Ice Cream Sandwiches! [America x Denmark]

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Ice Cream Sandwiches! [America x Denmark]

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 08-06-2012 16:41

+ Plot: An improvision based off of a quote from my grandfather, "I want something a little more high-leved.. er.. like an ice cream sandwich!"

+ Character: America

+ Name/ Age: Alfred F. Jones / 19

+ Genre: Comedy / Possibly Serious

+ Rating: PG13 - R (We're not sure, but it has profanity in it, lol.)

-------------------

Alfred kicked one of the outdoor ice cream machines, he was irritated with it. The damned thing stole his dollar! How could it be so evil? It made the American feel like sad face. All he was able to do now was abuse the poor machine, it didn't choose to jip him, it was just broken- I guess. Kick after kick after kick was thrown at the enemy, eventually causing a few dents from multiple attacks in one area. Alfred was most definitely not going to let the ice cream machine win, the hero always wins!
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 08-06-2012 17:45

+Character: Denmark
+Name/Age: Matthias Kohler/ 19

-----------------------------------

Matthias happens to be passing by when he sees Alfred destroying one of the outdoor ice cream machines. "Hey Alfred! You okay, bro?" Matthias was interested in why he was demolishing the ice cream machine.
MAIN ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS: N. Italy, S. Italy, Lithuania, Poland and Prussia
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 08-06-2012 17:52

Alfred almost immediately put his foot down and turned to Matthias, he didn't feel too happy, and it was showing. A pout took control of his mouth as he sighed, childishly pointing to the ice cream machine as he whined "I am not okay! This villain stole my dollar and didn't give me my ice cream sandwich!"

Normally, Alfred was a quite cheerful person, though when it came to his weight and not getting what he wanted, he acted like this.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 08-06-2012 17:58

Matthias grinned at Alfred. "Dude. I got this." Matthias walks away, leaving the American alone for a while. He eventually comes back with his axe. "Stand back, bro." Matthias stands in front of ice cream machine and chops the ice cream machine in half. "There!"
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 08-06-2012 18:05

Right as Matthias chopped his enemy/ lover in half something died inside of Alfred. HE COULD HAVE SLICED THE ICE CREAM, DEAR GOD.

The American ran right up to his Danish friend, arms stretched out and in the same air grabbing gesture as the 'Y U NO' guy. "Denmark.. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?" Tears then flowed from his blue orbs like Number Three from Codename: Kids Next Door. Yes, it was that dramatic.

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 08-06-2012 20:24

"Relax. There are other ice cream machines." Matthias gestured to the other ice cream machines. Matthias' axe disappeared miraculously.
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 08-06-2012 20:33

Alfred's anime crying suddenly stopped, leaving him poker-faced. Before he was able to question where Matthias' axe had gone, he decided to drag his friend towards another ice cream machine, robbing him of his entire wallet and shoving the money inside of the machine. "You're paying for my shit now."

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 08-06-2012 20:39

"You do know your paying for that." Matthias snatched his empty wallet, only havinf credit and debit cards. When Alfred got his ice cream, Matthias snatched it from him. "Thanks!"
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 08-06-2012 20:44

Even though it's most likely considered a homosexual act, Alfred leaned over to Matthias and ever-so sensually licked the ice cream part of the ice cream sandwich after he ripped the top, it was his favorite part too. He then continued to eat it from the Danish's hands, only leaving the wrapper.

"'Kay done," Alfred smirked, standing erect once again.

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 08-06-2012 20:48

"Gee. Thanks." Matthias rolled his eyes. "You know you can get arrested for that." He grins at Alfred, hoping he gets the joke.
Willing To Try Others.