Infected (Prussia+Italy)

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
talkenia
Captain
Captain

Infected (Prussia+Italy)

Post by talkenia » 21-09-2011 17:49

summary: It is a week as all others, A meeting as all others, when suddenly strange things start happening...
The world will never be the same again.

Characters: Italy and prussia

Italy:
Picture:
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

AbnormallySane
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by AbnormallySane » 28-09-2011 17:02

Augh- this took longer then I wanted it to...

Prussia
Picture: http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s290 ... og_p82.jpg
Main Roleplay Character: The amazing PRUSSIA in all forms~: Cannibal, Kaliningrad, Teutonic Knights, Fem.Ect.
Characters: Russia, Canada, Italy, Romano...

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 28-09-2011 20:41

(ist gut~)

"And therefore I declare Myself Hero of this world, and everyone should listen to me for a change! ahahahaha~~ "
"You git, shut up unless you have important things to say unlike your useless blabbering"
A mess erupted, everyone started talking and shouting
"EVERYONE! SHUT UP! . . .
Listen to each other and let them speak their minds..

The room became silent, as usual it had become one big mess after the nations started talking about energy resources. America declaring he was the best, the others starting to fight, and Germany declaring everyone to be silent and listen, and returned the peace. Germany declared that the speech time about this topic was over, he sighed So, we have again made no solid decisions about our energy resources. Next topic. Mr. Russia I believe you had a say on that?
Russia nodded and started talking
We have reached some astounding results in our Experimental Life project. We have made flies out of chemical compositions. The amazing thing is.. They are actually alive. They fly. They reproduce. They die. These flies however are dangerous, they eat meat, and are therefore under no circumstances allowed to leave the laboratories. If they were to, the consequences could be world threatening.

The entire room fell silent. Artificial life, it actually succeeded. It could be a solution to so many problems, they only needed to make it better.

V-veh.. Artificial life.. as in.. really alive things? I-I mean, how is it even possible...

A phone rang. Officially phones were not allowed during a meeting.. only for really really emergency calls. Everyone looked around to see who it was. Russia stood up and excused himself. He walked a few meters away from the table and picked up.
Hm.. Hm.. ah? Can you repeat that please?
He fell silent..
then he resumed apparently having thought of something
Evacuate the area.. Spray it.. Just throw everything on it we have.. hm? Yes even those secret weapons..
He put his phone down and returned to the table. The entire conversation it had been silent. Russia sat down and resumed his talking as if there had been no call at all.
hmm.. Apparently one of the factories had a fire.. About one hundred of the flies have escaped.. It might not seem much.. Yet it can do more harm then would seem so...

(uups.. it might have become a bit long.. a-ahah~ )
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~