A demonic mess ... [ Prussia + Italy ]

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 16-08-2011 21:30

"It would be awesome to sleepover since we need to start early again tomorrow and we're going together ... It would be nice! Are you sure 'bout it?" "Yeah, I mean.. its more practical this way right? "And you should sleep in your own bed, I'm your guest after all!". Feliciano shrugged If you insist.
Feliciano went upstairs and got some blankets and a pillow, he made a bed on the couch.
Goodnight, Gilbert... I will wake you tomorrow, sleepwell~ Feliciano went upstairs undressed and went to bed.
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 16-08-2011 23:16

"Yeah, I mean.. its more practical this way right?". It indeed was, if they would go together anyway. He could just drop by his home if it was really necessary. Else he would go alone if that was a problem. Luckily Feliciano agreed with him about sleeping in his own bed instead of the couch. Gilbert couldn't accept that offer, letting his host sleep in a worse situation while he's having it nice and comfy.

Feliciano went upstairs to get the blankets and the pillow for Gilbert to sleep on, it didn't took long before he came back. Walking down the stairs with sleeping gear in his hands. He moved straight on to the couch and made a bed out of it especially for Gilbert. It was truely sweet what he was willing to do for his guest. Not just everyone would do this for him. As he finished the couch into transforming it into a comfortable bed for his guest he said his good night. "Goodnight, Gilbert... I will wake you tomorrow, sleepwell~". Gilbert rubbed the back of his head with a shy smile. "Thanks, you too, gute nacht!". Then the Italian went upstairs and left him behind downstairs.

Gilbert looked around and saw his own plate still on the table they ate on, he took it and carried it to the kitchen. Placing it in the same place as the Italian did. He went back to the livingroom and then noticed that the beer he got was still on table and the glass was completely full. He moved over to the glass and drank it empty at once with big sips. "Hahh ... Refreshing ..." he smirked. He placed it back on the table, telling himself that he will put it in the kitchen later. He stepped closer to the couch, which became his bed for the night and sat down on it, taking off the shoes he was wearing and the upper parts of his priest outfit, untill he was in a t-shirt only. Then he layed down on the couch and took one of the blankets and shove it on top of his body. "It's time ... For bed ..." he didn't feel sleepy, something was bothering him. But it's cause was unknown, unknown for now.
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 16-08-2011 23:47

Beep Beep ... Beep Beep..
Feliciano was woken by his alarm, He hit the button to make it silent, and stood up. He dressed himself in some comfortable brown trousers and a plain white shirt, and walked downstairs. Since they weren't doing any services today anyway he wasn't bothered to put on his priest outfit. He walked downstairs and kneeled beside Gilbert. Softly he told him to wake up, Good morning, Gilbert.. Its time to wake up~ He didn't react, Gilbert let out a soft snore. Feliciano smiled, he looked so peaceful when sleeping, usually awake you could see he had always something on his mind. Feliciano softly pushed Gilberts shoulder, Wake up~ This time he said it somewhat louder. Gilbert stirred, but still didn't see any signs of waking up. Feliciano didn't want to be too harsh in waking him up, so he just decided to try it again later.

He walked over to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. He really was hungry and therefore decided to make eggs. Halfway the smell went trough the house, and he heard some sounds in the livingroom. When he looked around the corner he saw that Gilbert had woken up. "Good morning Gilbert.. I tried waking you up.. but you were sleeping to deep,... I made you eggs if you want? Feliciano brought some plates over to the living room. Here are the eggs, if you want bread or so its in the kitchen, help yourself!~ Feliciano happily ate his breakfast. After he finished he stood up and walked over to the kitchen, he started doing the dishes. Veh~i think we're all ready now~ shall we go?

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 19-08-2011 02:36

Gilbert was staring around in the dark area where he was laying on the couch. It was really quiet in Feliciano, his friend's house at this hour. He tried to close his eyes and to allow his body to take a rest, but something was disturbing him. He couldn't just went to sleep like this! There were loads of thoughts and doubts entering his mind all of a sudden, which rarely happens when he was tired like this. His body itself was really tired, but mentally he was fully awake.

