Ice Cream Sandwiches! [America x Denmark]

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 22-06-2012 06:52

"Hahaha! You seriously thought so? Damn, you're good! Everybody knows a hotel is this place!" Kyle gestured the pub. When he noticed Mathias, he told the bartender to pour one more beer. "C'mon, sit here!" Kyle showed the stool next to him. When the bartender poured the beers, Kyle took his and held it up. "Cheers for the rain!" He said out loud.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 22-06-2012 17:16

Alfred shrugged before lifting up his glass and cheering with Kyle, "Hell yeah! What that guy said!" He then tapped their glasses together like he would in America, creating a tink sound and began drinking.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 22-06-2012 19:31

Kyle grinned and started gulping down the beer. Ah, beer was good stuff, in fact... "One more!" He said to the bartender, holding out his glass.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia