He's still here, he's always here! - Scizo!Italy + HRE

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 22-06-2012 22:15

(at the moment of reading that you had the same amount of posts as my birth year.. XD And Im not leaving completely.. I just stop cosplaying it for now.. but i just like this forum too much~ so i might still occasionally reply~ plus its a holiday soon.. If i set myself to it and i have time i can write some nice replies again~ maybe.. XD *got too much planned.. XD)

Italy softly sleeping now, his body relaxed noticed in his sleep Germany stepped in the bed. He responded by this by shuffling up to Germany unconsciously. A slight smile crept across Germany's face and he put his arm around Italy. He was glad Italy could as least sleep, and the tension was gone from his limbs. He hoped Italy would be alright the next morning. He slept in like this, close to Italy, the place he most loved to be, with his arm around his Italian friend.
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 02-08-2012 12:45

(Sorry for the long wait! I got school stuff)

Holy Roman Empire wasn't sure how long he had been away. Days? Weeks? He had drifted away for a while after his last visit.
Italy seemed to feel alright. He was just going about his usual life or so it seemed.
A small smile played across his lips.
Last time he had scared Italy a bit-
He knew just the way to approach him now.
He took out the painting supplies again. Sprawling them accros the room just like last time. Only this time, he used all his power to paint. He could barely hold a brush- such fine work was difficult for him now.
He wasn't really happy. He had wanted to show Italy his painting had improved....but this rabbit looked exactly like the one he painted that one day, complete with the weird foot.
He tried again and again but all he seemed to be able to do was reproduce that one painting. Soon all the linnen was filled. He sighed. He hoped Italy would still appreciate the gift...
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria