Ice Cream Sandwiches! [America x Denmark]

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 17-06-2012 06:53

[ Oh? I thought of them as either cousins or brothers. -Shrugged.- ]

"No, I meant that you hi- wait- is England 'oldie?' LOLOLOLOL DUDE THAT'S TOTALLY HILARIOUS!" Alfred's sadness suddenly shifted into extreme content...-ness.

"-And dude, you'd totally lose. I'd kick your ass in ten seconds flat without even using my hands!" His Big Dick Syndrome came back- though that fits perfectly fine because-... Llamas!
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 17-06-2012 07:09

"I'd like to see you try!" Kyle stood on one of the tables, kicking off of ti anything tat was there. He started singing/yelling "Australian's all let us rejoice 'cause we're gonna kick Amercia's buuuutt" Kyle sang out loudly, changing the verse of 'Advance Autralia Fair'.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 17-06-2012 09:43

"Remove yourself from that table and let us begin our duel!" Alfred said with a hand on his hip and the other pointing to the ground. His face was all like V:
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 17-06-2012 14:43

"Duel? You're kidding, right, mate? It's the twenty first century!! We don't fight like some half-witted monkeys which apparently you are, we DEBATE! Fighting is soooo nineteenth century! Are you living in the past, mate?" Kyle grinned and continued his speech: "So, my arguments first: Who is a continent AND an island AND his own country? AUSTRALIA!!! Who is an island And owns one? AUSTRALIA!!! Who as the deadliest snakes, spiders and god know what more? AUSTRALIA!!! Who has animals which can't be found anywhere else in the world? AUSTRALIA!!!" Kyle kept shouting out on the table. "Beat that, Alfred!"
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 17-06-2012 17:18

Australia didn't know what he just started. Alfred had so much to say about his country, mother of god.

"What country claims two continents and is larger than the single continent or Europe? AMERICA!
What country has single states larger than several countries- including England? AMERICA!
What country has free trading with several countries? AMERICA!
What country defeated the British Empire while it was still just colonies? AMERICA!
What country has some of the best child musicians in the world? AMERICA!
What country has it's own language modified from England's? AMERICA!
What country is a superpower, is larger than Australia, has less dangerous creatures than Australia- meaning less chance of fatal injuries from those box jellyfish and such, and has cheaper homes than in Australia? AMERICA TOO!

Aussie please, you cannot handle the epic heroism that is America- it is of biblical proportions.
"

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 17-06-2012 17:28

Kyle grinned. This was about to get good.
"What is known for being exotic? AUTRALIA!
What has nearly everybody's back when needed of help? Australia!
What place is thought to be the place to be and not the place not to be, like America? AUSTRALIA!
What country has a lot of untouched-by-human hand beautiful landscapes? AUSTALIA!
What country has the most natural resources like diamonds and gold? AUSTRALIA!
What country was constantly fought over by others? AUSTRALIA!
What country is known for it's friendly people who will always help out? AUSTRALIA!

Seriously mate, get better at giving arguments! I am wikced, mate. I could outbeat you in anything!
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 17-06-2012 18:18

Alfred scoffed, he had so much more random knowledge about his country jammed into his head it was amazing. This Aussie was definitely not going to beat him- in his opinion, at least.

"Dude, I could keep going all day, don't try me. Here's another big ass list of knowledge for ya!:

America has both the seventh deepest lake in the world and the tallest mountain when measured directly from the seafloor!
America is full of many different people and heritages. We don't even have a set language because of that, so we can all speak what we want to speak while we practice our own religions!
America shares the largest fresh-water lake in thebworld with Canada!
America has a limited government, so everyone has to obey the same laws and our goverment is all equal in creating and assigning them too!
People in America don't constantly refer to their friends as lovers either!
After the civil war, slavery in America was abolished and we formed together to make an even greater country!
Lots of totally bangin' candy was invented in America- could never forget that!
A lot of popular music artists are born in America!
In America, we have Barbie dolls inspired by our own cities!
What country has people who bond and come together and make art out of, and create world records for making the largests foods? America- of course!
America's home to some of the best story-writers and movie-makers ever!
This country is also home to the greatest super hero movies and comics in the world! People all over see them!
People in America write some of the awesomest fanfictions ever- we also have totally awesome memes and anime conventions where everyone feels like family!
We even have several patriotic songs!

SUCK IT, OZ.
" As he said his final sentence, Alfred pelvic-thrusted the air with an accurate Captain Falcon 'YESZ.'

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 17-06-2012 18:54

Kyle was laughing his head off through all of this. "Seriously? All you're really talking 'bout is movies and stories! God! Here's some real info!
Australia was never weakened by war, because unlike America it eased from England's grip slowly as to still be friends!
Aussie's have so many patriotic songs, and all of them wake tears!
Australia is currently one of the countries that is less stricken by any crisis!
Australia is pretty darn safe - not like America, with people lurking round the dark corners!

Hah! I don't so many arguments to actually make a statement!"
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 17-06-2012 19:11

"But movies are AMAZING and stories are AMAZING- especially if they have cute little pictures illustrating the scene- much easier on the bra-

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
" Alfred couldn't think of any witty or awesome comebacks- he couldn't even back himself up. He was fucked, argument-wise and country-wise. He then flipped the table that Kyle was standing on because he was so butthurt and Kyle was right.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 17-06-2012 20:27

Kyle wasn't very surprised that Alfred answered with force, but he landed on the floor with a crash anyway. "Hell yeah Australia rules!" he grinned at Alfred. He then got up and had a brilliant idea, that would piss Alfred off big-time. "Hey...since England is my paps, that would make you uncle! Way cool! I beat my own uncle in who's the hero debate! Don't ya feel kinda old? You suddenly have a nephew!" Kyle teased him and mock-punched his shoulder.
-----