He opened up his eyes again as he felt that something was standing near him, watching him. But when he checked around to see if there was anything near, nothing was there. As if it disappeared all of a sudden. Maybe it was just his weird paranoid head playing tricks on him at night time, or maybe something was really going on there. He couldn't trust any of the situation, why was it happening to him right now? Was something real big going to happen?

The next morning Gilbert woke up by some loud, high pitched noises from the kitchen. He carefully opened up his sleep filled eyes and looked around carefully. Right at that moment the Italian entered the living room. "Good morning Gilbert.. I tried waking you up.. but you were sleeping to deep,... I made you eggs if you want?" he said with some few moments of disapoint. Gilbert was too sleepy to actually say anything and remained silent as the Italian put two plates on the table they had dinner the previous night. "Here are the eggs, if you want bread or so its in the kitchen, help yourself!~" Feliciano spoke before he went back to the kitchen to do the dishes. "Mmnn ..." Gilbert his sleepy groan said. He actually fell asleep after all! What a surprise. "Feliciano ..." he continued. "Can you wait a little longer before we leave? ..." he moved his legs aside from the couch and placed them on the floor, slowly he stood up. "A bit later won't hurt right? ..." then he went on to the table where some nice eggs were waiting for him to eat them.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 20-08-2011 21:33

"Mmnn ..." Feliciano giggled, Gilbert was still very sleepy, as if he'd had a hard time sleeping. "Feliciano ... Can you wait a little longer before we leave? ..." Slowly Gilbert sat up, and he moved his legs off the couch so he was sitting properly. "A bit later won't hurt right? ..." Feliciano nodded "True~ we have no mass today anyway~ So if we start a bit later it wouldn't mind i guess~

He had finished putting the dishes away into a cupboard, and sat beside Gilbert on the couch, since he had no where else to sit in his small house. "say, Gilbert.. Wouldn't it be more handy if we first go by your house~ veh~... I mean.. You're still wearing your priest uniform! And since we're cleaning up, it's not the most handy thing to wear!

(after your long post this one seems too short~~ *cries*)

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 10-09-2011 18:36

He got a nod from Feliciano "True~ we have no mass today anyway~ So if we start a bit later it wouldn't mind i guess~" he answered. Gilbert took his seat on the chair near the table where his breakfast was waiting for him. "That's great" he smiled with his sleepy gaze. He yawned right after and stretched his muscles.

Then he started eating the food on his plate away, the food that his Italian friend made especially for him. "Mmn!" he let out a satisfying sound. That guy could cook very well! After he swallowed the food he turned around and grinned. "Your cooking skills are amazing! You knew that?". Cheerfully the Prussian continued eating the rest that was still there on the table for him. It's been a while he had this much of a great breakfast.

He stood up from the chair and shoved it back to it's position near the table again and cleaned his mouth with his sleeve, not realising it was the Priest costume he was rubbbing his dirty mouth off with. "W-Well! Maybe you're right! Let's head for my house then?" Gilbert was all done now and ready for leaving! Luckily for him that there wouldn't be a lot of visitors in the church today, else he would have to disapoint them for leaving them in front of it's closed doors.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 22-09-2011 15:14

Feliciano blushed slightly when Gilbert complimented his cooking skills, he always liked to cook, but usually he only cooked for himself so he rarely got compliments.

When Gilbert finished eating he shoved his dishes back to their old place and wiped off his mouth with the sleeve of his uniform. "W-Well! Maybe you're right! Let's head for my house then?" Feliciano giggled, Gilbert could sometimes be a bit of an idiot, tough he shouldn't complain because the italian could trip over anything that was lying somewhere..

Feliciano stood up and grabbed his keys from their hook. "Veh~ lets go then! I haven't been to your house in ages~ He stepped outside into the blazing sunlight it was actually a really nice day for the time of the year! Feliciano happily skipped over the street, even tough it was going poorly with the church life was still life, and he should enjoy every single bit of it.