just visiting (n.italy & rome)

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
dernhelm
Major
Major

just visiting (n.italy & rome)

Post by dernhelm » 12-04-2012 21:21

Rome is visiting his grandson,
feeling lost, like a complete tourist in the modern times.

dernhelm: grandpa Rome

Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 13-04-2012 21:55

name: Italy (Feliciano Vargas)

(yes.. rome needs a flirty grandson~XD )
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 14-04-2012 11:40

Lightly packed Rome wanders around his ancient places, but it gives him little comfort. Everything has changed. Sometimes people come up with things he had invented long before them. They call themselves engineers, Rome thinks it's a waste of time inventing things over. People tend to see threw him these days, like he's a ghost. They tend to forget about him. Except for the tourists, except for archealogists, kids, girls with a longing for romance. Those were the people who stopped and talked to him. The tourists told him how wonderfull everything was but that you should keep close to your stuff, because of pickpockets. Archeologists told him about their theories and what they did to protect his lands, kids told him he looked funny yet cool and liked to play with him, and girls well... got what they asked for.
After a month of walking around, Rome found himself in the regions he left his grandson. He was feeling a bit melodramatic and lost, because so much had changed and when he felt the need to buy himself a map he nearly cried.
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 28-04-2012 19:31

He was strolling along with his stupid ridiciously large map changing it upside down and back. It wasn't much help at all since they didn't sell any in Latin.
It was frustrating to say the least. He gazed at the map to find similarities, roads and buildings change, but water and land hardly did.
Little by little it started to make sense. He sat down at a spring listening to the gentle noise of the water and people speaking. They sounded so differently, yet the same. After a while he got accostumed by this new sound. He studied the coins from his pocket. They were really odd as well. They didn't have leaders on them. Rome had bought himself some shorts and a oversized t-shirt trying to blend in a little. He had tried shoes as well, but nothing matched his sandals. He saw a kid toss in a coin in the well and figured he should too, for good luck. The water trembled, there must be a fortune of coins on the bottom of that well, Rome thought to himself.

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 26-05-2012 09:44

(I guess our writing styles don't match.
I put quite some effort in this but if you don't get excited writing a rp with me that's fine, than we don't.
I don't take it personal (really i don't) so you don't have to worry about it.
I know you got a lot of other things on your mind.
I just hope you go do the things you really like to do.
Because you smile so brilliantly when you are happy.
Either way I want to thank you for having me in the fandom and I really enjoyed talking to you in Archeon.
Also thank you for making this forum, It brought a lot of people together.
And we all love the old grew for it.
Keep smiling girl, you are amazing!
You should always do the things you like most.
Take this from an Ancient old girl, allright?! (31 now, damn!) )