He's still here, he's always here! - Scizo!Italy + HRE

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

He's still here, he's always here! - Scizo!Italy + HRE

Post by yuria-chan » 01-04-2012 02:26

RP with Talkenia and Yuria. Italy sees visions of Hole Roman Empire. Is he really there? Is he a ghost? Or is italy loosing it when trying to cope with his death.
and what if Holy Roman Empire starts telling him to do things? Bad things...

Name: Holy Roman Empire.
appearance:

It had been a long time, since he had last seen Italy. A long long time and a lot had changed. Of course, Italy would be surprised to see him again but that was ok, because Holy Roman Empire knew that Italy was still waiting and htat was all that mattered.
Now it was very important not to frighten Italy. In the past he always scared Italy without meaning to.
He decided to just stand near the window, wait for Italy to turn around and when the other did he would just smile and wave.
Italy would be happy, right?
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 01-04-2012 12:33

oh~hetaoni~XD

name: Italy
appearance:

Seeing as it was a really nice summer day, Italy had been painting landscapes outside. It was slowly turning afternoon which meant the light started changing as well. Deciding he would continue tomorrow when the light was more the same again, he started packing up his stuff, humming a tune and looking at all the birds flying over.
With his easel under his arm and a bag of painting supplies on his back he walked back home.
He opened the door and walked to the closet where he stored all his artsy supplies. neatly he put everything back on the shelves, he usually was kinda messy but when it came to his precious brushes and paints, everything was ordered neatly.
He thought he heard something over at the window, so he turned around,
seeing what he saw there made him think he must have imagined it.
Holy Roman Empire was dead, he couldn't be standing there waving in front of the window. he turned back around shaking his head. Apparently after all this time, he still missed him. For some reason it was always in the summer, he started feeling more lonely, maybe it was, because it was then when he last saw him. But to still be imagining him, it went to far. he turned around again, and saw that indeed, there was nothing at the window..
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 10-04-2012 08:59

*gyaaah! I'm sorry talkenia, I was Berlin past week!*

Holy Roman Empire smiled to himself. So Italy still painted! He was glad Italy hadn't lost that. He was really glad Italy stayed the same with that. For Italy seemed to have changed so much, while he was, still just him.
What did he paint? Did he still make bunnies?
He walked over to the closet where the art supplies were kept and took out the paintings. Landscapes? Why landscapes? Somehow it made him a bit sad. However they were beautifully made, as to be expected of his Italy. He wanted to see them all.
He left the room, but left the paintings scatered across it. He wondered if Italy would be mad if he got back...but his hands had no strength to move any more things, so he had to wait a bit more.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 10-04-2012 17:29

*dont mind~ I.. didn't know? XD*

When Italy came back to his living room with a cup of coffee, he saw that his paintings were spread all across the room. He stood beside them and stared, "I am sure I didn't leave them like this...." Italy smiled at the thought of ghosts being in his house, Prussia Spain and France had gotten rid of the ghosts in his house recently..
They had come in wearing weird shirts, and had weird gear with them, and they kept laughing and singing a faintly familiar song..
Apparently hunting ghosts was very funny to do...

But still the paintings were there on the ground...
Italy just picked them up and put them back
"Must have fallen out of it while i was getting my coffee.."

He went outside to the terrace and sat in the warm Italian sun, enjoying his coffee, and watching some birds fly by. It was a beautiful day like many of the other days this summer, it was so nice.. that Italy slowly dozed off, dreaming being as free as a bird..

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 12-04-2012 01:07

Holy Roman Empire had stayed to see Italy just pick up the paintings. He didn't really seem to notice him being there as well. That made him rather sad. Maybe he should talk to Italy next time he visited? He should...But that had to wait a little. He needed some time.

A few days later Holy Roman Empire came back. He had reprimanded himself for being to shy the last time. It had been like that when Italy was a child as well...It had caused him to be to late when he actually confessed.
He found Italy working on a meal in the kitchen. He sat himself at the table and playfully swung his legs under his chair.
"Are you making pasta?"
Rp chara's:

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 12-04-2012 13:38

Two days later Italy had to go to a meeting which lasted a weekend. Italy had finished his painting the day before he left, and he had locked the cabinet extra secure so he was sure the paintings wouldn't fall out.

Today he had returned home rather late from the meeting. He flung his bag on the couch and walked to the kitchen to prepare pasta. He was really starving.

