Competitiveness [Ancient Persian Empire x Iceland]

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Competitiveness [Ancient Persian Empire x Iceland]

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 19-05-2012 09:14

★ Plot:

The Persian Empire and Iceland play a game together, which leads into a competition of winning more games in which neither of them were prepared to lose.

★ Genre:

Crack-ish, though that could possibly change later on.

★ Character and name:

Iceland; Emil Steilsson

★ Age:

Most likely around 16- 18 in physical appearance

★☆★

Emil was having an oddly rather quiet evening. Though, he was an island, not many people would go out of their way to visit him- especially since he had such few friends anyway. Either way, he was bored and needed something to do so he slid a black smartphone from one of his brown military coat's pockets and slid through the contacts, calling the person who's name he had randomly chosen. It was apparently the Persian Empire- wait.. when did he add her? Well, it didn't matter anymore, Emil was going to call her anyway. He pressed the phone to his ear, listening to the repeated rings and waiting for a response.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

VanDerZanden
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by VanDerZanden » 20-05-2012 05:53

Character/Name:
Persian Empire/Astera Mossadeq

----
In the good old days being the Persian Empire had been awesome; today it wasn't as such. Except for a few cameos on the History Channel, she was basically ignored by the rest of the world. Not even Prussia, who still hanged around for some reason, paid attention when she was around. It wasn't all bad though, since she could just hang around in Iran's place and mooch off of his stuff. She'd even gotten a cell phone out of it - through which she'd somehow managed to add herself to other nations' contact lists. Strangely enough her phone actually rang!

"Yo, Persia speaking! What can the most majestic empire in history do for you today?" she asked excitedly.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 20-05-2012 14:00

Emil jumped slightly at the volume at which she spoke, he didn't think that people'd get that excited over a single phone call. The way she addressed herself kind of reminded him of Prussia, he hoped that it wasn't as often as the latter though. And then it suddenly hit him, Shit, what should I say? I should've thought this through better..

H-hey.. this is Iceland. I was wondering, would you like to come over and.. er.. hang out or something? Emil said awkwardly, mentally facepalming several times at how stupid he sounded. He always thought that the person who was doing the calling should sound more confident, he surely didn't. Mind as well go hunting for some Fail Whales.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 20-05-2012 23:54

"Hang out? With me?" Persia responded even louder than before, "I'll be there in..."

A pause as if checking her watch, and then, "Literally fifteen seconds."

15 Seconds later...

Persia stood at the front door dressed in just a t-shirt and jeans, though her ever present headband was still part of any ensemble. Without giving much thought to the cold she knocked on the door heavilly enough to wake the dead. She could easily get this exuberant these days, especially whenever someone actually noticed and didn't try to avoid her. Iran tended to do that.

"Hey Ireland.. er.. Iceland! Let's rock!" she announced.
Main RP Characters: Slovakia (F), North Korea (M/F), Mexico (M/F), Bavaria (M/F)

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 21-05-2012 01:36

Emil raised a brow, fifteen seconds.. where does this woman live anyway, in my basement? Alright, he said before hanging up and sliding his phone into its original place.

15 seconds later..

Emil hadn't expected her to be serious about the timing, he literally dived at the door in surprise and slammed it open once he regained his posture.

With an emotionless facial expression, Emil responded with Yes, we shall rock. Hard. Now get in my house, woman.

Emil was unsure why he had suddenly gotten so serious with that. He didn't even know the lady and yet- wait.. he never even told her his address.. How the hell..

And then he ushered the excited and underdressed stranger into his home.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 22-05-2012 21:41

Persia really enjoyed messing with modern countries when she could find an excuse to do so. Hey, that Western bastard still managed to appear occasionally; she wouldn't dignify him by naming him. Defying the laws of logic and physics was at the point just another service she provided. Astera particularly liked how serious Emil immediately became; maybe that meant a challenge was forthcoming. She could use a good one after all these years.

"Prepare yourself, then. Few have been able to withstand the full might of Persia!" she gloated, then lightened and asked, "Hey, you got any snacks around here? It's been a while since I ate, and the food Iran keeps around isn't exactly what I'm used to."

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 22-05-2012 23:04

"I got some red licorice on the table if you want some," Emil stated, pointing to one of the many jars of licorice on the table. It seemed as if that was what he lived off of. Red licorice.

"Would you like to play a game by the way? I have a few on the shelf," he asked, hoping save them both from a horrible awkward silence future. That was all he needed, silence and staring. Only awesome hosts allowed that to happen.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 26-05-2012 03:28

Persia's head immediately snapped in the direction of the table on which rested the red licorice. Sweets hadn't been laying around Iran's place for ages, so this was a real treat for her. Immediately she made her way over to the table, then seized a handfull of the stuff. She was already munching on some of it when she whipped her head over to look at the collection of games.

"I would luff tnoo..." she remarked while with food in her mouth. After a brief moment, she grinned and jabbed a finger at a Guitar Hero game, "That! I shall be a guitar goddess and rock your world!"

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 26-05-2012 04:54

Iceland mentally groaned, Why did she have to pick the most difficult game to set up? Fuh fuh fuh.. -and what was she implying from her last remark? He of course, didn't show what he was thinking because he had to maintain his unnecessarily cool exterior.

"Maybe, maybe not. I've been playing this game for quite a while," he said, a bit of pride tinting his words.

Emil skipped ever so manly-like over to set up the guitar and drums that went with the game. After that, he snatched the game case and popped out the disk, sliding it into his extra-shiny Ps3 while turning on his television. Since he now lacked use for it, Emil threw the plastic video game case into a random wall, most likely cracking the poor thing.

With the infamous El Tigre rawr, the Icelandic jumped the guitar, wordlessly claiming that it would be his during the time that he and Persia would be playing together. Just then, the music started playing. Though sadly, Emil couldn't skip this part since the game creaters were trolls, forcing him to wait until the game's title, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, popped up.

Directing his attention over to his guest, Emil noticed that Persia had basically dived at his offer, taking handfulls of his precious licorice as if it were the best thing in the world. He didn't complain though, because he was going to take his revenge through hardcore gaming.

VanDerZanden

Post by VanDerZanden » 03-06-2012 20:55

Persia smirked at the ferocity with which Emil launched the game's case at the wall, pretty certain she heard it crack. Such masculine defiance over a silly little thing like a video game challenge. That was something the likes of which she hadn't seen for a few centuries, not since the terrifying woman who'd lived near her had been an active rival. And they were still making movies about one of the more famous incidents between the pair!

That aside she settled in with the drums, grinning wickedly. All that time spent perfecting mounted archery and the playing of musical instruments made her wrists quick. Very quick. This was going to be a test of her mettle to be sure, but no way would she let herself fall against this young man! The great Persian Empire would emerge victorious, even with technology that hadn't existed during her golden years.

"I was playing music before Denmark was born, kid," she retorted, eyes getting steely, "Let's rock."