleep in this neighborhood already? Not far away from that place was Gilbert his house, but over there people tend to have loud parties outside, unlike here. Or was this just a special day? He decided to care less and just to follow his friend inside. Once they entered the house he heard a question coming from the other guy. "You want something to drink? It might take a while before i finish making dinner, I hope you like pasta?". Gilbert looked up and gave a quick nod. "Ja, something to drink would be nice!" he smiled. Slowly he moved inside and sat down on a chair with a sigh. "... And pasta is fine! Yours is really awesome, so I'll eat it!" he shout to the kitchen, where his friend went to.

Gilbert his mind was filled with thoughts and he spaced out for a bit, untill a nice smell was spreading the house. That must be the pasta the young man spoke about, Gilbert still remembered how great it was when he tried it the first time! This was the best food he had in ages! His friend walked away from the kitchen with two steaming plates of pasta with a smile. "Veh~ I hope you'll like it~". Gilbert his gaze went to the nice plates filled with the nice food of the Italian, he couldn't wait to try it out again! "Woah! That looks great!".

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 16-08-2011 16:07

Feliciano say Gilbert's eyes widen when he walked in with the food. "Woah! That looks great!" Feliciano smiled again, "Well there is some left if you want you can get more after this? The rest of the dinner they ate in silence, each minding their own thoughts and just enjoying dinner.

When Feliciano had finished he walked over to the kitchen dropping his plate in the sink. He made some coffee for himself and got a beer out for Gilbert. He walked back to his small living room, and sat down on the couch putting the beer in front of Gilbert. "veh~ its so peaceful here, I had so much troubles when i still ran my own church, but now~ Feliciano let out a sigh of relief hmm~ I lost a big burden~ For me.. It can stay like this for a long while. .I am happy here~

He looked at the clock and saw that it was pretty late already. Even tough there were no masses the next day they had decided to clean the church the next day, so they had to get up early still. "e-er.. Gilbert.. Its pretty late already.. I don't know, if you feel like walking home.. but if you want you can stay here.. I'll sleep on the couch or so..