When the pastasauce was slowly cooking and he was putting the pasta into a pan he heard a voice behind him. "Are you making pasta?" Italy got so scared by this he dropped the pan with boiling water and it landed over his foot. Before even realizing it hurt, he looked behind him, because sure, hw recognized the voice as Holy Roman Empire's! At the table there was no-one.
Then.. the pain kicked in. He ran upstairs and put his foot under cold running water in the bath. Still crying he called Germany telling what had had happened. He heard a sigh on the other end of the line, then Germany confirmed he would come over and have a look.

While waiting for Germany, still crying from the pain Italy slowly calmed down a bit, realized he had imagined Holy Roman Empire to have been there. "D-do I still like him so much.. I still hear his voice?" Italy wondered.. "Why now? ... Why suddenly now?"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 13-04-2012 01:27

Holy Roman Empire got scared. Why was Italy afraid of him? What just happened?
Things were happening so fast again. One thing he did sense though. Italy was crying. If there was anything that could move him it was Italy crying. Within seconds he had seated himself besides Italy on the side of the bathtub.
"Italy, Italy don't cry I'm sorry!"
This time he outstreched his little hands towards Italy and hugged his arm close.
Rp chara's:

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 20-04-2012 23:01

when the sobbing was almost gone it returned..
""Italy, Italy don't cry I'm sorry!"
and he swore he could feel a ghostly arm wrapping around him.
Italy didn't know what he should do anymore, the only thing he could do was sit there scared to death, still as a rock, tears spilling more and more, no sound he could utter.

It was the same state Germany found him in when he arrived. With one eyebrow raised he set himself before Italy, but he did not react to anything Germany said to him. judging by the flowing water and the redness in Italy's foot, he saw it was burned rather badly, and he got what Italy was so stressed about. Why he was like this tough was a mystery to him. Germany turned off the tap, put some cream on Italy's foot, and lifted him up. Italy's expression did not change, he did not react at all, the only thing he did was wrap his arms around Germany so he wouldn't fall. Germany put him on the bed, and since Italy still did not give any reaction, Germany left him there, and went downstairs, finding the mess in the kitchen. He decided to clean it up, but also planned to stay the night, becasue he sure couldn't leave him alone in a state like this.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 25-04-2012 14:35

Holy Roman Empire realised now...Italy couldn't see him. That had to change. Italy had to see him. He was trying very hard to make himself visible, when suddenly someone entered the room.
It was a nation. Who was this nation? Holy Roman Empire did not recognise him. Not even as an older version of someone he knew.
Who was he?
The face seemed familiar...
A very unsettling feeling came over him. This was wrong. Why did he touch Italy like this? Why did he pat his head so lovingly? Why did he take Italy away?
Italy was left on the bed.
Holy Roman Empire stood at his side, watching over him. You shouldn't leave Italy when he was hurt. He gently held Italies hand. It would be all right...
If only... That man would be gone.
He could touch Italy with real hands, this man that had the same face- this man that had replaced him.
Never. He wouldn't let Italy go to someone like that. A dark feeling was spreading in his veins, slowely flowing trough him.
This man had to go. He had to dissapear. He hated him. He would chase him away! He'd make him dissapear for ever!
The darkness within him was now so big he couldn't keep it in anymore and it started to come out of him. Like black wings the darkness seeped from him. He closed his eyes, the atmosphere in the room was changing, when he opened them again his eyes were hollow.
The darkness crept of the stairs, it softly opened the door to the living room... It wrapped itself around the man. Like two small but ice cold hands it wrapped around his heart-
He would kill him.
-
-
-
Suddenly Holy Roman empire was thrust back. His darkness was repelled by a light. He was back inside himself again. What had happened? He had been so close.
The light had been so strong that only a very small seed of his darkness remained for now.
He resumed his watching over Italy. His past anger forgotten...for now.
Rp chara's:

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 17-06-2012 21:45

Germany was cleaning the kitchen when suddenly the light bulb went out. He looked up and shrugged. "must have broken or so" He got a spare bulb from a closet and a flashlight and screwed a new one in. With the light on again he finished cleaning up the kitchen and went upstairs where he found Italy sleeping, but his face still showing a slight hint of stress. He undressed till his underwear and stepped in the other side of the bed. Italy did not react on this.

yes I decided to reply again.. XD